[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have gf now >constantly worried about her cheating I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>have gf now
>constantly worried about her cheating

I mean eventually she's going to so what's the point?

should I even care? I'm not sure if I can even fall in love with anyone.
>>
eh, what makes you think she will?

if you think she will then accept that now and don't worry about it.

if you think she won't then don't worry about it.
>>
Just keylog her phone, computer, and tablet. Then you can rest easy knowing for sure what she is really thinking. Done this multiple times to people I thought were suspicious in a living arrangement, you learn more than you would think.
>>
>>27361557

A successful relationship is built on trust, even if it's just an illusion.

You need to let go of some of your perception of power over her. Have confidence, OP. If you don't, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>27361552
>eh, what makes you think she will?
Unless you're a perfect male specimen (i.e. chad) you're going to get cheated on.
>>
>>27361557

how? she has an iphone 6 I believe.

>>27361552

It's a gut feeling. It makes me angry sometimes the things she does, like she doesn't tell me everything and seems way to content about our relationship of only 1 month now. Also, she was really easy when I met her (literally sex the second night - we were still strangers when we hooked up a the club).
she's kind of wild. I mean, she's not like a full on druggie, but she does smoke weed and is too nice to everyone. I feel like sometimes she is only with me because I'm "nice" to be around or something, even if we do have sex a good amount.
>>
>>27361557
This is definitely true. I was in a relationship for over 2 years and things just started feeling off. Keylogged our laptop and fuck everything from that moment to this day in my life.
>she was fucking my best friend who I had known since we were 4
I don't care how edgy I sound but don't trust anyone.
>>
>>27361708

how do I keylog a phone? she doesn't use a computer.. at least I've never seen her on one and we hangout a lot.

She's always on her iphone using snapchat, facebook, instagram, messenger apps, email etc.

I don't look at any of it, but kind of want to.
>>
>>27361508
>cucked by r9k
If you dont trust her you should just end it senpai
>>
>>27361643
You'll have to figure that shit out on your own, but it's a straightforward process usually. I wrote my own keylogger for PC a long time ago, and it wasn't that hard. There are a lot of apps out there for keylogging though(only ever had to do android). You want one that will send daily emails, and MAYBE screenshots for PC.
>>
Jealousy is a part of being in love with someone. Like with any quest or endeavor in life, once you reach the metaphorical top of the hill, you have to fight even harder to stay on top. In this particular case, you have fight even harder now to keep her. Just remember one thing anon: More courage. The price of gaining anything is the never-ending struggle to keep it. Satisfaction is a meme. Courage is the only thing you gain, and the only fuel you can use to drive you forward. Godspeed anon.
if the stress is too much for you, then prioritize your well-being and let her go. You might not be ready for a relationship yet - which is alright. Plenty of people are pressured into finding someone, when, in reality, it is objectively better for them to remain single - maybe forever. Regardless, there is more to life than romantic relationships. Do what's best for your health
>>
>>27361586

I don't really agree with the idea of relationships being built on trust. It is more about equitable value than anything else in my opinion. Our society is built on quid pro quo.
>>
>>27361708

I'm sorry buddy, that really bites man. I've been keylogging people for the past decade whenever I get the opportunity. It's a sick kind of voyeurism honestly. I've done my bosses, my coworkers, my friends, my girlfriends. I just like knowing what kind of people I'm really dealing with. It is surprising how dishonest your average person is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.