[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your excuse for not being a tramp? You do realize these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10
File: into-the-wild.jpg (84 KB, 850x568) Image search: [Google]
into-the-wild.jpg
84 KB, 850x568
Whats your excuse for not being a tramp?

You do realize these are the last people that experience true freedom right?
>>
I enjoy material comfort and security
>>
I'm turning 23 this summer, I still live with my mom. I hate it, I could go on about why, but it's not important.

Currently applying for autismbux ($1,500 or so a month) so I can live in a small apartment in solitude. I'm not a functional member of society and I couldn't work even if I wanted to. If I get denied autismbux (they are currently making their decision) I am leaving home and becoming homeless. No matter what happens I'm not spending another year of my life here. I do not care what happens to me.
>>
>>27359222
>true freedom
yeah, the freedom to starve or freeze to death if you can't beg enough money each day. fuck that noise, they're wagecucks with a really shitty job that has no set office from day to day.
>>
>>27359356
Live in Canada or Europe?
>>
>>27359222
They're still bound by the laws of physics and the impositions their bodies apply to their existence

Nobody here is free
>>
>>27359400
Canada.

I've only been out of Ontario a few times. If I leave I'll go to the West Coast where winters are mild and the landscape is beautiful. I sorta want to be homeless, I think I'll be fine I'm just too afraid to start. I've travelled alone to Quebec before, made friends easily. I'm fairly crafty and outgoing. My dysfunction is in other spheres. I'm also bisexual so I'll probably go to gay bars and give guys the succ in exchange for some meals place to crash for a few nights. Guess it might be hard to shave and smell nice when you're homeless though so I maybe it won't work.
>>
File: image.png (525 KB, 609x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 609x409
Isn't that the unabomber?

Because I enjoy a certain lifestyle and I like to think I've evolved past the nomads
>>
People often consider the hobo life as a last resort for when everything went wrong in their life, but i think its an okay choice. People are so caught up in material comfort that they forget about other things that can make you happy in life.
>>
How do I do it?

I don't really want to panhandle.
>>
>>27359222
I'd feel bad for my parents.

I once wanted to become a train hobo, looked for switching places to hop on an recorded train arrival and departure times but since I could never find a schedule about where they were headed I just said fuck it.
>>
>>27359770
You need to panhandle. Unless maybe you stole everything.
>>
>>27359356
I've heard lots of people say they get denied the first try, have to file an appeal, then they get it.
>>
>>27359649
>I've evolved past the nomads

you haven't
you're merely dependent
>>
>>27359649
Thats chris mccandless. He quit his rich family and harvard education to become a tramp. He lived the hobo life for 3 years and then decided he wants to live alone in the woods of alaska. He died in 3 months because he was really unprepared. He shouldve stayed a hobo in my opinion.
>>
>>27359815
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/norwegian-adventurer-alone-in-remote-nwt-1.3365743

Here's someone who did it recently, in a far more remote area and actually lived.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x293
>>27359222
I like to sleep cozy and warm at night within the comfort of my own bed

Not in the cold dark woods ashamed and scared with uncertainty if I'm going to find food
>>
>>27359770
Dumpsterdiving - you'd be suprised how much quality food stores throw away.
Busking - can you play an instrument or entertain in another way?
Get a job - farms can often use help with their harvest, you just need to come in at the right season
Fishing - a fishing set is cheap and you dont need a full on fishing pole.
Steal - steal corn, apples, potatoes from a farmers land. He wont miss a couple of apples. Shoplifting not recommended.
>>
>>27359879
>kristoffer
Why does every christopher become a hermit?

Christopher mccandless
Christopher knight
This kristoffer
>>
File: antisocia.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
antisocia.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
>>27360035
>>27359879
>>27359815

This is the best hermit story guys.

WATCH.

