[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If you really don't like how your face is with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
File: 1457991675288.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457991675288.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>"If you really don't like how your face is with acne, have you tried washing your face everyday with warm water..?"
>I've never really had a problem with acne so I don't know"
>>
>>27359739
washing my face doesnt help. all i do is eat a hardees biscuit and pizaa everyday. idk what the problem is
>>
>>27359739
>cystic acne
>you can do anything you want and still never leaves you.
>>
>>27359834
diet has nothing to do with acne, unless one is allergic to a food.
>>
File: 1442689833207.jpg (45 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1442689833207.jpg
45 KB, 400x378
>>27359739
I had pretty bad acne for a while. I started washing my face with a facewash and also my doctor prescribed me retin-A. My acne has pretty much cleared up. Not sure if I can relate to this since the only thing stopping me from having a clear face was the discipline to wash it every day and take the right medication...
>>
>Why don't you just wash your face bro!
>>
>>27359739
I take bleach baths with small amounts of bleach. Has worked wonders but I live by myself.
>>
>>27359739
>>27359962
>adults pretending to be experts on an organ of the human body

Yet these same people giving advice 99% of the time don't even know skin is an organ. I hate misinformation.
>>
>>27359962
Is that what you go with
>>
I've never had bad acne, but I noticed my forehead gets oily halfway through the day. I just wipe it off with a wet paper towel and I'm fine for the rest of the day.
>>
This is a weird conversation.
Anyway you stupid bitch, systemic acne is a hormonal issue most of the time, everyone washes their fucking face. I take antibiotic pills and use prescription cream to take care of it.
>>
Acne is largely genetic... washing helps but can't always remove all of it.
>>
Ever since i stopped working at fast food i have basically zero acne its amazing.
>>
>>27360271
you're ranting to a .jpg, and it's cystic not systemic. don't you look silly.
>>
What I'll never understand is what actually causes it.

I don't have acne, but I do have random pimples pop up here and there every now and then. I am nearly 30 years old as well.

As of right now I have clear skin, but 2 weeks ago I had a massive pimple on my cheek.

I've tried so many different ways to figure out what causes it but Ive yet to discover. I can be doing everything right, and get a few pimples.....then I get lazy and stop the preventative treatment (like staying clean, eating well etc) and they go away and I have clear skin.

It's really weird, doesn't seem to be based on my diet or cleanliness.
>>
>>27359739
>tfw naturally perfect skin
I really am thankful for it, I've seem some really terrible cases of acne on others and I really feel sorry for them.
>>
>>27359919
God, I hate that feel. It ruined my whole life. It eventually went away but left a face full of scars that no one will ever love.
>>
I had terrible acne as a teenager. Who in the HELL would not try washing their face, clearisil, toothpaste and everything else to get rid of that curse?? if you have to live with acne, you would try sandpaper if it worked.

accutane was the only thing that worked.
>>
File: 26366-thumb.jpg (202 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
26366-thumb.jpg
202 KB, 690x388
>>27362812

It worked but it made me want to kill myself and I got put in a psych ward at my military training school ayy lmao!
>>
>>27362464
i almost always get a pimple when i eat bacon
>>
File: 1455598012154.png (478 KB, 1005x600) Image search: [Google]
1455598012154.png
478 KB, 1005x600
>>27359919
CYSTIC ACNE RUINS MY FUCKING LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I WANNA CUT MY FACE OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ALSO WANT TO KILL ALL NORMIES WHO GIVE ME SKINCARE ADVICE. IF A $500/HOURS DERMATOLOGIST CAN'T FIX MY SKIN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT "LOL MOISTURIZE" WILL

FUCKING ASSHOLES REEEEEE
>>
I DON'T HAVE ACNE ANYMORE BUT I HAVE SCARRING HOW DO I GET RID OF SCARRING PLEASE HELP
>>
>>27359739
tazorac did it for me.
prob is getting of it.
>>
>>27360259
Its genetic, I have the same bacteria on my skin as you do but my skin simply doesn't play nice, gets irritated and yours doesn't.
>>
>>27362831

Guess I got lucky, it only ever made me lightheaded due to the low blood pressure.
>>
>>27359739

