[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eureka!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: our queen.jpg (140 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
our queen.jpg
140 KB, 768x1024
Well, r9k after 3 years of testing and research I have uncovered the secret about how these dude bro types always get the girl.
I will try to keep this is brief and concise as possible, and I encourage you to try this so then you can get a girlfriend yourself.
Whilst conducting my studies I personally went in the field, on the front lines trying to replicate their success by employing their tactics of flirting, using looks to make myself appealing, behaving in a caricatured overly masculine manner, projecting energy (confidence), use of alcohol, and virtually popular stereotypical method of "pick up" or "game" as they call it.
Well, let me tell you, it's all bunk!
All of it. These techniques and tactics are merely a red herring. You see, the way these guys get the girl is by wooing them with a logical argument. We have been duped all our lives into thinking women are simple minded and frivolous. But, you see, it's quite the opposite. Women are actually extremely reasonable beings. A well constructed, sound logical argument will persuade her to be with you and give into having sex with you. That's what all these guys do. They slyly recite a good argument to the girls they are hitting on, and she becomes so charmed and overwhelmed by the structure and genius of it, that they are instantly wooed. It's the most cathartic thing for them, it's like you activate some switch inside their bodies. So when you see these "cool people" and think of them as ignorant and sophomoric, think again because this group is made up of the most clever, subtle minds on Earth. They are all machiavellian in their dealings, and they play the pickup game in the most covert manner possible. Total masters of misdirection.The thing is, for them it comes naturally, it's instinctive for these people. You can learn it on your own, but I guarantee you, you will never share it with anyone. How I discovered this is a miracle, really.
>>
And, NOBODY knows about this! This is the most well kept secret in the dating world, and I am risking my life sharing it with your right now, but the people have a right to know this. You have suffered long enough.
Now you may be thinking, this is just charlatan nonsense. But, let me tell you it works. Try it for yourself.

I know it's a little jumpy, but I am pressed on time right now. If you aren't getting the connection right now, I plan on rewriting it tomorrow, and hopefully it will make more sense.
>>
>TLDR: YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. IT'S NOT AS IT SEEMS.
>>
PUA's please leave.
>>
>>27359272
I'm not a PUA, fuckwit. Those are amateurs hellbent on trying to replicate the success of naturals.
>>
>>27359236
bump
this seems interesting
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.