[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like they're wasted potential? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hug me brotha.jpg (136 KB, 718x539) Image search: [Google]
hug me brotha.jpg
136 KB, 718x539
Anyone else feel like they're wasted potential?

I feel like I could've been great if I applied myself but after several years of deciding to do nothing I can no longer see myself doing anything but nothing.
>>
>>27359008
Today is as good as any to start. I believe in you even if you don't believe in yourself. I love you man.
>>
If a girl had gone out with me for some reason she'd have fixed my life and I'd have a bright future. But my intelligence is wasted in doing drugs to forget that girls don't like me.
I still hope some miracle will happen and I'll meet the right girl. It's still not too late to have a bright future, but I'm running out of time.
>>
>>27359008
>Anyone else feel like they're wasted potential?
Sure - I wish some vidya studio would hire me to make their music instead of just making music for myself. I know I've got the skills but I don't know how to get that initial push.
>>
what happened to him? Last I saw he was hanging around disneyland with a slit wrist 600k in the red
>>
>>27359049
Keep lying to yourself you need a girl

The second you realize you don't need girls to be happy, you will be free from your mental shackles. This realization is incredibly sad too, though. You've got nobody in the world to blame it on.
And easy on the drugs mate
>>
>>27359008
In highschool I was a lanklet TAG kid, top 0.1% tester, 35 ACT, perfect SAT, aced everything with zero effort. But girls never paid attention to me because I was poor and wore shitty clothes and glasses and never had a good haircut.

Around 22 I finally grew into my body, moved out of my house, started buying my own shit and taking care of myself, and now (according to girls on dating sites) I look like a male model

But poor socialization during my formative and high school years and lack of options or resources due to poverty and a shitty school system meant I ended up socially retarded and never went to college (despite being told in hindsight that my test scores basically would have qualified me to attend anywhere had I known how to apply for scholarships and schools).

I didn't amount to shit, and now I'm a NEET schizoid who sits at home collecting autismbux and shitposting on 4chan 12 hours a day; I leave the house maybe four or five times a year.

The only thing that separates me from the typical robot is that I don't hate women or blame them for my problems.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.