Low/carb ketogenic diet worked for me.
>>
>>27362871
>CYSTIC ACNE RUINS MY FUCKING LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I WANNA CUT MY FACE OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I ALSO WANT TO KILL ALL NORMIES WHO GIVE ME SKINCARE ADVICE. IF A $500/HOURS DERMATOLOGIST CAN'T FIX MY SKIN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT "LOL MOISTURIZE" WILL
>FUCKING ASSHOLES REEEEEE
Iktf all too well, friend. I'm sorry.
>>
When i started washing my face twice a day it made my acne go away completely, except for the occasional cystic asshats on my chin and no one can see those anyways.
>>
>>27360253
you bathe in bleach?
>>
File: Q4zc4Ue.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Q4zc4Ue.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>27362911
bc of genetics, bc of varying levels of hormone production some people produce different levels and kinds of sebum. people with acne have hormone levels that cause their skin cells that line pores to literally be altered in development, so they shed differently and cause inflammation.

its a lot more complex than people make it out to be.

i hate normies.
>>
>>27362972
congrats, your acne is caused by bacteria and being a dirty fuck.

some people's acne is literally genetic and almost incurable, see: >>27363030
>>
>face used to be greasy as all fuck
>get on accutane
>suddenly drier than ever
>face doesn't have a sheen to it a mere 6 hours after my daily shower
>minefield of blackheads gone from nose entirely

god, I love this shit. Too bad my bacne is still bad 4 months in.
>>
>>27363069
I just wanted to share my experience, I am not a dirty fuck anymore and i wasn't saying that people do not have genetic reasons.
>>
Acne ruined my social abilities. I was not able to develop and learn my social skills like everyone else at that age, and as a result I developed severe social anxiety. I am only just now 7 years later getting shit back on track.
>>
>>27362911
>Its genetic

It's more than genetic, but I'm not going to get into it. Dermatologics is a field with more gaping holes in treatment than Psychiatry tbqh with you.

Skin is the largest and also unexpectedly one of the least studied organs of the human body when it comes to treatment- it's almost laughable. Dermatologists know this.

All I can say is I hope you guys can look beyond your reflection for a few more decades.
>>
>sleep on my side
>get acne no matter how often I change my pillowcase
>sleep on my back
>no acne, but I can't get a good night's sleep

It's a little cruel
>>
File: uggo.jpg (18 KB, 227x302) Image search: [Google]
uggo.jpg
18 KB, 227x302
>>27363268
shut the fuck you dumb salty bitch. we are suffering and all you can do is come in here with your tripcode and mock us.

FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE TRANNY TRIPFAG. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU WAXING POETIC ABOUT HOW CORRUPT THE DERMATOLOGY INDUSTRY IS. KILL YOURSELF.

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>27359739

Clean diet + exercise

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 007.gif (958 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
958 KB, 500x279
>>27363304
>mock us.
>implying I am also not a victim

I'm saying modern science hasn't perfected treatment for the condition. After the big accutane debacle research has been a major issue and no pharmaceutical companies wanna touch it.
>>
>>27359739
But this thing helped me
>>
>>27363268
>All I can say is I hope you guys can look beyond your reflection for a few more decades.
It's more of a matter that no one else will. We're instantly defined as scum in the minds of anyone that sees us. Everyone treats you like shit and never looks at you in a positive light.
>>
>>27363484
this.

even people that are close to you make backhanded comments like "DURRR YOU SHOULD DO X/Y/Z HAHA I HAVE NEVER HAD SEVERE ACNE AND DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT"

they all think we're stupid.
>>
don't be stressed

disregard what people think even if they sound correct
>>
People with acne disgust me.

It's not from failing to wash your face, that causes pimples. It's a dietary issue. Every acne-faced cretin I've seen eats packaged waste and drinks sugar water. This is why chad doesn't have acne, because his parents taught him to eat human food and drink only water or beer.
>>
File: dont stress yourself.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dont stress yourself.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>27363536
acnebots please don't respond to the bait!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL
>>
>>27362895
wait a few years
trying anything else will just make it worse
>>
File: mikazuki.png (554 KB, 1929x1377) Image search: [Google]
mikazuki.png
554 KB, 1929x1377
Ive had bad cystic acne for a while pretty much all of hs. Took accutane a few times and it helped but never fully went away.

I got this cream that has 10% sulfur something or other in it and it helps alot.

My father had cystic acne when he was younger as well so thats probably why I have it.

Its manageable now, but ive pretty much given up on friendships irl. Im a shut in that just plays vidya and works from home.
>>
>>27363552
I wish someone would love me ;;

>>27363601
Iktf. I gave up on life and any aspirations. Now I'm too far gone and waiting to die.
>>
>>27363484
>>27363513
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
>>27363552
this
>>
>>27363623
>Now I'm too far gone and waiting to die.

