[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather wake up tomorrow and find out your whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Would you rather wake up tomorrow and find out your whole life since you've been eighteen has been a wildly successful reality TV show? Or, you wake up and everything since 18 has been a dream, and you're still 18
>>
I'd rather not wake up at all, family.
>>
>>27361812
I have a lot of work to do. Only a few months to invent Facebook and get it up and running if I want to beat Zuckerberg.
>>
I desperately want to be 18 again. God please. If I pray enough will it work?
>>
>>27361837
FlRST POST BEST POST

/thread
>>
I turned 18 two days before I graduated from high school. I could have done so much more with myself since then.

Please, wake me up.
>>
Probably the first one. My life hit rock bottom at 18.
>tfw no friends for whole life
>tfw no prospect for ever having friends
>tfw severely autistic
Life is still shit, but it sure as hell is much better than it was at 18.
>>
File: 1457577130624.png (211 KB, 513x408) Image search: [Google]
1457577130624.png
211 KB, 513x408
>>27361837
iktf mane
>>
Dream, give me that please.
>>
>>27361812

Dream for the love of god DREAM let me go back. Let me at least warn myself jesus. I wouldn't listen anyways. I want to wake up from this please.
>>
>>27361974
>>27361812

Even normies have that feel, don't worry about it.
Mortality sucks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974661/
>>
>>27362026

The normies want that so they can relive their glory years of sex and partying though.

I want that so I can go back and not fuck up my life.

It's a completely different feel.
>>
>>27362066
In the reality show one, you get to find out that everyone secretly knows and loves you. That's where the glory days would start, right?
>>
>>27361812
Much rather have the "it was all a dream" outcome. Having a chance to go back and do things right, and not become a complete fucking loser in spite of the shitty life I had would do something to bring me up. As it stands, however, this is not a dream. This is reality. I am a complete fucking loser, and no amount of wishing and hoping and daydreaming will make it not so. Welcome to the end of the game, sweetheart. Welcome to real life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.