[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT GETS CAUGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: rip.jpg (145 KB, 1290x720) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
145 KB, 1290x720
https://youtu.be/x2CEV15Gv5U

look how fucking hot she is: http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/why-do-you-keep-aiming-your-phone-at-me-the-moment-a-woman-catches-the-man-allegedly-filming-up-her-shorts-on-a-sydney-train-20160323-gnpnrh.html

sorry my man, you should have been more careful.
>>
url doesn't work for me. I feel for him though anyone that does that has to be a virgin. He'll probably get shit on by the public and have to register as a sex offender or something.
>>
FUCKING HELL, 4chan changed it to baka because the url is s-m-h.com.au

change baka to s-m-h without the -
>>
File: w.jpg (24 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
24 KB, 620x348
the video with her she looks even better.

Can you imagine being a virgin and see this goddess being half-naked sitting right behind you? she probably smells really good as well.
>>
File: 1458099577954.jpg (22 KB, 245x189) Image search: [Google]
1458099577954.jpg
22 KB, 245x189
On this week's episode of "having your whore cake and eating it too..."
>>
>tfw fapping later to the pretty girl on the bus is now literally a thought crime

these virgins deserve no mercy this is literally rape
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.