[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be senior year of hs >really into this girl, a sophomore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1420193331542.png (107 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1420193331542.png
107 KB, 480x477
>be senior year of hs
>really into this girl, a sophomore
>since we don't have any classes together, just stalk from a distance
>eventually see crush with a mutual friend, a girl in my math class
>later that day ask her about her, expecting for her to introduce me
>she tells me that she has a boyfriend
>get sad as fuck, dont go to prom, barely graduate
>2 fucking years later
>mutual friend messages me on facebook, tells me my crush never had a boyfriend, that she actually asked about me a lot. that she didn't know why she lied to me.
>crush is now on the other side of the country in college, probably getting pounded by some chad.
I hate women. I hate women. I hate women.
>>
>>27360053
Yeh see here dis why wimmin be jealous of each other and take id out on the min around
>>
>>27360053

youre gonna feel worse when she gets married and has kids
>>
File: 1441231448433.jpg (55 KB, 559x372) Image search: [Google]
1441231448433.jpg
55 KB, 559x372
>>27360053
Fuck that bitch Holy shit.
>>
File: doggers.png (102 KB, 526x363) Image search: [Google]
doggers.png
102 KB, 526x363
>>27360053
rip in peperonnis
have a pupper op
>>
>>27360053
My heart sank a bit when I read, that's the shittiest thing I've read all day, fuck
>>
>>27360053
> I hate being a spineless faggot who couldn't talk to the girl I was keen on. I hate being a spineless faggot who couldn't talk to the girl I was keen on. I hate being a spineless faggot who couldn't talk to the girl I was keen on.
>>
Try to get into contact with your crush. You never know what could happen. Post the results.
>>
>>27361525
I know I was spineless. I had a reputation for being "creepy" early in high school and didn't want to further it by hitting on a girl who had a boyfriend. I fucked up, okay? I fucked up and now I'm reliving all of my emotions for this girl. I would have been better off if she never even messaged me about it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.