[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/eatingdisorder/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1430187578802.png (482 KB, 672x537) Image search: [Google]
1430187578802.png
482 KB, 672x537
Anyone else have a horrible relationship with food here? I haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours and am feeling faint and queasy, but not really hungry.

Is there something inherently robot about eating way too much, too little or only eating junk food that doesn't require prep?
>>
Eat anything and always get constipated
Tried exercising more, drinking more water, more fiber, less fiber, more fruit, more veggies, no junk food, digestive enzymes, etc. Nothing ever helps. I get by day to day eating usually one meal and being miserably bloated all day. Before bed I drink 1/2 tbsp of miralax to be able to push out the rock hard shit the next day (even if its tiny it hurts like all hell). Tried diet changes, doctors, nothing left to try.

Fuck this life
>>
>>27360422
by the way this only hit me around age 19/20
>>
>>27359981
I often have strong impulses for fast food, and it frightens me because I'm not eating it once in a while I'm eating it multiple times per week, and it gives me the exact same vibe as masturbating or having a bong rip, and I often do all 3 in very close proximity, so gotta phase it out.
>>
Used to dig through dumpsters eating whatever remotely tasty morsels I could find, also stealing food from stores, until after a couple hours I'd feel disgusted with myself and bulimia everything out. For awhile I did this everyday. Pretty top tier crazy shit. There was this website that had a forum for people who did exactly the same thing, maybe minus the dumpster part.
>>
last year it was anorexia nervosa and on a few occasions made myself throw up :(
i'm doing better now but i'm a picky eater
>>
I think I might have a problem with food. I'm trying to diet. Today I was cautious to eat a low calorie lunch, then a quick low calorie dinner. I was eyeing a cinna bun, but I resisted. Then, literally moments ago I ate 1400 calories in the form of granola. Mind you that yesterday I did something similar but with Cheez itz and sour gummy worms.

I think my cravings are triggered whenever I sit down to watch any sort of video. I've grown accustomed to snacking while watching, its always better. I think I get too much pleasure from eating. I'm a little scared of getting diabetes.
>>
>>27359981
I eat barely anything. I feel disgusted whenever I do let myself eat like a normal human being and have tried to make myself vomit before but I don't have much of gag reflex so it doesn't work. Whenever I eat or see others eat it just reminds me of when I was obese and disgusting, and it makes me not want to do it. I ended up in the Hospital (including a stay in the ICU) earlier this year because of this. My heart rate was in the 30's and 40's and I could barely walk or get up without passing out or collapsing. I'm on medication now that help with the faintness, but despite all the doctors and my family trying to get me to eat more I haven't been able to get myself to do it, so I haven't been able to really recover. I just wish I could be normal but it's really difficult.
>>
File: 04.gif (371 KB, 426x239) Image search: [Google]
04.gif
371 KB, 426x239
>>27359981
>Anyone else have a horrible relationship with food here?

I hate it.

Having to put anything on or in my body that other people cultivated and that *I don't know EXACTLY what's in it, how it was modified, or the short to long term effects of biological modifications/agents used* pisses me off majorly.

Cooking is also dangerous, tedious, usually recipes are unhealthy, and it can be a major time waster.

Foodies are also fucking annoying. I eat to live, not live to eat. Food all ends up as shit anyways, why do you care about it so much?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>on day 5 of a tolerance break from weed
>cannot eat anything for the life of me
>want to throw up trying to eat any good tasting food

No other withdrawals but still
>>
>>27361357
Now I know you're a freak, thanks.
>>
File: 29.gif (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
29.gif
65 KB, 540x360
>>27362346
It's no secret food has been extremely biologically altered and keeps being altered year after year

It's not crazy to be wary of it, especially when you are a victim of it as well
>>
>>27359981
I feel like eating is the disorder
Yet I do it anyways
I'm a massive hypocrite
>>
im 24 years old and a guy and weigh like 130 pounds. im emaciated as fuck and proaby have eaten under 1500 calories a day for most of if not all my life

i dont think i have an eating disorder. i just dont care enough about my pathetic waste of a life to make good food and a good amount of it
>>
>>27360422
you sound dehydrated
>>
>>27362447
No shit, but we can't do anything about it and everyone's too lazy to care.
>>
>>27362967
So how does being pissed off about it make me a freak?
>>
>>27363009
Using a trip on 4chan
The pictures you use
Your post >>27361357 totally contradicts what you are saying you're so "pissed off" about...
>Cooking dangerous, major time waster.
>Food all ends up as shit anyways, why do you care about it so much?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>What kind of drugs are you on?
>>
>>27363009
>why do you care about it so much?!?!

sounds like you're the one who cares a little too much about food
>>
Wow, its kind of comforting that I'm not the only one who has these problems, even though its a shit thing to have.
I'm nauseous almost all of the time, and even when I'm not, no food appeals to me. Its all too mushy, or too cold, or too smelly, or something.
I've been surviving on protein shakes, but 1 a day really isn't cutting it. I only weight 85lbs right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get lanugo.
>>
>>27363121
>totally contradicts what you are saying you're so "pissed off" about

I made multiple points about why I don't like food, but it's clear your post had none- sorry for asking
>>
File: 1455600757156.jpg (22 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
1455600757156.jpg
22 KB, 219x255
>>27361357
Wow, stop being paranoid, goy. It's not like they poison water with flouride or anything.
>>
>>27363195
>but it's clear your post had none- sorry for asking

Exactly why you're a freak. Get meds.
>>
I browse the chins, until I've been hungry for 2 hours. Then eat lunch. Repeat for dinner.

Then I go to work at a hard job feeling exhausted from my poor diet on the weekend. And constantly get dehydrated.
>>
File: 018.gif (383 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
018.gif
383 KB, 500x281
>>27363247
I'm not "paranoid"

I just believe if you're going to make biological alterations to the food supply, there should be more long term and highly critical studies done.

I get people need to be fed though. It's just these growing pains could one day prove extremely detrimental to the human race or even . . . fatal...
>>
>>27363481
The definition of mental right here.
>>
I eat so little now, I only shit like once a week. Wish I felt hungry, I'm just going to waste away, into dust
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.