[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are you supposed to put your arm when you're taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: aVG4CeU.jpg (57 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
aVG4CeU.jpg
57 KB, 612x612
Where are you supposed to put your arm when you're taking a photo with a girl? Around her shoulder? On her waist?
>>
depends on how they're positioned, but around the waist is better
>>
>>27357355
Either just don't be a puss about it. If you do it awkwardly it'll be awkward
>>
>>27357355
That's an autistic question but anyway, as anon above me said it depends on position and your relationship with the girl in question.

Anything goes other than hoverhand, really. If you're that insecure don't even try to fake otherwise, just have a photo with no physical contact.
>>
>tfw alcoholism cured my hover hand
>>
>>27357355
everything is good as long as it's not hover hand.The safest position is around her shoulder, but if you know the girl well then around the waist is fine as well.
>>
>tfw apply hand with an audible slap
>>
>>27357355
you want to stand directly behind her and cup both of her boobs with your hands. try to push them up so they look bigger.
>>
Depends on the setting/who it is. On the shoulder is a safe bet, on the waist is less safe, and you risk coming off as a creep.
>>
I always go for the waist or hips if my arm is under her shoulders and on the shoulders if we're doing one of those hands on each other's shoulders pics.
>>
>>27357355
>tfw my palms are always sweaty

If I were to hold a girl in a bikini she would be disgusted because I would make her back all wet.
>>
Who /hands by side to avoid any possibility of autism/ here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.