DO.
>>
>>27360101
http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit
>>
>>27360035
studying and then working downtown in a major city for a few years gave me an undying hatred of buskers. Even moreso than regular beggars, who you could usually just ignore.
>>
>>27359395
>he doesn't know basic hunting and bushcraft
EL EM AYY OH
>>
>>27359222
I have bad eyes, with different correction needed in each eye, so glasses cause too much visual distortion. I would be unhappy without contact lenses (I actually use cylindric glasses and spheric contact lenses at the same time for slightly better visual quality, better comfort, and lower price), and contact lenses need clean conditions.
>>
>>27360250
>"Fuck, gotta get up and go hunting/gathering if I wanna eat tonight... no work, no food"
W A G E C U C K
>>
>>27359222
This is a good post, I agree.
>>
>Trailer for sale or rent
>rooms to let, fifty cent
>no phone, no pool, no pets
>I ain't got no cigarettes
>BUT TWO HOURS
>of PUSHING BROOM
>Buys an 8x12 4 bit room
>I'm a man of means by no means
>yadda yadda yadda

The cost of living is up.
>>
>>27360275
>set up a fishing pole
>go dick around for a half hour
takes literally no work
>>
>>27360313
Grew up hearing that song... now wonder I am slowly becoming a hermit tramp.
>>
File: Richard_Proenneke.jpg (30 KB, 213x312) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Proenneke.jpg
30 KB, 213x312
>>27360209
Thats awesome but stealing is wrong.

Dick Proenneke has lived alone in the woods of alaska for nearly thirty years. He built his own cabin, hunted his own food, did everything on his own. And he did this up until age 82 too, then returned to society. And not only didnt he steal anything from society, he actually gave back to society; he had recorded years of meteorological and natural data.

Now thats a man i respect.
>>
>>27360471
>Thats awesome but stealing is wrong.

Are you serious? Why do people even say this shit?
>>
File: 1456739998033.jpg (34 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1456739998033.jpg
34 KB, 1000x563
My ultimate life dream is to live in a van and travel all across North America, making money by busking and shoplifting from supermarkets.
The good news is that I have the necessary capital to purchase a van and fit it out to make it suitable for living in.
The bad news is that I still suck ass at my instrument. If I tried to play on the street people would pitch change at my head, not in my hat. But I'm practicing, though.
>>
>>27360491
Well thats simple, i dont like it when people steal my shit so im not going to do that to other people.
>>
Anyone else really want to try trainhopping? Only thing stopping me is fear of being arrested and ruining my professional career. I fucking have to try it eventually though .
>>
Is singing classical Italian songs any good for busking? It's the only thing I've got.
>>
>>27360530
You dont necessarily need to be good at busking. Its the effort that matters. It just gives you another image instead of sitting on your ass receiving free money.
>>
>>27360540
IMO there's no right/wrong life is more about two questions:
What do you want?
What can you do?
I don't like it when people steal from me, but I do like stealing from others. And not stealing from others doesn't make me feel better about my stuff that was stolen, or the things I want but can't have without stealing. I want things, and I can take those things, so I do.

But believe whatever you want. When it comes to values, to each their own I guess.
>>
>>27360625
Part of the satisfaction that I derive from that dream is being good at my instrument and using those skills to put on a good show. It wouldn't be any fun to just sit there and strum a few chords and sing badly.
also I assume that if I'm actually good the show will be more entertaining and thus I will make more money
>>
>>27360591
Me
I want to hitchhike from the midwest to Anchorage this summer between semesters and I was thinking of doing this to get there
I really want to try trainhopping, I've hitchhiked twice but riding on a train seems fucking awesome
>>
>>27359222
>financial freedom
>>
>>27360639
Understandable. I mean if you can get away with it for decades like christopher knight then why not. Thats how it went in the wild west aswell. But some people have moral values or dont want to take the risk.

To each his own. Steal whatever you want but if i catch you stealing my shit youre dead.
>>
>>27360591
Based on some documentaries I have watched about this subject I don't think it's possible to rely on trainhopping as a primary method of transportation in the modern age. There's just too much security and shit. It's not the 1930's anymore.
>>
File: terminus-845x1000.jpg (354 KB, 845x1000) Image search: [Google]
terminus-845x1000.jpg
354 KB, 845x1000
>>27360763
Challenge accepted.
I'll eat you boy, literally eat you. In the unlikely event you can trump me with your moral self, what do you plan to do with my bod?
>>
>>27360101
I identify hard with this meme
>>
>>27360591
> being arrested
lol, thats nowhere near the worst thing

there are literally serial killer gangs who hop trains and kill hobos because nobody will care if they go missing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freight_Train_Riders_of_America
>>
>>27360776
People still do it all the time. I've literally talked to people hopping off trains at a yard. However, the chance of being caught is definitely non-zero. I really just need to get to a point where a tresspassing charge won't kill my career.
>>
>>27360713
>>27360591
Just watch out guys. Wont be the first greenhorn that dies on the rails.

