[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheerful thread. Just try to encourage someone, put a positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1458100233024.png (187 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1458100233024.png
187 KB, 500x282
Cheerful thread. Just try to encourage someone, put a positive vibe out. Very suicidal tonight.
>>
OP I don't know you but I love you my man and hope everything works out, things can't stay bad forever, I promise, you don't have to trust me but at least give it a shot, you're worth it to people who don't even know you, that's saying something
>>
Kill yourself, you stupid cock sucking faggot.
>>
fuck that shit stay calm and suffer through life for the people that love you... that's the only way to go, killing yourself only fucks them over
>>
I'm not actually suicidal, I just think about it a lot. There's too many people who would miss me.
>>
>>27361279
OP, I care about you and I want you to remember that anything can get better at any point in your life. There is something to look forward to, always, and I know I speak for most of us when I say we've all felt what you're feeling tonight.
>>
It's happy to think of the world alone. To look in a wild garden, to hear the purr of a friendly cat, to see the marvels created by nature alongside those created by man, even to look in one's own mirror. Think about your body, what a fine-tuned machine it really is. Each muscle a masterpiece of evolution, and each feature completely different from anyone else's. You are a work of science and a work of art molded into one brilliant, unique creature wandering about a world second only to its inhabitants. No life is worthless, the earth created all equal, and gave all that any would need.
Don't leave. This place is amazing, and so are you.
>>
Your very presence on this board qualifies you as a worthless degenerate. Your death cannot come swiftly enough.
>>
>>27361279
>everything is beautiful and so are all of you
>>
>>27361986
the value of my body isn't much beyond the decomposition nutrients to feed the soil

but i will scorn even the earth and have myself totally cremated
>>
>>27361279
>this world is good enough for all of us, and cutting it short means you are salty from the banter

We're all gonna make it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.