[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On day 3 of a coke binge How much danger am I in? I inject daily.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 17
File: 1458737566735.jpg (16 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
1458737566735.jpg
16 KB, 350x319
On day 3 of a coke binge

How much danger am I in? I inject daily.

Also drug thread.

Drugs didn't get me here but they sure wanna keep me.
>>
On a 2 day meth binge here. Tired af, tbqh. You're probably not in too much danger, but you might wanna take a power nap or something.
>>
ive had some adderall today, but i dont think that compares to days long meth or coke binges
>>
Man, how did you get guys even get into that hardcore shit? The thought is crazy to me, like you just heard about it and thought "Yeah, that's that shit I want right there. I gotta get in on that action." And now here you are.
>>
>>27357713
coke is not really hardcore, it's really overrated and just makes you feel amped up

heroin and meth are the serious ones
>>
>>27357713
not op or the tweaker, but if that's how a question on binges and addiction is formulated in your head, you'll never know. absolutely incommensurable with those realities
>>
Meth more serious than coke, but come is probably mostly caffeine and meth any way.

It's a waste of money but is fun, I've been smoking marijuana concentrate instead.

50$ can last a couple days rather than 4 lines.
>>
>>27357713

Decided I should try every "mainstream" drug at least once. I tried meth once, about 20 times now. Shit always feels like the first time. I do it a few times a month, though.
>>
>>27357679

I legit thought I was going to die driving this morning. One arm felt weird heart eacung. Was the first panic attack in years.
>>
>>27357769
isn't meth just a cheaper version of coke? Thats what I heard in breaking bad I don't know
>>
>>27357769
heroin really isn't that hardcore or dangerous as long as you aren't shooting up.
it's actually a pretty mild buzz.
>>
>>27357679
>>27357826

>>27357679
>>27357679

Can you post pictures of your dope pipe with a crackback pattern? love that shit. been wanting some recently

i just love melting down a fat pud and you see the dope crystallize in the pipe. so much fun

ordering myself a pink dope pipe and also a green one.
>>
>tfw addicted to weed by choice
>tfw no appetite and insomnia without
>tfw even get cold sweat/shivers if I stop after heavy smoking
>tfw smoke weed every day anyways

I'm about 1.5 years into this lifestyle and I cough up black phlegm daily. I can feel that I even have less lung capacity than before but I don't care.

As an aside I just want to say I hate shrooms
>>
Someone tell me... what's shooting up heroin like? The infamous "rush," I mean. What do you FEEL during the rush? Don't be afraid of going into detail, I'm keeping this thread open.
>>
>>27357633
Is that Keanu Reeves?
>>
>>27357925
How much pot do you usually buy when you go out and pick up? Like a few dubs or something? What are the prices like for you?
>>
>>27357873
the addictive potential is why it's dangerous, I'd know because I was an addict

>>27357870
I've never tried meth, but the way I understand it is meth is like a coke version 2.0. meth is also way way more potentially addictive than coke. don't believe that shit they tell you that coke is addictive, it really isn't.
>>
>>27357960
it's really hard to describe. the best way I can describe it is a brain orgasm. it's like your brain turns into the head of you dick when you're cumming, the rush only lasts like two minutes though. it's like suddenly your brain is being wrapped in the comfiest warmest blanket in the world and you nod in and out of consciousness from it feeling so warm and good

I was snorting and addicted to heroin, I eventually started shooting up and the first time I did it I thought I was overdosing because it was so intense.
>>
I'd say at this point I'm addicted to weed, I know you physically can't be addicted so I don't get any hives or rashes from it but I need to smoke at least 1g - 3g a day or else I can't sleep, but I live in a house of 3 others who smoke every day and we just buy an oz to keep topped up instead of having to mess around with dealers

It just seems impossible for me to go a day without smoking, even just rolling a joint is part of my daily routine now
I've tried cocaine and meth, as well as plenty of hallucinegans and none have had as big an impact on me as weed
>>
>>27357989
I get halfs for 100-120 and os for 200-230, just depends on the quality. I spend about 350 a month on weed
>>
>>27358219
spot me a free quarter dude, i just ran out lol
>>
File: med_1429937972_image.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
med_1429937972_image.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
Posting symptoms experienced for the other up guy to judge:

>lack of blood flow to arms and mild stange sensations
>small visual distortions such as light flashes and periferral vision hallucinations
>tight feeling in cheat after shooting up and a little pain
>euphoria mostly gone, yet same as day 2

I've been loosely to put it mildly measuring hits mostly underdosing, occasionally small OD except for yesterday did enough that I heard a loud sinister omnipresent static noise.
>>
I don't know, all I know is for the love of god don't get dependent on sedatives and then let yourself get withdrawals, or else have fun with seizures, I just learned that lesson. And now I don't have any more drugs. I seriously want to fucking kill myself. I found one last pill after getting back from the hospital, and that combined with some stolen booze was enough to get me through last night. Tonight is going to be a whole lot worse.
>>27357713
My life is worthless. I hate myself and want to die. Drugs make that all go away. Of course I fucking do them all.
>>
>>27358319
anon, you gotta stop doing that shit or you will die. there are no veteran heroin shooters for this very reason. go to rehab and make yourself new again. life is so beautiful without hard drugs like heroin
>>
File: 1458601712979.jpg (87 KB, 791x770) Image search: [Google]
1458601712979.jpg
87 KB, 791x770
>drugfags
who /straightedge/ ubermensch here
>>
>>27358477
this. also anon, just smoke tons of weed. why shoot heroin when weed gets you just as high
>>
>doing drugs

LOL how's high school going, kids? When you get a little older the only drugs worth taking are theones that make you sleepy. Also amphetamines.
>>
File: Photo on 2013-12-01 at 09.14.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2013-12-01 at 09.14.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
I used to smoke crack on the regular. Now that I'm a couple years away from it, I can't really understand why I did that.

Crack did make a philosophical determinist, though. During binges, it was entirely obvious to me that I was nothing more than the sum total of the physical forces that were acting on me in any given moment... and during that moment, they were all pointed in the direction of picking the pipe up again.
>>
>>27358510
>just as high
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>27358583
Crack is whack and loads of fun. I only ever tried it once, but I guess I'd do it again if I got the opportunity. Much more of an opiates/downers person though. Crack seems kind of like a waste of time compared to heroin.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>27358557

>what is addiction?

Simple normie graces our degenerate thread for a looksy
>>
>>27357713
When I was 15 in high school, some guy who didn't couldn't talk to girls but had grew up with some of the guys who never even went to highschool just asked if I wanted coke, and it's always been pretty easy since then to get it. I am not OP, it's just so easy to get, and never thought of it as hardcore. Now, I never smoked crack or anything.
>>
>>27358557
Opiates>life
>>
>>27358510

I'm shooting coke you clueless bleeding heart
>>
>>27358660
Also if you look the part people just walk up to you and offer drugs, like, people talk how hard it is to get into it, but from 15 people were offering me daily, all sorts, and I was suicidal dumb and 15 so yeah I was like so what I'll do it.
>>
>>27358634
nah, I'm actually an alcoholic. I stopped drinking though. Just doing a little shitposting sicne there isn't any NCAA to watch.

>>27358665
Opiates are great if you want to ruin your life and be painfully constipated at the same time.
>>
>>27358660

Good. The feeling and intensity of snorting, smoking and shooting is so different I go as far to say they are almost different drugs.
>>
>>27358702

Even gayer
>>
>>27358762
I am aware of that. Snorting already had me thinking about stealing, but I realized if I relaxed it went away, and I was like fuck that, it only lasted 10 minutes, not going to do crack.
>>
Love downers and opiates. 2 days till refills 60 more klonopins plan on buying etizolam soon. Also got clonidine which is kind of boring but it's a downer so it+weed+booze fills my time between more fun highs
>>
>>27358797
I take amitriptyline. I jsut want to be accepted.
>>
>>27357633

>injecting coke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your death.
>>
>>27357769

Coke IS hardcore mate. Especially if you count crack and IV coke.
>>
Like to smoke weed on the weekends, I think it clicks with me pretty well but if I smoke it constantly I just feel dumbed down for too long afterwards. I'm gonna be doing acid for the first time this weekend though with a friend, any robots with experience have any tips? Just fun things to do and how to not ruin the trip for a first timer.
>>
>>27358853
Designer benzo's can really fucking suck you away. I basically don't remember any of this month beyond bits and pieces. And that's when you start getting real withdrawals. Step carefully.
>>
>>27358477

>heroin

wat?