I recommend finding an experienced rider to show you the ropes. Start by hitchhiking, speak to other dirty kids. Get involved in the scene first before you hop on a freighter and lose a leg or die.
Im not just saying this for your own safety, its for the good of the trainhopper reputation. Dont act like an idiot, dont disrespect the bull, dont die. Whenever people die on the rails they will send more security to the yard which makes trainhopping harder.
>>
>>27360917
I've watched them and I have friends who are conductors or flagmen. There are ways around this.

If you're really curious theres a couple of guys who have posted Youtube vids of them doing this.
>>
>>27360591
Implying an exciting story won't impress your interviewer and make you more liekly to be hired.

She won't forget your app
>>
I have a dream that a few depressed robros will elope with me to the National Rainbow Gathering Homeless festival and well find hippie gfs to live with
>>
>>27360932
Do people usually jump on moving trains coming out of yards or just climb onboard a stopped one and wait for it to leave? I've heard people recommend the latter but it Seems like you'd stand a good chance of just waiting for days to get moving?
>>
>>27360986
Avoid yards, that's where the security is.

Look for choke points, place where the train has to wait for traffic etc.
>>
>>27361011
What kind of cars are the best for overnight travel? Am I better off trying to hitch a ride on a semi or a train?
>>
>>27361038
Depends where you want to go.

I have never ever gone by semi. I've been offered rides and I just always fucking say no.
>>
>>27361011
Thanks. Only thing I'm still unsure about is getting away if the train stops at a big yard. Are they usually fenced off in a way that would prevent me from leaving?
>>
>>27361084
The people I've hitched with have always been really young or family-type people, but I was in highschool when I did that
I can't imagine it's that dangerous, especially if you travel with a knife or axe like I plan to
>>
>>27361038
Doesn't matter, they all have a stairway/ hitching platform and flat place to sit on either end.

Don't open boxcars ever. You'll be in a legal shitstorm, but that would be ideal/
>>
>>27361038
I've heard grain cars are the safest and least detectable. Some of them have nice holes on either end you can hide in.
>>
>>27359222
you don't have true freedom if you don't at least have money

money are like freedom points, really
>>
>>27361126
I'm not worried about the danger, I'm worried about a gruff beared creep who wants to eat my ass or worse make me suck his cock.
"Aww cmon, I gave you a ride"

No. I can and have walked 30 miles. Not even gonna let it be an issue. Other than trucks nobody else has ever offered me a ride. If it was a family in a minivan, yeah I might say yes.
>>
>>27360776
The trainhopping scene is alive and well. Its actually coming back now with all the hipsters.
You wont get arrested unless youre acting like a jackass. Dont get caught, but if you do, the bull will usually tell you to get lost 9 out of 10 times and thats it. Sometimes they will write you a ticket, just give a fake name and use the ticket as toilet paper later. The bull is not a cop, but you still have to respect him. Otherwise he will call the cops and you will go to jail. So just behave yourself.

Yard workers will often tell you when the next train is leaving and where. They have the information, and they know youre trainhopping but they dont care. Officially theyre told not to help out trainhopper but they do it anyway. But also treat him with respect. Dont interrupt him when hes working, and dont scare him. Wait until hes done and then come out of the jungle and just approach him. Make sure theres no bulls around because he can get in trouble too.

