[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot readings by me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: cows_90110284.jpg (396 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
cows_90110284.jpg
396 KB, 2000x1125
Whether or not you think it's bullshit, it could be fun. I've practiced with the 12 Houses spread for years and I could help you out. First come, first served. I will need an age, gender (but who am I kidding you're all guys) and a paragraph or so biography.
>>
18, male, Virgo.
Im a failed normie in Uni. plz halp senpai
>>
>>27362289
Working on it! This is also an incredibly original comment.
>>
Lots of psychics on /r9k/ today.

18, Male, Pisces.

Loner in Uni. Father died when I was younger making me opt out of regular society.
I like it more this way.

Someone told me my tarot sign was hanged man once.
>>
>>27362289
26, male, Capricorn

I have few friends, but I am awkward and lonely. For almost a year living as a wagecuck, renting apartament with some normies I barely know. My love life was always a failure, but few months ago I met someone. She is important to me. Can you tell me how my relationship with this person looks like in your cards?
>>
>>27362249

Male
INFP
Life of Depression from an early age. I hate my job, and I can't find another job in my area. Forever alone khv. My apartment is a mess. My car is a mess. School is struggling because work is grating. Found out recently that my parents have been in a worse mood recently, which is from work.
>>
>>27362663
Taurus if it matters for your spread.
>>
>>27362289
Two of Swords in House 1. You are probably indecisive by nature, but at the same time you are facing a major decision. You need to consider new ways of thinking about this issue.
King of Wands in House 2. If you were to start your own business, the cards suggest (I'm so New Age) that you would probably do quite well financially. You are a born entrepreneur.
5 of Wands in House 3. Either a conflict occurring in your mind or one occurring between you and your family. Sorry it's vague.
Hanged Man in House 4. I'm choosing to relate this to the card in House 1. The Hanged Man suggests that you should do additional thinking about this issue that you're indecisive on. Buy yourself some time to think about your choices.
Page of Pentacles in House 5. This relates to the King of Wands' appearance. This card suggests that if you were to start a business in a creative or athletic field, you would likely do especially well. Very encouraging card.
Ace of Wands in House 6. Another encouraging card. House 6 can refer to employment among other things, and the Ace of Wands represents new beginnings, new opportunities.
More coming up
>>
Male
INTP, Virgo, NEET shitstain who plays videogames, masturbates and reads the internet all day. Enjoys reading manga, going to sleep and drinking cold drinks.
Born on Sep 8
>>
23 male, Capricorn

Don't really have any true friends and am lonely. About to finish up uni and I am currently looking for an internship from now until summer.
>>
>>27362289
Knight of Cups in House 7. I'm having a harder time with this one. Most likely, you've been encouraged (for the second time) to undertake a creative endeavor. It's also possible that you will meet the person you'll marry soon. It's also possible that you should use heart and charm to win over other people.

Ten of Pentacles in House 8. This is basically the jackpot card money-wise. You will be financially comfortable, or more likely more than comfortable. Your legacy will be that of a family man who is able to support those he loves.

King of Swords in House 9. I would say, in your specific situation, House 9 most likely represents your university experience. Logic and intellect should be very important to you(which makes sense in higher education). Are you considering law school? Signs seem to be pointing that way.

I'm thinking that the King of Swords is a professor you have or will have. He is probably a middle-aged man with dark hair and light eyes.

Eight of Swords in House 10. This card relates very strongly to the Two of Swords and the Hanged Man. Consider new perspectives and don't make any rash decisions. I'm thinking House 10 refers to your career in this case?

Five of Swords in House 11. This is a tough one. The card represents betrayal or unnecessary conflict. I'm thinking it refers to your friends, unfortunately. It's also possible that you have a groundless fear of being betrayed.

My favorite house - House 12. Strength! This is quite a good card here. Psychologically, you should be more ready than ever for whatever comes your way. You are fundamentally a strong person and you can draw on yourself for support.
>>
>>27362348
I was actually inspired by some of the other psychic threads. Working on your reading right now!
>>
Biography: I'm a guy that has success as his first priority in life and I'm (almost) doing my best to achieve it.
I want to find something I can put a lot of work into that will reward me with lots of success, given great effort. I think I am fairly competent.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (388 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
388 KB, 500x281
>>27363105
Holy shit op, keep up the good work
>>
20, male, pisces
Been stuck in a rut for a while now with no job and flunked out of community college a year ago, and I've had my eyes on my best friend for like 3 years, probably 4 and I would basically do anything for her. I tend to pass the time with vidya, talking to friends on normiebook and watching twitch streams.
>>
>>27363235
Also thanks in advance for even thinking of doing this, I haven't had one of these done in like 2 years. And I'm sure the other robots/cyborgs in this thread appreciate this
>>
taurus
m
18 year old neet (already graduated high school), decided last year during high school i would look for work because too poor, haven't even attempted to look for one.