>>27358319

Obviously you got high blood pressure and your blood vessels are getting rekt.

Not a physician, so this ain't medical advice, but it's pretty obvious that this is whats happening.

Protip: don't inject coke.

I would say don't take coke period and look to something weaker like Adderall, but babysteps.
>>
>>27358384
>My life is worthless. I hate myself and want to die. Drugs make that all go away. Of course I fucking do them all.

Go into some sort of boot camp. You might get cured. Hormesis is a thing.
>>
How addictive is cocaine? I've done a good bit of weed and MDMA but I'm not addicted to the shit. I'm probably gonna do some coke soon enough I'd say. What should I expect?
>>
I drink a bottle of Jim Beam a week, usually in one night on one of my days off. I remember though, I went rather hard on my particular days off (4 days in a row) one time, and every day I would drink.

At the end of the four days, when I went to bed for work that night, I was getting cold sweats, had a mild panic attack, exc. Pretty much withdraw symptoms. It was only that night, until I went to the gym the next morning and sweat the rest of the booze out, but that night was particularly shit.
>>
>>27359060

Lost the adderral script for 45 mg I managed to get years ago. Got me started on uppers with a top tier one. I much preferred the highs intensity with little intoxication.
>>
>>27359079
A boot camp would probably just make me lock down and kill myself. Which is where I'm headed anyway, but this way I have just a tiny bit more dignity.
>>
>>27357633
Why don't you cook it ? You would risk less. In ly opinion, as long as you keep drinking alcohol in the same time and don't forget to find a good amount of valium for when you will go to sleep (it will happen whether you like it or not) you are good in my book.
Frozen shower helps with thacchycardia.
>>27359124
Well, I can't really tell why it's that easy to get hooked on coke. Mostly, the thing that you should know is that once you take some you won't be able to say no furtherwise and that if you do blow a lot you will think of it A LOT. Also, you feel completely operational on coke which means that it makes you think that you can take some all the time without heavy repercussions.

>doing blow 2-3 times a week right now, used to do on a daily basis and to smoke crack for a couple of years.
>>
>>27359022
I appreciate the warning even if i don't listen
I'm still overly confident having tried a lot and not having seen real withdrawals yet. I could see it happening what with etizolam being basically unlimited supply
>>
>>27359124

Essentially its the same feeling that any dopamine rush gives you
>>
>>27358665

How can you do opiates? That shit is way too deathly. There is something creepy about something that is so hard to quit and so easy to kill yourself with.

That shit is for when your leg gets amputated, lol.
>>
>>27359243
The only thing you really need to worry about benzo withdrawals is seizures and the fact that you can literally die if you get dependent enough.

I know you won't listen, I didn't either, and I still won't. I still just desperately want to get high to stop fucking experiencing reality. I just want it to fucking stop.
>>
>>27359124
Coke isn't really all that addictive if you snort it. You'll fiend for maybe a day afterward and then be fine.

It's a fun drug, but totally shit if you use it too much. Uppers can really wreck your body in ways that opiates / downers don't.
>>
>>27359266
To me they just seem serene and perfect.
>>
>>27357925

Do you smoke weed all day every day?

Because I smoked weed every day for 2 years (just nights, had a full-time job) and I didn't get close to that kind of nasty shit happening. Some phlegm in the voice, and fucked up my memory but that's about it.

Might want to get that looked at, sempai.
>>
File: 1458503433732.jpg (32 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
1458503433732.jpg
32 KB, 599x588
wahh wahh heroin is dangerous
it's just a strain of morphine, holy fuck
>>
File: 1452366678919.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1452366678919.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>27358498
>/r9k/
>ubermensch

Ya goofed, son
>>
>>27359124

Coke is way more addictive than either apparently and the comedown is a mother fucker. It's also over in half an hour.
>>
>>27359302
I'm with this guy, you must be fucking chainsmoking it to have anything like what you described.
>>
>>27359242
Just want to point out that you really DO NOT want to mix coke and alcohol. It combines in your bloodstream to form cocaethylene, which is incredibly dangerous and exacerbates all of the cardiovascular effects that you get from coke by itself
>>
>>27358477

>No veteran heroin shooters
>Who is William S Burroughs
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>27359339
How dangerous? What's the worst that can happen
>>
>>27359230