>>27360915
The FTRA isnt really alive anymore. It was more of a 90s thing. Some people claim to be FTRA but theyre usually posers. I do know an old, real member and they dont just kill you when they see you. They just keep you in check. Dont walk around drunk on the yard, dont bully the bull, dont do stupid shit, or the FTRA will beat you up and steal your gear. Thats the story at least, dont know if that still happens in 2016.
>>
>>27361178
>I'm not worried about the danger, I'm worried about a gruff beared creep who wants to eat my ass or worse make me suck his cock.
That was the danger I meant

I don't mean 30 miles, that's fine to walk. I mean like 100-200 but I guess at that point I'm better off on a train. Where can I get good info on when they leave/arrive and where they go without seeming to suspicious?
>>
>>27361165
Congratulations, your post has gotten you nominated for "Good Goy of the Year 2016." This is a very prestigious award, given only to the best goyim. When the very secretive selection process has been completed you will be notified if you have won or not. Stay tuned
>>
>>27359222
in distant future, all train will be bullet train, and tramp will have to equip hyper velocity boarding assisting tool to train hopping
>>
>>27361238
sounds fun, you aren't saying much tho
>>
>>27360986
Try to avoid hopping on a moving train. Its better to wait a few hours and be sure instead of losing a leg. Ask yard workers or other riders for departure times.
I hop on riding trains but its not recommended for greenhorns.
>>
>>27361282
You ever hop out of Baltimore by any chance?
>>
>>27361282
I thought it took a while for a train to reach its full speed, wouldn't it still be going a couple of miles an hour just outside of the yard?
>>
>>27361319
I avoid ghettos
>>
>>27359222
>a nation of a itinerant workers with no property of their own
>just what they want
This is what's wrong with America today.

You should focus on starting a business, buying a home and paying mortgage, and then finding a decent wife to raise a family with. If you need to feel free you can head to the gun range to exercise your constitutional rights or buy a convertible once the kids are set for college. Even the poor can do this if you work hard enough to earn a scholarship to a local state school and have decent genetics for study, then get an affordable home in a place without inflated values.
>>
>>27361360
This is top of the line bait
>>
>>27361348
lol. Trains go through alot of shit industrial areas though.
>>
>>27361113
The two I visited are partially fenced off.

One has a creek on one side. Like I said though, I've never hopped on at a yard. My town is crisscrossed with places where trains wait for other trains etc. This is where I got on. The waits can be quite long. One of these waiting spots was right next to a parking lot that nobody used so I could leave my car there, but even that lot was less than 5 miles from my house so I could have just walked there but didn't for some reason. 2010 man
>>
>>27361360
If this were the 50's sure
I want to wait out the shitstorm that is going to be the 21st century
>>
File: guess_who-452x330.gif (2 KB, 452x330) Image search: [Google]
guess_who-452x330.gif
2 KB, 452x330
>>27361360
>yes go- I mean my friends. Consumption is what we need
I wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>27361396
You're bait. This whole thread is a fucking meme. I don't care if hipsters have a prob with my lifestyle.
>>
My parents won't let me. I'm 21.
>>
File: 1431784532749.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1431784532749.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>27361466
Nobody here has a problem with your lifestyle, they seem to have a problem with your preaching
>>
>>27359222
What's your mom's excuse for being a tramp?
>>
>>27361216
yeah I mean I guess I dont really know haha, do you know anything about the scene in the midwest? I live in wisconsin was thinking about catching a train to chicago for a day

Anyways there ARE some serial killers who are suspected to be a railroad gang but I guess they arent officially the FTRA

http://www.policemag.com/blog/gangs/story/2007/11/the-freight-train-riders-of-america.aspx
>>
>>27361336
Yea but its still dangerous. Straps and buckles can get caught on shit, you can slip, and theres often a bull nearby when the train is leaving.

Go to /r/vagabond. I know its reddit but theres alot of valuable information there, and its a very alive community of real vagabonds.

>>27361415
Yea but baltimore is no good. Bad mojo in baltimore. Sorry dude lol.

>>27361466
I dont have a problem with your lifestyle, thats your decision. Sounds more like you have a problem with my lifestyle.
>>
>>27359815
He wasn't unprepared; he was badly prepared.

The guide book he had said that "Wild Sweet Peas" were fine to eat. Actually they contain a slow working poison that builds up over time and gradually paralyzes you. By the time he noticed that he was becoming weaker, he had enough of it in his system to finish him off.
>>
>>27360101
this is made just vague enough that pretty much anybody on 4chan could identify with it.

