[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stalking girls on instagram/twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 878149144_n.jpg (777 KB, 810x958) Image search: [Google]
878149144_n.jpg
777 KB, 810x958
>tfw stalking girls on instagram/twitter
>>
Me at the left
>>
>accidentally liking a picture from a year ago
>>
facebook had a "download this image" button on pictures (dont know if they still do, I deleted my facebook after that) that I used often until someone told me that the person that owns the picture get a system message saying which user downloaded the picture.
>>
>>27362636
delete this desu fampai kek
>>
>>27362430
let her know how badly you want her back
>>
>use an 80s polaroid to take a picture of her snapchat, think im safe
>get a message, "lol why did u save my pic creep?" and then get blocked

>fapped to her instagram twerking video, didnt realize i drove up the view count from 20 to 400 in one night
>"lol did you fap to my pics again creep?"
>>
File: 1458675115778.gif (1 MB, 193x148) Image search: [Google]
1458675115778.gif
1 MB, 193x148
>they post a video dancing on youtube
>all comments are about jacking off to traps
>>
>>27362636
That's 100% myth.

But if you're really that paranoid, you can always screenshot.
>>
>>27362636
it was a troll image. it never actually notified anyone.
>>
>>27362751
>screenshot.
or just view the image in a new tab and save it manually instead of clicking some weird button that activates a questionable html script to do the same thing.
>>
Or take a screencap behind 10 proxies
>>
>>27362829
People are fuckin morons though.
>>
>>27362636
wait are you the anon that asked months ago?

I downloaded some girls pic 6-7 years ago by clicking that button and she messaged me asking why.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.