[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drug/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
About to trip for the first time.
Give tips and share stories.
I got some questions for you niggers.
>>
>How long does on tablet last?
>Can I control myself during this?
>Is it best to sleep during this?
>>
>>27359721
Around 8 hours, should peak around 4 hour mark.

Yes just relax and chill out, nothing bad will happen, you will have alot of fun. Just find some chill music or a nature tv show or movie, I would stay from 4chan while tripping just in case something pops up that you don't wanna see.

Sure, if you get sleepy just lay down and close your eyes and enjoy the visuals.

Good luck anon have fun
>>
trip on what?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 540x404
>>27359882
LSD

>>27359838
gratzi
Is taking this in combination with weed recommended?
>>
>>27359669
Anyone know how to grow shrooms. I want to try them.
>>
File: 1457349027390.jpg (52 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
1457349027390.jpg
52 KB, 500x505
is growing your own weed worth the effort?
>>
>>27360224
You are retarded if you are asking this on 4chan. My left nut can grow mushrooms.
>>
>>27360295
Absolutely not. Find a non-shit-tier drug to use.
>>
>>27359669

OP, LSD is fun by yourself to check the inside of your eyelids, watch the walls melt, don't over think it its just drugs. You'll do great. Definitely avoid /r9k/ while you are in am emotionally stnsitive state. Only good vibes
>>
>>27360295
unless you are yeilding 2 lbs or more
no
and no one person can smoke 2 lbs before it gets old
>>
>>27359669
https://youtu.be/01fslqUK5IU
listen to this
>>
>>27361036
i am talking about personal use only
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>27359669
>Smoke Salvia
>feel funny
>fall out of my body
>feel everything on earth right down to to the smallest ant crawling away in its colony to all of earth's volcanoes and deepest oceans and wind currents
>feel the solar system and all of the planets spinning
>spinning
>spinning
>feel the entire universe inside of an atom and its electrons spinning around it, and still feel the solar system/earth/ants/cells and molecules/atoms and electrons/universe/etc.
>spinning
>spinning
>I am a slab of meat being squeezed through some sort of mass-production machine and being moved along a conveyor belt
>meet The Beings
>they say I'm not quite ready yet
>okay
>???
>shapes
>colors
>gravity
>sounds
>objects
>self
>"oh right I smoked Salvia"
>immediately try to go for a walk and fall ass over teakettle
>wrestle with my socks and sweater
>eventually feel completely fine and stone-cold sober after like 15 seconds.
>>
xanax continues to tell me to quit my job and make beats

what do i do guys, should i listen to the xanax???
>>
>>27360295
just order in bulk online senpai
>>
>>27361324
Tell me where. What is the newest silkroad
>>
File: dn.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3471) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3471
>>27361342
I used agora without much trouble, though there's a bunch nowadays
>>
>>27361359
Thanks man
Original comeal
>>
>>27361359
or wait, i meant nucleus
>>
>>27361359

>DOESN'T TELL YOU TO DOWNLOAD A VPN

REEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY FIX THIS
>>
>>27359951
I've always smoked weed while on acid, and so far everything's been fine.
>>
>>27361426
>download tor
Are you stupid?
>>
>>27361426
If you put detailed instructions on how to do all of that securely into a pastebin, I'll add it to the graphic.
>>
>>27361460

Do it yourself, it's not that hard. Just google it. I use TorVPN's OpenVPN servers
>>
>>27361491
Nah.

I made that graphic based on personal experience, placing about a dozen orders without any issues coming up. There's obviously additional layers of security you can add, but you haven't made a case that they're necessary, so I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>27361570

Your IPN will see your TOR traffic and you will be put in some watch list, obviously you already are so don't make any really really big orders
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (276 KB, 932x710) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
276 KB, 932x710
>tfw dry for almost a year and a half now
>tfw last time met a dealer through /soc/ girl
>she was nice at least
>tfw awkward and first time buying from a drug den
>tfw the strain gave me giant paranoia and after texting the dealer for a pick up texted some long winded paranoid excuse to not go again
>tfw feel too stupid to text him again and he might think im a NARC anywau since Im a nerdy white guy
>tfw sober NEET hood sucks
>too dumb and paranoid to dark net

I guess I dont deserve drugs.
>>
>>27361617
>IPN
wut
>>
>>27361617
You clearly are stupid. Your IPS can also see when you are using a vpn. But why would it matter anyway? They see you are using protection. They can't see what happens after. They would have to bust the server provider first and who the hell would do that for some weed
>>
>>27361457
>>27361426
>read Tor is compromised
>read VPN's log shit
>read using TOR + VPN can be even worse than using one or the other
>either way need an address to give to get drugs delivered

what is answer
>>
>>27360720
then you should probably wash it more often
>>
>>27361312
post sc link you fucking gook and i shall decide for you
>>
>>27361709
tor is not actually compromised. if you want to use the tor network you can still use a vpn which allows you to use the network like perfect privacy. the easiest way is for security is
PC > VPN > SSH > Socks5 > Internet
you can add a few more vpn servers, different providers of course. and if you want to be very secure there is also the option of using a vicvpn, which you definitely dont need if you are only buying drugs online
>>
>>27361846
>tor is not actually compromised

t. FBI
>>
>>27361877
at least i gave you an alternative you piece of shit. also dont forget to get the sock5 server from an other provider as well, in this case if someone decides to actually work with the feds they still have to get data from the other providers.
>>
>>27361359
>never sign for any package
how are you supposed to get them then?
>>
>>27362019
You're only asked to sign for packages if the person shipping the packages requests delivery confirmation (i.e. signing for the package). No darknet vendor is going to request that. The mailman will instead just put the package in your mailbox or leave it on your doorstep if it doesn't fit in your mailbox.
>>
>>27362058
i didnt even know this was possible. good to know
>>
>>27359669
Is it still possible for someone to pick up the smell of weed outside your dorm if you put a towel under your door, smoke the weed on your balcony with the window open, and also use a fan pointing to the window to make sure the weed is aired out?
>>
>>27362240
i have yet to find a way to smoke stealthy, unfortunately i dont think there is. weed just smells too strong. just get on your balcony and close the door behind you
>>
>>27362240
Buy a vaporizer, and exhale into either a sploof or a smokebuddy-type product. Or both.

To answer your question, probably, and it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>27362356
>>27362362
Alright. I was asking because I have done it a few times already and didn't get caught yet. I think the RAs just don't care that much.

Plus I usually do one hit from a bong and that's it, I don't do more than that because I don't need a whole lot to get high as I'm somewhat of a newbie.
>>
>>27359951
have some beers on the side. beers go down so lovely on acid. also some kind of soft sweet candy/popsicles
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.