[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While I am not entitled to a girlfriend, as a human being my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
While I am not entitled to a girlfriend, as a human being my existence necessitates the comforts of a romantic companion and the healthy release of sexual tensions, and as such, everyday that women of this world deny me, deny being my gjrlfriend, I am brought closer to death.

The above is said of all men.

Within the coming decades, I anticipate that females will become the most notorious serial killers this world has ever seen, yet none will be held accountable for the blood spilled, the bodies buried.

Our cold, curdled blood, and our bodies in the ground will all be on their hands, the hands with which they take turns stroking the penis of Chad McThunder-Cock.

All whose content idleness persists are in essence choosing this future for themselves.

The uprising needs to happen, and it needs to happen now.
>>
It's because the universe is telling you to let go
Times are changing
Not just here, but cosmically

Break out now.
>>
>>27361983
Not everyone can break out. Someone needs to stay behind and punish the normies.

Someone will have to stay in the wreckage and start the fire.
>>
>I anticipate that females will become the most notorious serial killers this world has ever seen, yet none will be held accountable for the blood spilled, the bodies buried.

This already happened in WW1 and 2. Males were emotionally and physically bullied into killing one another en masse to keep women at home happy and safe.
>>
>>27362048
>the only people saved during WWI and II were women
Anon be realistic.

Did women fight in the war? No, obviously, but you can't honestly tell me that you'd want a bunch of untrained, ill-coordinated housewives fighting in a world war.
>>
Show me a study that says not having a female sexual/romantic partner is a cause of death.
>>
>>27363104
If a study on this doesn't exist someone should conduct such a study. Also there is evidence that loneliness can cause an early death. So if someone believed that the lack of a romantic relationship was the cause of their loneliness then maybe... This doesn't seem like a very sound argument though.
>>
>>27363104

Depression definitely lowers your lifespan and makes suicide more likely. Loneliness does too. Both those things are pretty commonly agreed upon. But you might say, eh, why not get some friends then? To which I'd say I don't know whether friends are enough. I don't know that they aren't but I don't know that they are either.
>>
File: vapid whore.jpg (90 KB, 620x709) Image search: [Google]
vapid whore.jpg
90 KB, 620x709
>>27361959
>>27363258
think of the irony

you're lonely because something you hate, something you feel is evil doesn't want you

what is the solution? to somehow force women that aren't attracted to you to marry you while you despise each other for who you are?
>>
>>27361959
JUST JACK OFF
>>
>>27363346
And here we see it again, another normalfuck thinking he's the Truth itself. Put off that smug expression of your face.
>>
OP, you have an attractive mind. Help me understand why you can't find someone. Girls are attracted to intelligence even if it is attached to an ugly man.
>>
>>27363485
Fuck off, retard. The normalshit has your number.

>Women are evil and responsible for men killing themselves
>I want a woman, this will fix all my problems

You want a wet hole to fuck and someone to hold you and tell you that everything is going to be alright. It won't be, anon. You will put your all into the relationship and you will burn out. She'll find someone else within a week and you'll be back to where you started with even less life left.

>>27363521
Because he's not smart. What does a robot want, a girlfriend or a function relationship with a girl? One's to fuck, the other is what he outlines in his first paragraph. That takes time and effort to maintain, and something tells me a man blaming his misery on the bogeyman of /r9k/ isn't in the right state of mind to properly maintain himself, let alone an emotionally demanding relationship.
>>
>>27361959
Love, happiness, joy, suffering all these are the things you allow yourself to experience. The only thing the universe entitles you to is death.
>>
I agree with some of what you said.

I live in a country where prostitution isn't allowed (US). I hate that I am expected to just go through my life without being able to experience sex like everyone else.
>>
>>27361959
Yeah, I want a candy bar, too.
>>
>mental health strained by loneliness before, during, and after
solves nothing
>>
>>27363346

No, dumbass. We don't want them because they're evil. We want them to STOP being evil. The rest will then probably fix itself.

You know it. I know it. They know it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.