[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help FREE a Latina Feminist activist from abuse in ICE Prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 22
File: 1458454306814.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458454306814.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
This poor defeated Latina Leftist is now a political prisoner of ICE, where those brutish racist rightwing prison guards are using her as their personal rape slave. In prison the ICE guards said that if this Mexican bitch loves being choked so much, her neck should be collared and leashed at all times. She is jerked around like a dog. Those brutes could easily kill her if they pull too hard on her windpipe. These are brutal conditions she is enduring.

These ICE Guards have no respect for Latina womyn. And use defeated Mexican-American womyn activists as their personal harem of rape slaves. She has been repeatedly abused and had her breasts tortured. They have unprotected sex with her and she might be forced pregnant. We need to support her immediate release. She doesn't deserve sexual torture for non-violent civil disobedience.
>>
>>27360846
Oh my god, she's stunning. Her will is manifest through that look.

rwgk3
>>
The extreme humiliation these Trump thugs put Latina Feminist Leftist activists through is barbaric. They chain her by the neck like she is an animal.

>law enforcement approaches curvy latina protestor
>officers glance at each other with a grin once they notice her supple breasts peeking out from under her soft shirt
>she glares straight ahead, committed to her cause.
>"you want to cooperate with us or do you want to do this the hard way?"
>silence
>so be it
>they handcuff her hands and legs to the van door
>They step back, grinning at her helpless situation
>an officer reaches out and squeezes a breast, saying "you asked for it"
>the other officer begins to rub her ass
>she remains silent, sweating. She can feel her pussy tingle.
>the officers step back and allow the crowd to jeer and laugh at her
>a gruff biker-looking dude steps over and lifts her shirt up, exposing her perfect round breasts.
>her nipples are fully erect but she stares straight ahead and whispers under her breath, "for Bernie..."
>another man pulls down her pants, revealing her sweaty, glistening pussy. It's already wet from excitement.
>The officers step back from the scene as the large crowd descends on her and begins to molest her every curve, and every tender quivering hole
>she moans as fingers penetrate deep
>more and more people have arrived to watch, and some join in
>the officers walk away as hordes of men, cocks erect, descend upon this helpless handcuffed latina and ravage her mouth, pussy, and asshole
>they continue for hours until she is covered in pussy juice, sweat, and semen, gallons leaking out from every orifice
>her body is quivering from the countless orgasms she's had
>"for Bernie......" she thinks, as a single tear slides down her face and another steaming load of semen from another total stranger is deposited into the back of her throat.
>"for Bernie....."
>a cock slides out of her ass and a new one slides in as a fresh wave of semen dribbles out
>>
That's a women who's locked herself to a car to shut down a highway in to protest Donald Trump. Read the news.
>>
>>27360988
Yes then she was arrested and detained by ICE. Read Tumblr.
>>
Vote Bernie Sanders or else Trump and his right wing thugs will have their way with leftists all across America!

All leftists males and all leftist females above the age of 30 will be culled. The leftist females under 30 years of age will be groomed to be the personal fucktoys of Trump and his fascist followers. Every pro-Trump household will be given its own personal leftist fuckslave, who will be forced by law to submit to their masters' wishes. Leftist women will fuck, suck, and slave away every day until the day they reach 31, when they will be swiftly disposed of and a the household will receive a new leftist fucktoy.

We must stop this from happening! We cannot let leftist women and girls becoming breeding machines for strong, masculine right wing men!
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 625x626
>>27360846
>poor defeated spic womyn
>womyn
This is bait.
A decent bait, one that will surely get replies of people taking it seriously.
>>27360980
That's hot.
>>
>>27361079
We can't allow a world in which all Feminist Leftist SJW womyn are forced to become obedient fuckslaves to Patriarchy be realized by Trump
>>
File: 1458538599409.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458538599409.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>27360846
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

They are literally WYTE MEYLS, they are white men

This is an absolute outrage
>>
>>27360846
*clap clap clap clap clap*
SOROS FUNDED!!!
*clap clap clap clap clap*
SOROS FUNDED!!
>>
>>27360846
She's a paid employee of George Soros. The Sith lord himself who's trying to bring down western civilization.

