[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks that there's any chance for him with a height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: arnold-schoenberg-2.jpg (48 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schoenberg-2.jpg
48 KB, 900x750
>he thinks that there's any chance for him with a height below average
>searches for short famous people

Manlets are some of the funniest people I've ever seen. Enjoy your shitty, depressing life
>>
schoenberg's music is so much fun to listen to. what are your favorite works of his?
>>
>>27358156
Oh I love him as well. Definitely enjoy his classics: Pierrot Lunaire and Verklarte Nacht.
>>
>>27358182
you like stockhausen at all? his orchestral shit is fairly similar to schoenberg.
>>
>>27358210
Haven't gotten to Stockhausen yet but I know the name.
>>
File: 1437585576078.jpg (61 KB, 1151x642) Image search: [Google]
1437585576078.jpg
61 KB, 1151x642
>>27358156
>>27358182
>>27358210
>>27358227

Le sophisticated music for le patricians such as oneself. *smirks at you as he pours wine into his glass while pulling back his jacket to reveal a holstered magnum*

*sets down a copy of Schopenhauer and rises from his chair to his vintage record player*

What will you fine scholars be having tonight? :)
>>
>>27358738
Honestly dude it wasn't an attempt at being patrician: I've gotten tired of listening to so much contemporary music and decided to move towards classical. Schoenberg isn't patrician: he's one of the most popular composers of the 20th century.
>>
But back to manlet bashing, I think the only people who say that below average height people have a chance are above average height people.

>I'm 6'2 and height doesn't matter brah
>>
>>27358210
>stockhausen
>similar to schoenberg

Nigga what? Do you even darmstadt school lmao

It's so funny how quickly pleas expose themselves when they try to be patrish
>>
>>27358847
Are we wrong for bashing manlets? I mean, it's not their fault they're genetically predisposed to remain the height of a child their entire life. It's not their fault they'll never be considered an actual human being.

It's actually weird though, I get this intense feeling of sympathy when I see manlets in real life. How the fuck do they live? I try to appear just a little shorter when I'm around them so they feel like they're somewhat important
>>
>>27358871
>Are we wrong for bashing manlets?

Not any more wrong than baldlet/dicklet/chestlet bashing
>>
>>27358867
Maybe I should have specified that Stock's orchestral shit merely reminds me of Schoenberg in performance.
>>
>>27358738
No. As a completely authentic and secure person, I can only listen to whatever is popular at this moment. I might appear phony or bigoted if I do otherwise.
*puts Beats headphones
*plays TPAB at 128 kb/s from streaming service
>>
>>27358156
Op. 11
I honestly think his students Berg and Webern did more interesting things though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.