[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is casual sex really common? Are there really chads running around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 29384.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
29384.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Is casual sex really common? Are there really chads running around with harems of women or is it all just memes and outside of relationships people don't have as much sex as it seems people are having on the internet?
>>
most people not in relationships (and many in relationships) have casual sex with fuckbuddies once a week or so
>>
It's not as common as it seems.

Only people who seek out sex through means like bars and tindr fuck regularly.
>>
Yes, I used to not believe it until I moved into my dorm
>>27361742
This guy is actually retarded
>>
>>27361537
lolololha
>>
I thought it was a myth, but I had one gf. She had slept with 6 people, 2 one night stands. Then the day we broke up (because I told her she was a slut after she cheated on me) she fucked two men. Two men in one day!

Dumb whore.
>>
>>27361811
Dodged a bullet there familia
>>
>>27361537
Up until recently, I would sleep with around 2-4 new girls a week. Then regularly meet up with them afterward if the sex was good. This went on for about 7 years or so.

Yes, it happens. Don't let it get you down and it shouldn't be something to fret about if you're not doing it. It completely fucked up my ability to maintain an actual monogamous relationship without cheating unless the girl is bi and down for threesomes with another girl regularly.
>>
>>27361863
Not really family, since I got to the point where she cheated on me. Only way it could have been worse is if we had a kid together or were married.
>>
>>27361537
Its real and if you didn't get in on it then kiss any chance of experiencing a fulfilling romantic relationship goodbye.
>>
>>27361537
Nah its a meme.
>>
>>27361875
How did you meet that many girls that wanted to fuck you?
>>
Depends on where you live, it's pretty common buy still blown out of proportion. Most people dont, the ones who do are just very vocal. If you don't believe me take a mental note of all the people you encounter regularly and think if they would do that sort of thing. The truth is that only mental sluts a d chads do it.
>>
>>27361537
people are fucking all around you anon.
it's not a meme.
don't get swept by it, just do your thing.
>>
>>27361953
Through art and music.
>>
>>27362165

>art and music

So basically you fit the Sensual, Passionate Artist role. Did you use tinder on top of that?
>>
File: 1433243859852.png (2 MB, 797x1289) Image search: [Google]
1433243859852.png
2 MB, 797x1289
>>27361537
Yes. I have young Chads as neighbors and they bring home and fuck different girls all the time. All the time.
>>
>>27362286
No, I didn't use Tinder. I'm not an artist or musician. I don't want to go into too many details because I know a lot of people that lurk (and possibly post) here.
>>
>>27362491
How good looking are you? How do you have sex with women?
>>
>>27361811
that is fucking disgusting I really hope a new STD emerges and kills off those degenerate whores.
>>
File: wojak hoodie backpack.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
wojak hoodie backpack.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>27361537
I am NOT a Chad. I am a skinny anti-social shut-in with literally no friends who vaguely dressed like an emo/goth well into my mid/late 20s and listened to that sort of music.

Anyways because of that and also because I smoked weed back then, I managed to get myself hooked into being the fucktoy of a 16 year old girl.

I gave her the D as best and as often as I could, she was even cucking and friend-zoning nice guys her own age while riding me, and as soon as I brought up the possibility of us being an actual couple she dropped me like a steaming-hot cooking tray with no oven mitts on.
>>
>>27361537
It's not as common as it seems honestly. I used to live with a guy who was a total Chad. Tall, handsome, smart, he had fucked 40 women before he met his now wife.
>More than half of those women were some combination of fat or ugly.
>He'd only actually have sex once every couple of months or so and would literally devote all his non study time to chasing women.

So think think about all that time and money you spend playing video games or watching anime or whatever it is you do. Imagine instead spending ALL THAT TIME doing activities centred around trying to have sex
>buying alcohol
>going to clubs
>going to parties
>talking to girls on social media
>meeting girls
AND you're a Chad.
And even then, you're only going to get sex on 6 or 7 occasions in a single year.

As I said, my Chad friend was pretty smart. Eventually he figured out the way to get lots of sex was to find one hot girl and turn it into a serious relationship. The odds were stacked against him any other way.
>>
I'm like a 5/10, and I have sex with probably 3-5 new girls a month. Casual sex is pretty common dude.
>>
>>27362571
I'm really not good looking at all. I'd give myself an honest rating of completely average. Although, the girls I've slept with have been Stacys and Turbo-Stacys. The thing is that women talk; I've been told that I'm known for being extremely dominant in bed. They like that for whatever reason.
>>
>>27362571
just do what he did artsy girls are the biggest normie sluts in history.
>>
File: 1457157193032.jpg (52 KB, 1024x590) Image search: [Google]
1457157193032.jpg
52 KB, 1024x590
>these soul crushing threads
>>
>>27361537
>>27361683
>>27361760
Meme a ring ding ding original fucking god damn comment Chickamauga dick sakes
>>
>>27363046
I think we kill threads
>>
>>27362694
this is a meme post
>>
>>27364302
Nope. Completely legit.
>>
>>27364328
what's your secret, chad?
>>
>>27364370
Not a chad. 5/10. Im a stand up comic.
>>
>>27364391
So you bang audience members?
>>
>>27364391
louis ck pls go
>>
>>27361897
shouldn't the opposite be true to an extent
>>
>>27364410

Pretty much. It's simple.
>>
>>27361537
From what I've seen, it's a vocal minority. I've only known two people my entire life who have casual sex, and they're both some of the most awful people that I associate with. Having said that, I feel like I'm an outlier since most of my friends haven't had sex at all, just like me.
>>
>>27364391
Kevin? robloxxx
>>
Not that common. Look at virginity statistics.
>Inb4 muh feelings don't agree with statistics
>>
>>27361537
It actually is really common but it's not so much of a chad harem dynamic
More like everybody is just screwing everybody except me and you
>>
Think about how many billions of people are on this planet. Most of them were born fairly recently. Most of them are poor, ugly, stupid and born out of wedlock. Most of them don't live in Europe, North America or Australia. They all had to come from somewhere right? Casual sex is a stupid fucking term, real life isn't an episode of Dawson's creek, mmkay?
>>
>finally get gf
>after a few months she gained like 20lb and is omega fat now
>still love her but I'm totally not attracted to her

What the fuck do I do? I've told her to diet but she has poor impulse control. I'm tempted to cheat. Should I just do it?

How do I even do it when most girls live at home here?

Sorry to hijack the thread
>>
>>27366598
If you love her, maybe you should try starting exercising with her. Maybe she would have more motivation when you are with her doing it too.
>>
>>27366625
I go for walks/jogs regularly and she refuses to join me. We are dieting together but she constantly complains about what we eat, and tries to convince me to eat out all the time
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.