[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have oneitis that looks like webm >almost, ALMOST had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: need.webm (810 KB, 924x1076) Image search: [Google]
need.webm
810 KB, 924x1076
>have oneitis that looks like webm
>almost, ALMOST had her
>some fucking white chad takes her from me

All chads need to be rounded up on the day of the rope and summarily executed against a wall. The survivors will be hung. I love you robots, you guys are alright. Don't come to Philly tomorrow.
>>
>All chads need to be rounded up on the day of the rope and summarily executed against a wall.

Vote Sanders and this dream will be one step closer to reality.
>>
>>27361103
>Don't come to Philly tomorrow.
eyo vinny lets jus head over to genos and grab a steak and let the whole thing blow over yeah?
>>
>>27361138
Vote Sanders and Chad will be replaced by Tyrone instead.
>>
>>27361103
Sorry that happened to you man.
Maybe its time to focus on you now and not some Stacy
>>
>>27361155
>tfw 1/4 Italian
>>
You can have her when he's done with her, anon.

Not even joking, I'm reporting this as an actual threat. Get ready to be fucked and cucked, OP.
>>
>>27361169
>focus on you now
Is this the worst platitude commonly found on /r9k/?
>be a good little cuck and focus on "self improvement" and hobbies while Chad rails all the pussy
>>
File: liamhemsworth-825x496.jpg (30 KB, 770x463) Image search: [Google]
liamhemsworth-825x496.jpg
30 KB, 770x463
How are non-Whites even supposed to compete?
>>
>>27361204

You place way too much importance on pussy, my friend. I'm a virgin and, yeah, it'd be nice to fuck something once in a while, but experiencing literally every other aspect of life is also nice. It isn't that important dude.
>>
>>27361204
What the fuck else are you going to do? The fact that you put self improvement in scare-quotes probably means you're too far gone anyways and should just off yourself.
>>
>>27361199
>>27361250
Don't ever fucking post in my thread ever again.
>>
>>27361257
>d-dude that literal need isn't that important
>>27361299
Self improvement is a meme if you're not tall enough, decently attractive or the right race. You can't out lift or PUA your way out of shit genetics

>you might as well kill yourself
If someone were going to kill themselves for being a robot why wouldn't they take some normies out like OP, first?
>>
>>27361332
I'm sorry shitskin did I trigger you?
>>
Stop blaming Chad. Both men and women are born in the society that pre-exists them, they take on the values of their surroundings and upbringing. Chad is manufactured by a gynocentric system. The moment boys hit highschool they are living in a female-dominated environment where incentives for acting like a douchebro are everywhere, and the incentives for being a decent male are nowhere - males who don't play into the role of 'disposable sexual aggressor\competitor' are dismissed and ignored by women while the males who conform are elevated. Chads are a product of female hypergamy.

The real question is what creates a society where female hypergamy can run rampant? Well, if you look at who established and maintain and furiously defend this system - it's women. So stop blaming fucking Chad.
>>
>>27361103
Relax bro she is a black woman.
>>
>>27361356
Don't you have a "white separatist" thread to make in /pol/ or something? Go segregate yourself into the gas chamber, faggot.
>>27361362
But Chad is who took her
>>
>>27361138
>being this delusional
lol are you fucked in the head? Sanders encourages feminism AKA telling women to have sex for pleasure and not love.
and yup. that means having sex exclusively with chads.
>>
>>27361335
>Self improvement is a meme
I'm truly sorry you feel that way and derive literally all yourself worth from women.
>>
>>27361428
>cuts out entire portion of his sentence where he list who self improvement would actually benefit
Where did this meme start that having sex with women/being considered socially valuable no longer matters?
>>
>>27361257
If you're actually experiencing life to the fullest and shit you'd have gotten laid by now. Sex will come to you if you are a productive well put together person. This excuse is so fucking lame.
>>
>>27361404
>y-you're /pol/
Nah, being /pol/ implies I don't sleep with women of other races
>>
>>27361527
Why not post a photo of you with a woman anon, any woman? I'm white by the way, it's weird how Chad's only ever have images compiled of other males and none of themselves though.

You could at least drop your Instagram
>>
>>27361527
DELETE THIS GARBAGE NOW REEEEE

GET THAT COLONIST HAND OFF THAT POOR CHOCOLATE ANGEL FUCK OFFFF
>>
File: I love to murder.png (74 KB, 1161x850) Image search: [Google]
I love to murder.png
74 KB, 1161x850
>>27361626
What will you do about it, Chimpy?
>>
>>27361464
I'm a white, unattractive manlet. I lift because I want to NOT be a flabby washed out fatty. I'm not improving my appearance to pick up women. I'm improving my appearance so that I can stand to look in the mirror and call myself average. So I'm not ashamed to go outside.
>>
>>27361876
>average
Well maybe average weight but you'll never be average height, not everyone here is a fatass or emaciated, some of us here have already lifted weights for a great deal of time. Implying that lifting weights will somehow be beneficial to the average robot is misleading as fuck
>>
>>27361569
Okay fine
https://www.instagram.com/liamhemsworth/?hl=en
>>
>>27361103
>Don't come to Philly tomorrow.

Don't do it OP i'll take you out for lunch at pat's nigga
>>
File: 4985979.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4985979.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>27361103
Do it you fucking pussy. I live in Philly. Come put me out of my misery. Oh yeah that's right you're just going to make fake threats on the internet instead of actually ending my life.
>>
>>27361103
My fault, bro. She never said there was another guy in the picture. Lemme drop this whore real quick, then we can go grab a few brews and laugh about this smarmy whore.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.