[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The YouTuber Zoella posted this photo on Twitter or Instagram,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Zoe.jpg (28 KB, 489x567) Image search: [Google]
Zoe.jpg
28 KB, 489x567
The YouTuber Zoella posted this photo on Twitter or Instagram, I don't know which and the British newspaper The Sun's website thought it was slutty - of course this offended everybody and sparked #activism by girls posting photos of themselves in their underwear wanting attention. Women logic amirite gaiz XDDD
>>
>>27358995
That's extremely tasteful compared to most attention whoring posts today.
>>
This shows less than a picture of her in a bikini would. This shows less than a picture of her in a bikini with a tshirt over it would. Half of her pelvis is covered by a fucking blanket, who gives a shit? It's attentionwhorey as fuck but the hypocrisy annoys me
>>
>>27359024
True, but her fans are mostly 12-16 year olds. And she knows that.
>>
File: 1427514194972.gif (42 KB, 528x714) Image search: [Google]
1427514194972.gif
42 KB, 528x714
>>27358995

>not knowing she was paid to post that pic from Calvin klein

Viral marketing at its best
>>
Also if some Youtube faggot posted the same picture of him in his boxers nobody would even care. Even if he were wearing briefs I doubt anyone would unless a bulge was visible.
>>
>>27358995

Who the fuck is this cunt? What are you even babbling about?

Fuck off you paid whore.
>>
>>27358995
So what, I go to Twitter and search for activism and I should get girls in their underwear? Thanks OP.
>>
>>27358995

Wait. So some youtuber posted a vaguely revealing picture of herself on instagram and a newspaper decided to cover it as if it was news? Now that's fucking retarded. And it's funny that the only way you could make a situation like that even more ridiculously stupid is to add feminists to the situation. Why are people so fucking dumb?
>>
>>27359228
literally everyone is getting something they want from the situation, how are they dumb?
>>
She's actually pretty qt without makeup
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.