[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your friends talk shit about u behind your back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458757175395.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1458757175395.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>tfw your friends talk shit about u behind your back
>>
>>27358787
What's the problem? Would you rather them tell you that you're shitty to your face? Do you even know, specifically, what they're saying?
>>
Everyone talks shit about everyone behind their back, especially if the people are unpopular. Everyone does it. We're pack animals, and we don't like people who are different.
>>
You talk shit about your friends behind their backs too, you don't even notice it. It's normal, don't give a fuck.
>>
>>27358801
"he's such a faggot holy shit" then they were impersonating shit i had said before with a dorky voice.
>>
File: 1380463281550.jpg (15 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1380463281550.jpg
15 KB, 246x291
>talk shit about friend to another friend behind their back
>they told them the shit I was saying
>>
>lend friend my pants
>remember i had $7.00 in the pocket
>ask him about it
>"i don't have your money man"
>>
Are they RL friends or internet friends?
>>
>>27358787
This feeling is the worst, when you doubt a friendship. My high school years were full of halfway friends and unrelentless mocking. When I got that, I would dish it back out to them but I never went as far and I never initiated it because for so many years I tried to be such a good kid.

Nobody bullied me but the people I considered friends, and today I'm still not sure if they ever considered me a friend. If everyone was invited, I was invited to places, but I wouldn't get invited out somewhere 1 on 1. I probably am just not an interesting person.
>>
>>27358994
RL
>>27359021
thisis why i'm paranoid that everyone hates me and are just pretending to friends.
>>
>>27358980
This is the worst.
But fuck it, the tattle tale was just saying what you were too afraid to.
>>
Am I the only one here who just doesn't give a shit what people say about me? I've already hit rock bottom so I've lost pretty much all shame but come on people.
>>
Had a friend who literally made it her life's work to make sure I felt like shit 100% of the time.

Finally cut her off, so she faked a suicide attempt, and everyone thought I was an asshole because me cutting her off made her "so depressed and sad waah".

So now I have no friends.

Joke's on them, I'm killing myself on 1st April.
>>
File: 1458678281380.gif (2 MB, 378x330) Image search: [Google]
1458678281380.gif
2 MB, 378x330
>tfw friends praise you behind your back and shit talk you to your face

Y-you fuckin dicks, inflate my ego damn it
>>
My friends have this thing we call "LAN Day" where we all go over to one of my mates' houses and play halo, 8 player system link. It's really fun. However, the cunts literally made a second facebook group JUST so that they could organize meetups without me. None of them know that I know about the second group.

I'm convinced i'm literally fucking retarded. My own friends who I've known for years don't want to hang out with me. The fact that they went to such great lengths to avoid me makes me feel like a real piece of shit.
>>
>>27359249
i want to feel bad for you but you're a tripcode user on 4chan on /r9k/
so you probably deserve it
>>
>>27358893
They could have just been making fun of you that's what all friends do
>>
File: 1067 - fSqGRee.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1067 - fSqGRee.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>27358787
fucking normies with friends on my board get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.