play vidya and read all day
>>
Male

Highschool dropout, I did finish my GED

Aquarius

Been mostly spending time playing video games.
>>
File: The_Emperor.png (316 KB, 307x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Emperor.png
316 KB, 307x500
What kind of deck are you using? Also do you have any tips for remembering all the card meanings?
>>
>>27362249
19, male, Sagittarius
University student, but struggling to keep up with most things. Only thing that has kept me intact are the few close friends that I have.
Not sure why I don't want to quit amongst all the mistakes I've made.
I'm not entire sure what I'm actually looking for.

Thanks
>>
>>27363324
ditto! op is a gift to us from the robot gods
>>
28 male Sagittarius

Relatively normal life, ignored by my parents for the first half of it. Got real into video games. Introvert, no real problems.
>>
>>27362348
OK, here we go.
Queen of Wands in House 1. House 1 represents you. So you're a woman. OK, maybe not. More likely, you're a passionate, outgoing, strong leader who cultivates friendships easily but also has a temper.
Honestly, from your brief biography, that doesn't sound right. I don't intend to be offensive at all--is it possible that you are transgender or unusually feminine? If I'm wrong, then default to the other interpretation. Definitely don't take it as a sign or anything haha.

Three of Cups in House 2. This is a happy card. (It's got three women dancing and drinking.) If you are stressed out or having problems(especially financial problems), they should come to a satisfying conclusion. Try to make female friends, or seek out the support of females who are currently in your life. That will benefit you. This card is not referring to a romantic relationship, however--just platonic friends.

Nine of Cups in House 3. Another good card. You'll probably have an unusually deep conversation with a relative soon and feel much closer to them. You might also go on a cool local trip.

Six of Swords in House 4. You might be moving into a new house soon, maybe even overseas (or maybe just across a river or something.) Also you might be transitioning into a woman. (I'm dead fucking serious. That is a potential meaning in this case I believe.)

The Fool in House 5. I love the Fool! He's actually a good card. Represents new beginnings, big leaps of faith, adventures, following your heart. I see a new romance in your future.

Temperance in House 6. This card represents patience and moderation. You have probably started taking more care of your health recently and it's paying off? Did you just quit drugs?

More coming up!
>>
>>27363444
I'm using the Radiant Rider Waite deck. But I'll tell you a secret. Half the time I look up the meaning of the card. The real challenge is in guessing which of the many potential meanings is correct.
>>
This would be great. Good initiative OP!

20. Female. Scorpio.

Used to be severely depressed, I was physically and mentally ill. Am doing better now, I get terrific grades and have friends, even dating someone, but I'm still a bit screwed up mentally and terrified of failure.
>>
>>27363634
Whenever I saw threads like these it'd make me a little sad i couldnt memorize all the meanings. This gives me a bit more hope that I can get better
>>
I'm guessing age, gender and bio have to do with giving you a good connection to the reading; does knowing astrological sign add to that, too? Just curious since all anons are following the trend of the first replier in including that, even though you didn't ask for it.
>>
>>27362348
Five of Cups in House 7. You are feeling unfulfilled and stuck in the past. Your dealings with the general public (I guess I should say "normies") are not satisfying. You might have an unhealthy attitude towards marriage.

Hanged Man in House 8. That's interesting seeing as you've been labelled with that card before. I'm not sure what it means in this spot though. Think before you have sex/attempt suicide?

Knight of Pentacles in House 9. I bet this refers to college again. You are probably a very methodical, hard-working, perfectionist-ic sort of student. This is good; don't change your study habits.

Six of Cups in House 10. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Like, I know what the card means and what the spot means but together they don't make any sense. Maybe you tend to retreat into the past? How's your relationship with your mother (shrink mode)?

Queen of Cups in House 11. You hope for the love of a mother but simultaneously are nervous about it? Or you probably serve as emotional support to other people frequently.

