[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf >tfw no friends Which is worse? I honestly resolved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bbbbbbbbb.jpg (718 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbbb.jpg
718 KB, 1366x768
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
Which is worse? I honestly resolved to my eternal KV fate long time ago, but having no friends really bums me out
>>
File: 1458414873020.gif (895 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1458414873020.gif
895 KB, 700x600
friends will always be there normally
gf cheat and generally act like women
>>
i think no gf is worse.
At least without friends you can talk to anons on the chans
but you can't fuck people over the internet, or love someone you've never even met, and could be a 40 year old man.
>>
No gf is much worse.
It's just my opinion. Maybe it depends on the person. Friends are just a mean to get a gf. Having gf and no friends is the best lifestyle, while having friends and no gf is the worst.
>>
girls can cheat on you and make you feel worthless, and like a piece of shit.
Friends can shit-talk you and make you feel worthless, and like a piece of shit.
People are just not worth it, senfam.
>>
>>27357864
I have friends and I have a gf. I just don't have friends at uni, which sucks because of groupwork and stuff.
>>
Never had a GF
Have always had many friends since going to college.

Up until recently I would have said no friends is worse, but I'm 30 and fucking dying over here.
>>
>>27359105
I'm not saying that being alone is bad, but I would like to point out that friendship and love can also bring about positive feelings for most people. If it doesn't for you, then fine, be alone. Whatever makes you happy.
>>
being in a wheelchair. when i go to a public place have to yell excuse me and the bathrooms.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.