It's the meme equivalent of horoscopes.
>>
>>27359222
I would have no problem with being a tramp if my life happened to come to that, but I kind of feel like I'd get bored.
>>
>>27360344
Is that how fishing works?
>>
>>27361505
Just trying to help, if you don't want my advice you don't have to.
>>
Actually been a tramp before, it really isn't that bad. I was well equipped for it though, your mileage may vary. I honestly was happier then than I am now(making 1500 bucks a week). It's an alright life if you have a good way to get free drugs and know how to make money from passersby. Getting in good with the cops is something I always did, never got hassled by them. I had a motorcycle, knew how to entertain, etc. You learn a lot on the road.
>>
>>27361691
It is where I live in Minnesota. I see chinks on every body of water catching hundreds of fish in an afternoon
>>
>>27359418
/fringe/?
>>
>>27361545
Im usually somewhere in the west or south. But chicago is big in trainhopping. You will definitely meet some dirty kids in the jungle there.

Ofcourse there are dangerous people on the rails. There are addicts, ex convicts, crazies. But you can choose to stay away from them. Dont get caught up in shady shit. Most are awesome though. Alot of riders are actually robots kek.
>>
>>27361571
Thanks mate
reddit is better for fringe communities like this anyway
>>
>>27359222
I hate freedom. Its overrated as fuck. I spent 2 months in a psych ward and I was comfy as fuck. I even started malingering hallucinations just to stay there longer. I fucking hate making decisions for myself.
>>
>>27361749
psych ward was comfy as shit, I tried to get out as quickly as possible but when I did it felt like an enormous weight was placed on my shoulders.
I'm hoping tramp life can do the same
>>
>>27361711
>drugs
Dropped
>>
File: 1450421186287.jpg (36 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1450421186287.jpg
36 KB, 462x579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wq917ucGaE
>>
>>27361772
>2016
>not being 420 friendly
Dude. WEED.
>>
>>27361744
I was trying to go to Colorado from Missouri but ended up in Texas and bailed before I ended up in Mexico.......not gonna lie, I bitched out called mom and asked her to come pick me up in Texas and drive me home.
>>
>>27361962
Drugs and homelessness together never ends well. Its one or the other.

>>27361994
Ouch thats bad. Are you gonna try again?
You should go west next time. Vegas, LA, Portland..
>>
>>27361744
yeah a believe it the sense of freedom and adventure seems very appealing to someone who has a shitty life

think I might just become a high class hobo this summer ( drive around the country in my car with some money saved for food and gas )

I would probably steal a bit and sleep in parks and shit so I still am kinda badass
>>
>>27361744
oh one more thing, is the hobo scene big in asheville? I saw a lot of people who were definitely homeless there and I want to go back and talk to them about the lifestyle this summer

also what is the difference between like "tramps" "crusties" and "dirty kids" I dont really know the slang lol
>>
>>27359222
I need regular access to a computer with Ableton. It's the only thing that makes me happy anymore.
>>
>>27362143
>Ouch thats bad. Are you gonna try again?
>You should go west next time. Vegas, LA, Portland..

Yeah. That was the plan but I had no way of knowing which way the train was going. it was coming from the East so I figured, hmm must be heading West and hopped on.

It doesn't matter, that was years ago now, the face that I called mom crying is even more embarrassing when you realize I was not a teenager when this happened. I can afford to just fly to Portland now.
>>
>>27362243
Never been in asheville man.

Hobo = homeless traveler willing to work
Tramp = homeless traveler who refuses to work
Bum = homeless who doesnt work nor travel
Gutterpunk/crusty = just a dirty looking vagabond. They often have tons of tattoos and piercings and refuse to wash because its a thing society wants them to do or something. Its BS.
Dirty kid = the same as crusty but not as extreme
Oogle = idiot. Breaking the "code" and acts like a jackass. Often new.
Greenhorn = new rider. Doesnt have to be an idiot. Just inexperienced and willing to learn.
>>
Test rjfbdidbrbrjrr
>>
>>27362584
Welcome back bannedposter
>>
>>27362563
Nevermind, tramps dont always refuse to work, they just prefer not to.
>>
>freedom to walk around places until they get arrested
Please, freedom only cones from having monry.
>>
What clothing should you wear? What kind of pack should you use?
>>
You mean drifting? Most of them sit around sharing drugs doing nothing.

