[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the car >thinking to myself >"I should really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: SBb28.png (776 KB, 1152x866) Image search: [Google]
SBb28.png
776 KB, 1152x866
>in the car
>thinking to myself
>"I should really turn down the radio, I can hardly think!"
>hit the knob
>radio turns on
>it was off the whole time
slippin'

>in the kitchen
>hear television game show in the distance
>like 3 am
>"Who could be watching TV right now?"
>creep closer to the source
>closer I get, the more I realize it's just the water running in the toilet
>the further I get, the more it turns into incoherent chatter
slippin'
>>
i hear music and conversations all the time
a lil spooky
>>
>>27361853
sounds fun senpai. wish i had that superpower.

what do they tell you?
>>
Your brain confuses sounds often when stressed of as a result of paranoia. I constantly hear people talking about me when I'm in a busy place like city centre.
>>
iktf op.

Hot water running sounds like screaming children.
>>
>>27361853
Geto boys might help you friendo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs
>>
I know how you feel anon, I hear whispers and muffled conversations a lot. once I thought god was speaking to me throughout this one day, freaked me out. also had a conversation with my dad one morning to find out he was asleep in his bed the whole time.
not sure how I feel about all of it, pretty freaky tee bee eych
>>
>>27363600
Schizophrenia seems like one hell of a drug anons. Best of luck to you
>>
>>27364217
I pray to god I don't have schizophrenia or any other mental illness. I'm trying to convince myself this all happens from lack of sleep
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.