[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a college dropout, minimum wage slave factory worker anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: park bench.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
park bench.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Ask a college dropout, minimum wage slave factory worker anything
>>
I don't need to, because I know all the answers from personal experience.
>>
>>27359064
Hello fellow working man.
How are you? Have you turned your life around? Are you still in the same place? I don't think i can take this much longer friend
>>
File: 546754724524.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
546754724524.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
you probably don't get much appreciation for your job, so I, your resident NEET, just want to thank you for your hard work that makes my lifestyle possible.
>>
Why did you drop out?
Do you enjoy life?
What does your family think of you?
>>
>>27359166
>Do you enjoy life?

What kind of retarded question is that?
>>
>>27359094
My life is basically the same as ever and I have no plans. Maybe I've become masochist because I almost look forward to feeling the next part of my soul dying.

Perhaps that is my gift of hope to you. You may become insane enough to enjoy the depredations someday.
>>
>>27359032
min wage! cunt i get a bonus rate but im on a production line. what do you do fellow wagie?
>>
>>27359166
>Why did you drop out?
I wasn't ready for college and to live on my own. I isolated myself so much that i ended up having a nervous breakdown. Then i took a shitty degree in a shitty college nearby my hometown and now i work in a factory.
>Do you enjoy life?
Tough question. I don't know what to answear. I don't want to be dead tough.
>What does your family think of you?
They are sad because they always believed in me since i was an excellent student in high school and everyone (even teachers) always tought i would be an academic professor or something like that. I also had a huge cultural background for my age.
Turns out i failed miserably.

>>27359193
Hello fellow wagie!
I work in a clothing factory. I'm also in production line.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.