[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that are degenerate >polyamory >pedophilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1450998806585.jpg (19 KB, 340x315) Image search: [Google]
1450998806585.jpg
19 KB, 340x315
ITT: Things that are degenerate

>polyamory
>pedophilia
>religion, especially islam
>female sexual liberation
>piercings and tattoos
>non-binary gender identity
>rap, metal, electronic music
>social media
>>
metal is often as ignorantly conservative as you

checkmate
>>
>>27361344
>electronic music
How?
>>
>>27361344
I would agree with all of those except religion. I'm not religious, I identify as a Christian though if someone asks me because neckbeards have taken up atheism.

Most of the greatest thinkers and rulers of western civilization were either Christian or Greek/Roman pagans. Think Pope Urban, Charlemagne, Marcus Aurelius, and so on and so on. C.S. Lewis and Peter Hitchens are also the very opposite of degenerate, and Christians.

Islam is certainly a shit though, you are correct.
>>
>>27361344
> Op.

oh, it appears that op is unoriginal too, both degenrate and unoriginal.....
>>
File: 1449442193176.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449442193176.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>27361344
>polyamory

fuck you my girls love me and I love them
>>
>Jazz
>Rock
>Hip Hop
>Country
>R&B
>Soul
Most forms of popular music are degenerate in some way.
>>
>>27361558
Music is solely based on opnion, So what OP said about a rap, EDM and metal is actually pretty dumb
>>
>>27361750
calling things degenerate in general is based on opinion, so what's your point?
>>
All "music" is degenerate, at this point i only listen to sine waves.
>>
File: stop browsing 4chan.jpg (131 KB, 1024x412) Image search: [Google]
stop browsing 4chan.jpg
131 KB, 1024x412
Browsing /pol/ and projecting anything that makes you insecure as 'degenerate' is pretty degenerate, imo.

Just browsing 4chan in general is not something a healthy individual does, so yeah.
>>
>>27362039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNf9nzvnd1k
>>
>>27362077
This is /r9k/

/pol/ is that way -----> >>>/pol/
>>
>Premarital sex
>Getting drunk
>Drugs
>>
>>27362188
>implying this isn't a /pol/ thread
>>
>>27362169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGY5Svf0BCw
>>
>>27362311
OP here
I think racism is also degenerate so that disqualifies it from being a /pol/ thread
>>
>>27361344
I would agree but your trolling so that makes you automatically wrong. moving on.
>>
>women
>racism
>politics
>escapism
>browsing the internet
>>>women
>sex
>>>>>women
>>
>>27361467
Islam isn't degenerate at all if that's your criteria for not being degenerate.
Muslim scientists and philosophers made massive contributions to mathematics and astrology. Not to mention Muslim art and architecture is some of the most beautiful in the world.
>>
>>27362422

Agreed, but here I am browsing the internet, playing vidya and lusting after women.
>>
>>27362477

>astrology
>contributions

kek
>>
>>27362203
Oh fuck off you fucking poser. Alcohol is the only friend I have. That bottle of poison is fucking reliable. It will never fail to take the soulcrushing pain I feel every day, and someday it will kill me and I'm thankful because I'm too pussy to kill myself
>>
>>27362519
You just described yourself as a massive fucking degenerate, so he's not wrong.
>>
>>27362553
I guess I am then. So what?
>>
>>27362517
*Astronomy and navigation.
Thanks for picking that up for me buddy :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.