Iktf. Every time I wake up w/ a new breakout I think about how better it would be if I didn't wake up at all

Why are normies so cruel? I wish that acne education was mandatory to pass high school, maybe then they'd be nicer to us.
>>
>>27363666
>maybe then they'd be nicer to us.
I doubt it. Your satan trips confirm that they're evil that only seek to torment us to make them feel better about themselves.
>>
How do you all feel about normies that complain about their teeny tiny lil zits to you, while you have 40-50% of your face covered in scars and cysts?

I honestly want to punch them.
>>
File: rejection.jpg (29 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
rejection.jpg
29 KB, 680x382
>>27363623
Yeah, I mean I enjoy playing vidya and being able to do as I please. At the same time I know that Ill never get a gf.
Im too much of a shut in to ever interact with girls let alone get the circle of male friends that would lead me to hanging out with girls.
Its depressing but I just have to remind myslef that no girl would actually love me.
Its kinda funny though, I go to the gym and im pretty funny. Im just to far gone in my shut in-ness.
>>
>>27359739
She's right. If you haven't gone to the dermatologist yet then what are you doing to fix it?
>>
Why don't you all go on accutane if it's that bad? It literally cures your shit permanently.
>>
>>27359739
Sorry, but I don't date outside my race.
>>
File: 1495540439979909523.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1495540439979909523.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
>Have OCD
>Hair and face are a bloody mess
>Hurts to comby my hair, wash my hair
>Scabs and pimples come off instantly
>Acne can't get better

JUST TAPE MITTENS ON ME FOR FUCK SAKE I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS
>>
>>27363732
>I honestly want to punch them.
I do too. It'd be like me walking up to a homeless man and bitching about having a house to sleep in because it's too small.

>>27363736
Vidya only seems to be getting worse now that it's more about conforming to sjw ideals and watering down gameplay. Other than that, I know I'll never have anything in life. It's a cruel joke, really.
>>
>>27363014
>with small amounts of bleach

Meaning it's diluted in water.
>>
>>27359739
>>27362895
exfoliants to take off the dead skin faster! either a physical exfoliants (like a sponge) or a chemical exfoliant (like a BHA or an AHA) I prefer an AHA because that helps more with skin texture than acne :-)
>>
>>27359739
hey buddy
you really just need a skincare routine
I stand by this with my life. I had pretty bad bleeding acne and I looked like an ogre and no self confidence but a routine got rid of it and now my skin is beautiful as heck. A basic one would be moisturizer and a cleanser. After you're comfortable with those, you can add more steps to your routine, like an active (BHA/AHA), an essence, a toner, etc. You might not even need to get a huge routine to have your skin get better. Also, use spot treatment (ex: 10% benzoyl peroxide) for special use on pimples only and not your entire face. This is a lot to take in at once but you get used to it and it becomes second nature!
>>
>>27363354
LITERALLY ALL
>>
>>27363948
literally just kill yourself you normie cuck.

honestly i wish i could strangle you through the screen.
>>
>>27359739
What's that? You want my penis in your mouth? Alright if you say so.
>>
>>27364058
?? :-| I dreamed a dream where acne free robots roamed the peaceful board
>>
Robots with cystic acne who went on accutane, did it help at all? How were the side effects. I'm a wagecuck so I can fund the treatment.

>just moisturise bro
That makes my oily face worse and I wake up with more acne in the morning
>>
>>27364361
most people it helps, but im the unfortunate few who has been on it twice and its always come back 6 months after i stop
>>
>>27364390
Is it back at full force or did it get slightly better?
>>
>>27364403
first time it was slightly better but i was also taking other meds (stopped them because they gave me health problems, dont feel like sharing what they were because you probably won't benefit from them)

second time (now) it has come back pretty much exactly the same. :-)

but most people it helps. i know a girl who went on it at 17, she had way worse skin than mine, and hers disappeared completely!
>>
>>27364432
Thank you, I'll talk to my doctor about it.

Also, it's not really a feasible cure but when I moved to a drier climate, my acne got better. I live in an area with 90% humidity most of the time. When I visited China last year, my outbreaks reduced significantly.
>>
>have a zit
>feel like the elephant man whenever i go outside
>>
>>27364499
Omg! Mine too, except the reverse.

I lived in a much more humid climate for a few months and I had literally normie-tier skin.

Now it's a dry winter and it's honestly like my skin is angry.

But obviously its not a permanent solution.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.