Fuck off shill
>>
>>27361079
>Vote Bernie Sanders or else Trump and his right wing thugs will have their way with leftists all across America!

This doesn't bother me. There's nothing I hate more than the academic left. Too bad we Hillary will be our next president.
>>
File: 46245637.jpg (159 KB, 759x655) Image search: [Google]
46245637.jpg
159 KB, 759x655
>>27361395
>>27361425
Anon, please. Aren't we all a little too old for conspiracies?
Clearly this man is trying to help.
>>
>>27361487
This proud Latina Feminist was not just some academic she was out in the streets taking direct action
>>
>>27361524
You just can't win as a classical liberal Jew influenced by Karl Popper.

Meanwhile the Muslims and Soviets believe he is part of a Zionist plot to destroy Islam and Communism respectively.
>>
>>27361539
It's where her ideology and the terminology used to express it stem from.
>>
>>27361653
You don't need fancy jargon, to know that as a Mexican woman you need to put your body in the way of the onslaught of Trump Fascism.
>>
File: 1458753342347.png (34 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1458753342347.png
34 KB, 501x585
>>27361568
Laughable. Islam and Israel are friends, they both even start with IS- OH OH
>>
File: master.jpg (106 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
106 KB, 1024x640
no sorrow for soros
>>
>>27361954
Like building democratic institutions in post-Soviet Russia is so evil. This man has done more to destroy actual Marxism-Leninism than anyone else, yet he gets no credit for it.
>>
>>27360846
Nice rack
>>
File: W2CJZNF.jpg (50 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
W2CJZNF.jpg
50 KB, 630x354
>>27362047
>democratic institutions

:^)
>>
>>27361073
good.

I'm not a robot, let me fucking post.
>>
>>27361079
>implying leftist women aren't ugly
shit post desu. you should write in bernie sanders on t he ballot after hillary wins, there's still a chance
>>
>>27361669
>throwing your body in front of the trump train

If she wanted to get run over so badly she should have just gone back to mexico.
>>
>>27362112
that's not a truck, it's a van. fucking idiot. also you spelled it way wrong.
>>
>>27362174
This is what Popper's disciple Soros was working against. This is why Putin shut him down.
>>
>>27362210

>implying you talk to women enough to even know that for yourself

hahahaha youre a cuck bro haha owned
>>
File: IMG_7842.jpg (317 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7842.jpg
317 KB, 900x1350
>>27362379
>Soros was working AGAINST the violent mob that overthrew the Ukrainian government that he funded

kek

you Sorosfags are delusional.
>>
>>27362446
I meant he was working against the police brutality.
>>
File: B3cYWBDCUAEdF3x.jpg (60 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
B3cYWBDCUAEdF3x.jpg
60 KB, 600x338
>>27362446
reminder that Soros funded literal nazis in Ukraine to slaughter the government
>>
File: Neonazis-Ukraine.jpg (99 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
Neonazis-Ukraine.jpg
99 KB, 960x639
>>27362472
is that way he funded neo nazis to overthrow a democratically elected government?
>>
File: every-day-fascism.jpg (79 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
every-day-fascism.jpg
79 KB, 600x370
>>27362503
hurr Ukranian mob was gud bois

dey dindu nufifnz
>>
>>27362503
So hes both a Jewish Cultural Marxist and Nazi?

Thats my point on how bizarre the shit Soros is blamed for is.
>>
>>27360846
i'm fapping to it.

so what are the guards doing it?
>>
>>27362585
He funded useful idiot thugs to overthrow a government that was outside EU control

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Eastern Europe is Soros's enemy because they aren't multicultural enough
>>
>>27362622
Why would Soros spend billions of his own money just to replace Marxist-Leninist institutions in Eastern Europe with liberal democratic ones?

He does want to undermine and destroy societies- Communist societies.
>>
>>27362622

Soros : Borders are the Enemy

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260665/soros-national-borders-are-enemy-matthew-vadum

If you support Soros you are literally retarded
>>
She is receiving many icy showers to cool her Mexican blood in ICE prison. And when the thuggish prison guards see her shivering and shaking wet sopping glistening tits, they can't help but rape the Leftist political prisoner over again
>>
>>27362658
you actually think eastern europe is still communist?

ayy lmao the USSR collapsed almost 30 years ago you dumb fuck.

