[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some cheap at home hobbies that can keep you occupied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What are some cheap at home hobbies that can keep you occupied and that ease the pain ? Please.
>>
>>27361445
Get a cheap-ass guitar, learn chords from the internet
>>
>>27361793
I have one but I can't get myself to play for hours... But thanks anon, I'll try to play more.
>>
>>27361844
Hours is too long to play guitar. I'm currently nursing a callus and those things actually sting a little. Do you sing? Do you write? Write a song. That shakes things up a little.
>>
>>27361874
I do rap and write, but well it actually triggers the depression. That's why I'm looking for something else.

And how long does it take to get calluses ? I have an acoustic guitar and my fingers are as they've always been, I don't even feel pain when I try to play.
>>
>>27362004
If you play regularly it might not be an issue. I just got home to my guitar and played it again after an absence and my fingers hate me.
Any cool video games to get into? A temporary escape can help if you don't get obsessed
>>
>>27362299
I have a lot of games I don't play on steam, maybe I should play them, you're right
>>
>>27362413
Get a decent torrenting program and the world is yours. No betabux required.
>>
Flight/combat flight sims are pretty good fun, especially the ones that are full real whete you have to lean the switches, buttons an procedures to start the aircraft an get it flying. Also gives you some sense of acomplishment once you can do it off-by-heart
>>
>>27362516
>>27362607
Well, thank you. I'll give it a try when I wake up.
Thanks again anon.
>>
>>27361445
>tfw can't find anything to help
Tried cooking, guitar, and programming but they didn't do anything for me. I just lurk /r9k/ all day and play vidya sometimes.
>>
Soap carving. There's really not much to learn and it's soothing watching a piece come to life right in front of your eyes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.