[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not creative in the slightest >tfw brain struggles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>tfw not creative in the slightest
>tfw brain struggles with math problems that people around me seem to be able to solve easily
>tfw no idea how to write things nicely

i've never been creative in my entire life, i've never had any individuality, any individuality that i've pretended to have has been a mix of other's personality traits that i've had to mimic

does anyone else know these feels?
>>
That's a shame. I've always wished I was more musical, but I'm pretty fucking literate and articulate so I can express my self that way.
>>
>>27359955
yes im like that too
who else literally /no good qualities/ here?
>>
>>27359955
don't worry, 50% of the population lives that way by default
>>
>>27360047
i find it extremely hard to articulate myself, is there any way i can increase these qualities in myself?
>>
>>27360132
Add only the details that matter and do away with needless words that you use to try to sound smart.
>>
I'm sick of "Elliot" being my name. I did it as a joke once and it won't go away.
>>
>>27359955
Look up Borderline Personality Disorder. I have the same problems and it was diagnosed as BPD. Which basically involved a lack of developed identity.
>>
You just sound brain-damaged, OP.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.