You need to try different things. Have you tried SSRIs or stuff that fixes your brain transmitters?
>>
>>27359397
Probably a heart attack and death. I mean everyone mixes them, there's no point in pretending we care about ourselves at this point.
>>
>>27359397
Well, the worst that can happen is that you die. Second worse is that it's cariotoxic effects cause long term heart problems. You really don't want to go there.
>>
>>27359266

Opiates do next to no physical damage to the body newfriend. It's the combination of dependance, tolerance, narrow safe dose range, risky administration and dangers of the black market that make it so deadly.
>>
>>27359339
cocaethylene is what prevents you from going insane, also helps with your heart rate
>>
>>27359409
I'm going to give antidepressants a slight shot before offing myself. I think I might be able to hold out for two weeks.

After that I claim no continued responsibility. I'm done. I just want to be done.
>>
Unrelated, but I recently took Xanax every day for just a week and I'm feeling like SHIT coming off it it. I can't believe they actually give people this shit. I've never touched anything this quickly addictive.
>>
>>27358219

I been smoking weed off and on for about 5 or 6 years now

I spend 60 dollars a week on it but at my worst I used to get 120 every 10 days

I totally understand the no appetite and shitty sleep thing, it's one of the main things that keeps me smoking because when I don't have at least some THC lingering in my system all food I eat tastes like garbage otherwise, also video games and TV and sex are boring without weed too
>>
>>27359317

>strain

You mean derivative?

Morphine is no joke brah.

Smack junkies are some of the most desperate folks I've seen. Scrawny bitches asking you for change, while looking like they're trying to hold back an antler of a turd.

If it's so harmless, why do so many folks croak because of it.
>>
>>27359438

I know all of that.

A drug that stops you from breathing if you "green out" is not for me.

I also don't like syringes or addictive shit.
>>
>>27359519
Well it sure as shit is for me.
>>
File: 1458352052240.jpg (8 KB, 227x170) Image search: [Google]
1458352052240.jpg
8 KB, 227x170
Op here

I don't dring, maybe keanu pic gave you the idea

Increasing spacing of shots but dosing still variable
>>
>>27359467

Do you exercise? How much sun do you see? Have you tried a pet? Also, are you fapping like a fiend?

All of those thing are things that could turn you into a functional, happy person. If you don't try it before offing yourself, you're a fucking disgrace.

>do the nofap shit. Your dopamine receptors need repair. That shit is real.
>see a lot of sun and get regular exercise. It actually makes you happy
>Pets, obvious

As for anti-depressants, try all of them. Not just SSRI, but also SNRI, and shit like Wellbutrin, MAOI, etc.

Before doing all of that, you cannot off commit sudoku without disgracing your bloodline.
>>
>>27359610
I'm too depressed to jerk off at this point, and have been for a while. I've always had pets. Sun isn't the issue. I get some exercise, it doesn't help.

Why am I explaining, I don't care at all. I'm ready to go.
>>
>>27359487
anyone saying opiates are harmless are just simply retarded

the drug itself doesn't do any major damage other than making you constipated to all hell, but there is no such thing as a responsible opiate addict, eventually it will make anyone it's bitch.

the drug is so good that someone will willingly ruin their life just to get high and stave off withdrawals.
>>
>>27359610
>still buying the sun meme

Just take vitamin d.
>>
>>27359653

Die for something useful then. Donate a kidney, whatever.

Really try the antidepressant thing though
>>
>>27359864

Bright light theapy seems to work, I dunno. Something with tryptophane/serotonine?
>>
>>27359936
I've probably trashed my kidneys already.
>>
>>27357633
was keanu sucking his tgf dick for the first time ?
>>
>>27359487
>>27359695

What a boring argument you guys are having.
>>
>>27359992

Go shoot up some horse, brah.
>>
File: 20160323_053043-600x1067.jpg (109 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
20160323_053043-600x1067.jpg
109 KB, 600x1067
>>27359060

I feel pretty far down the rabbit hole desu. I kicked heroin a month ago and just experienced really bad craving for coke.
>>
>>27360120

whats in the pharm bottle
>>
>>27357713
cocaine really isn't all that bad.
>>
>>27357925
How the fuck do you hate shrooms you faggot?
HURR MUH BAD TRIP
Fuck you nigger, you caused the bad trip, not the shrooms. Grow up...
>>
>>27360402
All psychedelics are fucking normieshit.
>>
File: 1458737943963.jpg (255 KB, 983x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458737943963.jpg
255 KB, 983x1024
>>27360276