House 12 is the most interesting to read ofc. Four of Cups. You probably retreat from the world too much (you are on r9k after all). You are defensive to avoid being hurt like you were in the past. You need to consider deeply inside your self and try to build gratitude for what you do have.
>>
>>27363842
Some people consider astrological sign. I don't. I guess everyone followed the first poster.
>>
>>27362249
23 male Sagittarius

Been basically abandoned by my family and been on my own for the last two years. No car anymore so I may an hero in a few months.
>>
>>27362249
Hello
22/male/Gemini (16 June 1993 born Mexico city)
I'm in my senior year of university, I have a 3 month girlfriend. I use since 2nd grade a prosthetic eyeball on the left side, I'm an excellent student I have an older brother, married parents but they hate each other. I'm pretty scared of whatever is in my future.
Thanks
>>
File: 94629672589.png (316 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
94629672589.png
316 KB, 750x550
>>27362249
22, Male, Cross sign between Leo and Virgo.
Shut in with little contact with the outside world since the day he left high school.
>>
>>27362249
OK everyone, I am sorry but I did not expect the response I got and I didn't expect how much longer it would take to read for someone other than myself (which I've never done before I don't think). I have to go to bed, but I'm worried the thread will be archived tomorrow when I get back. Is it possible to bump a thread so much that it stays active for like 24 hours? If not, can people start posting "burner" emails etc. if they're comfortable? Or I can just make a new thread that contains the original post and the reading and hope that the poster stumbles onto it.
>>
24, male, Scorpio

I don't, I should be happy I guess. I live a comfortable single life. I earn enough. I live with my bros. But everyday I feel like I'm missing something. Even though I have enough time and money, I haven't got enough friends.
I guess my question is - when will I be happy?
>>
>>27364116
>>27364124
I would appreciate it.
[email protected]
>>
>>27364124
I'm ok with that
[email protected]
>>
>>27364124
I think the last option sounds like your best bet. Gotta say, I'm glad you're going to bed because I wanted to head off, too, but I was interested in seeing your readings. Commendable effort you put into this.
>>
OK op, burner incoming

[email protected]

Looking forward to it
>>
>>27364124
Good night OP, the thread thanks you for your efforts
>>
>>27364124

>>27362663 Here

Also, I'm 26, not 27.

[email protected]
>>
>>27363083
19, male, cancer

No childhood, currently in a financial crisis ( my mother is ), entire family is druggies/crazy/fuck ups. Fat loser that dropped out of HS 4 years ago, no direction in life. I want control of my destiny, an ability to spectate others to self prep my own mistakes. I'm a mute that mimics others in hope of succeeding.
>>
Did OP Ascend?
>>
>>27363591
>>27364029
Sorry OP I just came back to see this.

1. Yeah that description for the first one doesn't fit me and I'm def not transgender and I'm not feminine at all, I'm into lifting and outdoor activites. Sometimes I have slightly bi thoughts so I guess there's that but I don't have any want to act on them.

2. I do have some female friends but I'm not sure how to reach out to them for support

3. I'll wait and see. My uncle's been wanting to talk to me lately.

4. Um... Unis ending so I'm heading back home but I'm defiantly not gonna be moving. Also I promise you I'm not going to be trans anytime soon

5. God can only hope.

6. Yes. I stopped my multiple year addiction to daily weed smoking a week back.

7. Yep that Pretty much sums up my last few weeks.

8. Think before I have sex... Ok

9. Hmmmmmmmm no. I'm a fucking lazy procrastinator who puts everything off to the last minute. I'm right now pulling an overnight because I put off an essay for so long.

10. My mother's been complaining about how cold I've been lately. She's very worried about me I think

11. Ok I can see how that one would work. I've been helping my normie roommate deal with his breakup lately.

12. Yeah that sounds like me.

Anything else you could say?
>>
>>27362249
M

Overachiever perfectionist introvert pushover with mild depression, ADD and major anxiety.
>>
26, Male, Libra, INTP/J

Out of work graphic designer/game artist trying desperately to break into the local industry but always getting denied thanks to lack of experience.
Trying to keep positive outlook but getting more bitter and jaded by the day thanks to useless people giving shit "b urself" and "shake the managers hand" advice despite doing pretty much exactly that in networking situations.
Haven't called my friends in weeks and have little desire to. Want to leave the country and get work in my industry overseas.
>>
>>27362249
20 m
Schizophrenic single mother, bullied since 5 to 14. Was outgoing at 4-8 period and played basketball. Was friendly with 2 girls at the time until bullying made me insecure pleb at 7. Graduated HS well with existential crisis and thought of never seeing her again. Dropped out of first Uni year, enlisted to army.
>>
19 M

I'm an antisocial romantic, every pretty girl I see I fantasize about falling in love, but never actually try cause I overthink things.

I am INSANELY lonely and when it gets really depressing I binge on romance anime and shitty fanfiction.

I like classical music, competative video games, and dropped out of highschool.

Give it to me you bastard
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.