[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fictional characters you love/hate/make you think/feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: The Sentry.png (220 KB, 298x454) Image search: [Google]
The Sentry.png
220 KB, 298x454
ITT: Fictional characters you love/hate/make you think/feel

>The Sentry

I'm not a comic guy, only ever really watched youtube vids of them, but this guy gets to me, especially in World War Hulk

One of the strongest, if not the strongest, heroes on earth, and he's only limited by himself. He is his own worst enemy. Makes me think about what I could achieve if only I could just let myself be free.
>>
could you cure your autism?
>>
No shit, basically no one who reads comics like Sentry. Also his dog's name is Normie and his super pet sidekick.
>>
File: Cyclops-in-Uncanny-X-Men-1.png (300 KB, 741x635) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops-in-Uncanny-X-Men-1.png
300 KB, 741x635
He gets the normies so ass blasted for daring to oppose wolverine

I also like Booster Gold for other reasons
>>
>>27360353
who's booster gold?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 266x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 266x298
>Beyonder
>The most powerful being exist in Marvel universe
>Even Living Tribunal scared the fuck out of him
>want to learn humanity
>only appear few times in the comic
>never have chances to show his power (fight with Thanos with heart of the universe or infinity gloves on)
>>
>>27360302
Dont have it

>>27360323
Maybe because I'm not heavily invested in comics that I'm not too fussed about Marvel's story "continuity".

I haven't seen all his coimcs but from the few I did see, I saw a weakness in him that I myself have. I couldn't stop thinking about it for some time. Internal/ external perception of self etc.

Although I only saw the emotional side of it, heard the Sentry vs Hulk fight wasn't done right
>>
>>27360572
that's from World War Hulk and it's some campy bullshit and Hulk isn't even like Hulk
not sure what's so bad about the fight that isn't as ridiculous as everything else he does
if you haven't already heard of Wonder Man check him out, he's like Sentry except decades older and with death anxiety instead of asperger's
>>
>>27360730
>Hulk isn't even like Hulk

Wasn't that just because of what happened on the other planet? He was super pissed, but seemed to have his wits about him, more than the usual "RRAAAGHHH! HULK SMASH!"
>>
>>27361125
He was expelled from Earth by Stark, The Black Bolt, Doctor Strange and Reed Richards. It was pretty good to start with but got a bit shitty when Hulk returned to Earth
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.