Soros spend a few million (pennies to him) to get a pro EU shill government installed in Ukraine (it worked)
>>
>>27362714
Hes been doing this work since 1984. He has done more to build post-Communist democratic institutions than anyone.

I'm not supporting him, I'm just saying the accusations on what his intentions are, are just idiotic given his track record.
>>
File: Ukraine2.jpg (598 KB, 2048x1369) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine2.jpg
598 KB, 2048x1369
>>27362754
>He has done more to build post-Communist democratic institutions than anyone.

You fucking moron

Privatization was the greatest robbery of all time. Jewish billionaires looted all of eastern europe impoverishing the entire region for what will be generations. Fucking kill yourself you goddamn moron.

> as a result, a good deal of the national wealth fell into the hands of a relatively small group of so-called business oligarchs (tycoons), and the wealth gap increased dramatically.[1] It was described as "Catastroika"[2] and as one of the "most cataclysmic peacetime economic collapse of an industrial country in history"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privatization_in_Russia

>of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
>>
>>27362833
Soros didn't personally benefit out of any of that. He spent billions out of his own pocket just to help democracy.
>>
File: ukraine-9.jpg (259 KB, 690x471) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-9.jpg
259 KB, 690x471
>>27362864
>to help democracy

He was the biggest shareholder of Bob Rubin's Harvard Russia privatization company you fucking liar.

You soros shills are full of such shit

http://www.thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/
>>
>>27362955
An article from The Nation on him pushing neoliberal markets on Russia, just proves my point that the polfags dont know shit about Soros.
>>
>>27363047
>being corrupt and looting Eastern Europe is ok as long as you have good leftist values

kill yourself, Soros shill.
>>
>>27363092
Soros-haters can't even make up their minds whether he is for Marxism or pure market capitalism.
>>
File: ukraine-terrorist-copy2.jpg (72 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-terrorist-copy2.jpg
72 KB, 600x400
>>27363172
No one thinks he's for "Marxism" you literal drooling retard.

He's for destroying all European society through looting the economy and spreading muslim/African immigration.
>>
>>27363242
>No one thinks he's for "Marxism" you literal drooling retard.

pol does
>>
>>27363264
no

that's just your lazy strawman
>>
>>27363296
Thats a lot of straw

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/soros%20marxist/
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 960x540
>>27363356
>I found 20 posts in the last month on a board mentioning x that means the whole board thinks x despite the fact the board gets tens of thousands of posts a month

kill yourself my man
>>
>>27363356
Most of those posts don't say that soros is a Marxist.

Pathetic.

It's very telling that you're trying to make the argument about what he is labelled as rather than what he has done: support campaigns to erode national identity and spread degenerate leftist initiatives , e.g. Femen (whose funding he removed as soon as they started campaigning in Israel).
>>
File: femen-soros-israel.png (786 KB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel.png
786 KB, 1216x570
>>27363452
oy vey how dar you mention femen

that's anotha 5 holocausts at least.
>>
>>27361568
I wouldn't doubt this, forcing Muslim refugees into other cultures under the mask of multiculturalism to cause greater hatred for Islam, I bet he also indirectly funds the terrorist cells so that they may provoke the world superpowers into action.

Destroying cultures via multiculturalism or fostering the destruction of Islam, Soros is playing a dangerous game no matter which way you look at it. Good thing for him he's not gonna live another decade.
>>
I like that the BDSM erotica writer keeps his stories timely
>>
>>27360846
Where can I apply to be a prison guard there?
>>
>>27360980
Do the guards ever torture her until she submits to them and by proxy the patriarchy? That would be truly terrible.
>>
This latina is almost hitting the wall.
>>
File: THE REAL NAZIS.jpg (744 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
THE REAL NAZIS.jpg
744 KB, 864x864
>>27360846

SHE IS A NAZI

PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM GOING TO OPPOSING PARTY POLITICAL RALLIES IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NAZIS DID IN THE 1920s AND 1930s

THE GREAT IRONY IS THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE HER ARE THE TRUE NAZIS WHILE THEY SCREAM AND HOLLER THAT REPUBLICANS ARE "EVIL"

LMAO
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.