Dull life.
>>
ayyyyyyy i lived as a tramp for about six months.

you all need to learn the difference between "freedom from..." and "freedom to..."

Because sure, i could get up out of my house (wrecked car in the forest), and do whatever i wanted. It's a very romantic idea to just go from place to place with no real obligations etc. But you're basically trapped like that unless you get really lucky. Sounds great right?

until you get a tooth ache, and you can't sleep, and its the end of spring and you're freezing your ass off and all of your energy is spent not dying overnight. Also unless you have the right stuff or live in the right place the woods don't provide you with much food. So you move to the city right? actually i found that i could get free food about 2am out the back of gas stations because that's when they throw away the baked goods they didn't sell. So you get constipation from a shitty diet, which causes other health issues. You can't see a doctor because there is an initial fee before the government reimbursement, and that would also require you to have an address. I could go on but no one is listening...
>>
>>27362793
Sounds more like a side effect of location more than anything.
>>
>>27362819
the actual details of my experience are irrelevant. Where ever you are you're going to have to put up with some kind of bullshit to keep yourself alive. The circumstances may change but it would be a similar struggle anywhere.
>>
>>27362860
I guess? I used to do bushcrafting in scouts when I was younger and the largest problems I had was mosquitos and where to take a shit, getting food and water was pretty simple. But yeah, I totally get what you're saying
>>
>>27362725
For trainhopping? Just strong clothes. Boots, carhartt bibs/jacket, dickies pants, just whatever your style is. But a bandana around your neck is mandatory.

For a pack, get a military pack. No question. Consumer grade packs just cant handle trainhopping. Go to a military surplus store and ask for an ALICE or ILBE main pack. Theyre cheap and really durable.

Make sure alot of your clothes are black or green or brown. You dont want to wear a red jacket when hiding from the bull.
>>
>>27362948
Cool, all this random milsurp stuff I own can be put to good use. How mandatory are boots? I've personally always hated wearing them, even for hiking. I own a comfortable pair but boots always feel to heavy to me, I'd much rather just wear an athletic shoe
>>
>>27362912
i was in the army before i was homeless. field-craft is fantastic if you've got the right stuff and you're getting resupplied when you're hatched breaks or someone loses tent pegs etc. obviously being homeless has less Chinook flights full of microwavable beans and rope so yeah...

i know the few people who i have told this to have just been like "well why didn't you just...." but it's never as simple as people imagine.

I'm strongly advising anyone considering this lifestyle to rethink it
>>
>>27362999
You can wear normal shoes, hell ive even seen someone hopping in flip flops. I just think boots are the best choice. Workboots, military boots, timberlands etc can take a beating.
>>
Is 19 going on 20 and living at home pathetic?
>>
>>27363262
Its never too late to become a hobo anon
>>
>>27363320
>tfw 19 and feel like you're getting too old to start doing this stuff
>>
>Don't want to smell more like shit every day
>Want to wipe my ass
>Want more entertainment than watching the grass grow
>Don't want to get dehydrated and there aren't streams-of-plenty all over the place like hoboshits want you to believe
>Nobody will fuck my stank ass and that's already a thing but I wouldn't even have anything to jack off to and would probably forget what women look like real fast
>Fucking ants, wasps, snakes, fleas, magpies, I could go on
>Other crazy homeless people
>If I try to build a shelter people will come fuck it up and tell me I need to pay taxes 'cause this is America
I challenge you robots to spend a month in 95 degree heat, covered in ticks, with no way of wiping your ass or showering. Your own smell would drive you crazy and the heat would make you delirious.
>>
>>27363347
Are you kidding me? I see old riders all the time, im talking over 50 years old. You can do this forever.

Some riders burn out after a while though. They just get tired of it and settle down. Some have been doing it for more than 20 years or something, its crazy.
>>
>>27363507

How's the land of the free treating you?
>>
>>27363523
Know what the scene is like up here in glorious new somalia, aka Minnesota? trying to catch outta here
>>
>>27363592
Why dont you go to your local trainyard and check it out? You need to experience it, dont just dream about it
>>
>>27363649
I don't have a card
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.