Serraquil butt I also collect the bottles, using it there just to hold water or congealed drug blood from a ruined or abanded shot i pussied out of.
>>
>>27360475
It's literally the opposite, you pleb. Psychedelic are avant garde
>>
>>27360547
No, they really aren't. Robots aren't capable of having good experiences with psychedelics.
>>
File: 1429475176104.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429475176104.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
im on that v
on that yellow pill shit
>>
>>27360120
You dont need to look like a addicted hobo to do drugs senpai
>>
>>27360120

You need to stop injecting shit period. Snort it, by all means.

Good on you for quitting heroin though.
>>
I've got one last bowl's worth of weed, but I think I'll probably get a panic attack if I smoke it without any real sedatives. Alcohol might do it, but I'm not sure. Only one way to find out I guess.
>>
>>27360402

Is the same thing true with weed? The last couple of times, I didn't have a good buzz after smoking it. Anxiety and shit.

>full disclosure: my dad had high blood pressure and I left him alone, assuming my mom would be there in a minute. That couldn't have helped

Maybe I need more indica heavy strains.
>>
I genuinely thought this was about Coca Cola till I read the third comment

Kill me
>>
>>27360911
Honestly man, I think that weed is actually more dependent on the person. I don't think weed is for everyone. I'm generally a neurotic and anxious person and it makes me panic, but acid doesn't. It's real weird.
Also who are you buying your stuff from? Can they prove it's what strain they say it is? Because I've found not to hope for a certain strain because dealers lie all the time, but just hope for a high grade in general
>>
>>27357713
i shot up my first time thinking I could control it but i've come to find out that shit is a PHYSICAL process on the body and not some will power that can overcome it. It's like needing to eat and or needing to sleep at this point and I think I could die if I just stopped.
>>
Third day of a seven day binge~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKsF17wY30
>>
>>27361028
Whatever you're shooting, the WD's probably won't kill you. The only things which really do that are sedatives and alcohol.
>>
already posted it in the other thread

is growing your own weed worth the effort? i am talking about personal use only
>>
>>27361010

It's not like I don't enjoy it (been smoking for almost 10 years now) but recently, I've been thinking about bad shit while on it. Then again, I DID have a bad mood when I was doing it.

I do remember watching Predator while on it. Shit was so cash.
>>
Since when the fuck do you inject coke?
>>
>>27357769
thats what hardcore drug addicts say
>>
File: 1410196927758.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1410196927758.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
Coke's pretty safe, OP. It doesn't put very much stress on your receptors, at least compared to amphetamines. Actually works the same as Ritalin, which is a pretty soft drug. The thing that makes it stand out is how fucking quick it hits the brain. That's the only toxic thing about coke, it soars into your noggin so aggressively that it can break down your blood-brain barrier.

I've been using meth a lot, which is much more harmful. I have to keep taking breaks because I start to go fucking nuts. Feels like I'm on an unholy mix of ketamine and Benadryl. I'm lucky that I've never gone out and done something stupid, just sat in my room thinking I was a spaceship or believing I wrote some famous song or some shit like that.

I would advise against sticking to one drug. Rotate between different ones every now and then. The longer you use something, the more tolerance will creep on you and eventually the bad effects overpower the good ones.

And cut all that self-loathing shit. No one gets clean feeling sorry for themselves. I don't know you guys, but most addicts have untreated mental illness, abusive upbringings, live in poverty, or have no social support. Get familiar with some resources in your area, maybe get a social worker to help you, and get yourself some help. Loads of studies have shown junkies willingly get clean once they get support.
>>
>>27361597

Since they want to make it last more than 10 minutes that cost them $20.
>>
>>27361734
>Coke's pretty safe, OP. It doesn't put very much stress on your receptors, at least compared to amphetamines.

Yeah, it only brings your blood pressure into the stratosphere.
>>
>This is absolutely the last time I'm ever touching this shit.

