[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 4chan full of losers? I'm not even a normie but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1458265825336.png (875 KB, 747x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458265825336.png
875 KB, 747x1000
Why is 4chan full of losers?

I'm not even a normie but jesus christ you guys are really insufferable
>>
File: RAREPEPEPEPERARE.png (80 KB, 428x392) Image search: [Google]
RAREPEPEPEPERARE.png
80 KB, 428x392
What is a loser to you?
>>
well think about it like this, where else can the people here go to discuss the subjects that they'd like to do so without facing moderation or outright bans for having an unpopular opinion?

Most forums have a karma system resulting in ostracized posters getting the boot, social media has become a platform social justice where robotic or /pol/ views aren't allowed, and anonymous apps like yik yak delete unpopular post from users

Within my knowledge this is truly the only place to discuss such things
>>
>>27362372
Someone who asserts that casual sex is 'le degenerate maymay' instead of just accepting that fact that other people get laid makes him insecure
>>
>>27362434
Pretty much this, Yik Yak is the worse one as the betas swarm around any self proclaimed girl here and downvote anyone that disagrees with her.

Come to think of it it's not all that different than femanons and female trips on /r9k/
>>
>>27362332
Is it just me or is this girls back shaped like a penis.

Lol.
>>
We're only about 65% serious about our posts.

I can guarentee you nobody here cumrags or poopjugs on a regular basis. Learn to differentiate memes from reality, OP.
>>
>>27362332
Yes we are full of losers
Mostly the shitposting kind
I never had issues with robots but holy shit you kids here with your failed stories and endless unimaginable bait posting makes the place worse not better
>>
>>27362332
Fuck off faggot, you come here to laugh at people who are only slightly worse off than you to make yourself feel better about being inadequate.
>>
>>27362332
We're insecure and self-deprecating. Not losers.
>>
>>27363759
Maybe you're not a loser but a lot of people on here definitely are. "Over-twenty virgin NEET living with parents" fits my definition of "loser", and it describes many /r9k/ users.
>>
>even being aware of r9k
you're probably a loser
>making a post on r9k
you're probably a loser
>looking for validation on r9k
this is how you spend your time, you're a loser OP
>>
>>27362332
It's a website made by a loser for losers that enjoy weird hobbies and have unpopular opinions

That's literally the whole point
>>
Sometimes it's desirable to have neither a reputation nor a name to attach to one's posts. Even in an ideal world in which everyone knows about the ad hominem logical fallacy, it's simply in our nature to judge not only the message itself, but also who is responsible for it and even who is reporting it.
>>
>>27363309
i had a friend in middle school that legit would cum on his stomach when he fapped and let it dry there...
on regular bases
>>
>>27362454
Well then, you are degenerate. You are playing with fire.
>>
>>27364538
i rub my penis through my shorts and just cum into my underwear and hip area and then leave it there to dry up. is this actually seen as weird?
>>
Why the fuck do you come here and complain about who we are? This is where we found ourselves. This is where we realized we are safe. While the entire world is seemingly out to get us for whatever reasons this is where I come to not give a fuck about that world. Some people hide here, some people live here. Some just like to visit every once in a while but we are all very similar very much alike. We are all the battered wives of reality and we don't fucking bother you in your world so why the fuck does somebody like you think they have any reason to come here and stick your dick in it? Get the fuck out you freak. Your the fucking loser coming in here and telling us we are insufferable. Its people like you who are worthless that we are trying to get away from. This is our world not yours.
>>
>>27364538
wait people don't do that?
>>
>>27364616
>>27364660
is it that hard to get a napkin or toilet paper
like if it gives you a better O thinking about how you got jizz all over you, whatever
just thought most people used some sort of tissue
>>
File: 45636467575745674.webm (327 KB, 450x426) Image search: [Google]
45636467575745674.webm
327 KB, 450x426
>>27364635
>that one faggot that considers this board a "place" and gets emotionally attached to this pathetic community
>>
>>27363992
>>27364819
so just gtfo

go to reddit where everyone has girlfriends and is normal you stupid fuck. No one is keeping you here nor do we want you around.

You are what we hate.
>>
>>27364919
this
its like they come here just to feel like they're living "the life"
its all relative
gtfo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.