[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me out, I have the social skills of a fucking beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Please help me out, I have the social skills of a fucking beach ball.

This girl I met through mutual friends a few weeks ago talks with me every so often. She seems genuinely amused by me (not entirely sure if that's a good thing) and we appreciate each other's company as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I jokingly said "Please don't kill me" after I made some stupid joke and she replied with, "I like you quite a bit, actually."

Is she dropping a hint or am I just a desperate, lonely robot fuck?
>>
>>27359072
if you actually have friends then you don't have the social skills of a fucking beach ball.

get the fuck out normie
>>
>>27359098
>implying you have 0 friends, none at all

You have at least an acquaintance, c'mon
>>
>>27359072

Yeah, that's a hint. Next time you're alone with her tell her that you like her.

Then stick your dick in her.

But seriously, go for it. I've gotten hints similar before. Always meant she liked me.
>>
>>27359119
not even the guy you replied to but i have absolutely zero friends

im somewhat glad that you arent able to comprehend that people like me exist
>>
Sounds like a hint to me OP. Now you gotta bring the heat: start flirting with her, touch her arm, etc etc.
>>
>>27359357

The fuck? Is touching their arm actually a thing? I thought girls only had that power.
>>
>>27359379
do whats natural OP, /r9k/ is a shitty place to ask for advice on it.
>>
>>27359119
Any acquaintances I had, ghosted me after high school.

I have no one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.