Too often..
>>
>>27361734
>unholy mix of ketamine and benadryl

holy shit apex kek
>>
let's play how many 3202s will it take me to get high tonight...
>>
File: Keanu Reeves-20141028-42.jpg (63 KB, 470x702) Image search: [Google]
Keanu Reeves-20141028-42.jpg
63 KB, 470x702
Took aspirin for possible harm reduction with heart attack. Bleeding quite a bit
>>
Had a couple drinks, going to smoke my last bowl and hopefully not have a panic attack. Taking shitloads of Valerian root. I need fucking benzo's. Or opiates. I want to stop feeling.
>>
where is a man to get some etizolam
>>
>>27362765
Just find a goddamn website. It takes like 10 minutes.

If you seriously can't figure it out on your own, I buy stuff on AlphaBay.
>>
>>27358106
Have you ever smoked heroin? If so, is the rush comparable to IVing?
>>
>>27360402
You know what is hilarious? I came back to this thread because I KNEW some faggot was going to be butthurt that I dislike shrooms. I've tripped about 7 times now and I'm just done with it, it's not fun, it's just not an enjoyable high for me. I have literally never had a negative experience with weed, even when I got so high my first time I couldn't walk. I'd rather feel a little hungry and dizzy than feel that shrooms body high and mental state ever again. Nature, home, friend's home, fun and games, nothing but chilling, good mood bad mood it's just not any fun for me personally.

Notice how I never said that shrooms are bad or that it's a shit tier drug, just that I personally hate shrooms. You faggots that treat shrooms like this perfect drug ("it cures depression xDDD") are the ones that need to grow up
>>
>>27358113
>your actually addictive drugs aren't as bad as weed guys get real
>>
>>27358113
> we just buy an oz to keep topped up instead of having to mess around with dealers
And where does that weed come from? Does it just magically appear in the air?

Or do you buy it from a fucking dealer?
>>
Just got a gram of H for free from my buddy, feeling pretty good, been binging since last night, wish I could get rid of the nausea though. Just smoking and snorting cause I can't get rigs, you think rite-aid or something like that would have them?
>>
>>27362952
I think he means the buy it together all at once and have a "house stash" instead of hitting up their guy individually each time they run low
>>
>>27362994
Yeah. Some states require a prescription, but I don't think most do.
>>27363012
Same shit. They're "messing around" with a dealer.
>>
>>27363093
Also, depending on the kind of heroin it is, you need citric acid to cook it up. If it's freebase, you shouldn't be snorting it, and you need to cook it with citric to shoot. If it's #4/ECP, you shouldn't be smoking it, and can shoot without citric. If it's tar, okay you can smoke it and snort it in the form of monkey water and shoot without citric.

What kind of dope do you have?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 505x431
>>27357769
>taking a high powered stimulant intravenously isn't hardcore
>>
File: pepelifecycle.png (584 KB, 1407x330) Image search: [Google]
pepelifecycle.png
584 KB, 1407x330
PRAISE BE KEK

>>27361922
it will take 22, KEK HATH SPOKEN
>>
>>27360584
He goes to shrooms looking for a good pleasant trip.

End yourself that's not how it works.
>>
>>27363290
I didn't take mushrooms, I took LSA and LSD.
>>
>>27357769
>coke isn't hardcore
>>
>>27363447
Tough trips are a learning experience anon.

Psychedelics let you view yourself at your core. What you saw there might hurt but you need to learn from it.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (2 KB, 85x90) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
2 KB, 85x90
>>27357925
I had that problem until I switched a Volcano Vaporizer. It's worth the money and makes your weed last wayyy longer so it's a great return on investment, weed wise. Pic related.
>>
>>27363718
I got no value from any of them. There wasn't anything worth learning in any of them.
>>
>>27363757
Not if you go in with that mindset.

I promise you there was stuff to learn. Whether or not you grasp what that is is up to you.
>>
>>27363807
Yes, we all know how magical psychedelics are.

Get your head out of your own ass. Or don't. You're lucky.
>>
>>27363807
Why can't people that like psychedelics ever accept that it just isn't for everyone? I've never encountered this with other things, even weed, but you're never "right" even when you go super in depth as to why, there is always some reason why I "just didn't do it right". Not him but fuck off
>>
>>27363872
>>27363848
The effects are rather basic no magic involved at all.
Everyone can get good out of them.
If you don't like psychedlics that's perfectly understandable but I promise you can get something out of them.
>>
>>27363872
Because you aren't allowed to not like psychedelics.
>>
>>27357633

>injecting coke
>not smoking rock

same shit, less trouble
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.