[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help! The only way I have any social interaction is through shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Help.png (8 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
8 KB, 238x212
Help! The only way I have any social interaction is through shitposting on 4chan. What should I do with my life?
>>
Carry on with the shitposting until you find something else that captures your interest
>>
I think you should take a long walk, have some fries, ice cream as a dessert if you want. Then finish with a nice warm bath and then, well, maybe, go kill yourself. How does that sound for a slice of fried gold?
>>
>>27356930
>>27356938

This, or masturbate.
>>
>>27356783
Kill yourself.

By which I mean, kill your old self. Undergo a metaphysical rebirth. Try to find out what insecurities are preventing your from living your life better. What are your goals? What do you enjoy in life?
If you aren't disabled, only thing standing in your way is your motivation. If you are, try to step up your self care, and get better therapy if possible.
Try to use some social networks to get some online friends, and try socializing in a non-threatening manner. Then, step 2.
I mean - do you have a job? If not, get one - something generic like a store, office or fastfood restaurant will do. If you're socially awkward, just force yourself to talk to people, and try to be nice to them - eventually you will find some coworkers who will at least tolerate you. Socializing is a skill that requires practice, and coworkers are perfect because at the end of the day they are stuck with you, so they will have to forgive you slip-ups for sake of staying sane which'd be impossible if they were constantly giving a fuck. Besides, people fuck up all the time, not just you.

At this point, if you have a job, you might want to start getting in better shape. Try to learn how to cook - really, knowing how to make some salads or rice with vegetables and not just Hot Pockets will go a long way. Buy a gym membership, and for first couple weeks don't actually exercise - bring a smartphone or a book, and chill - it will condition your brain to think of being in a gym as relaxing. At the same time, it might be a good idea to think about hygiene - many beauty products are unisex, and noone likes to be around a smelly person.

Once you will get better at socializing, it will become natural, and it will become easier to meet other people with similar interests, go to bars or dating portals, and so on.
>>
>>27356783
>Implying we're not bots
>>
>>27356783
terminate
>>
>>27356783
keep it that way
it has made me happier
then again all my social interaction used to be through twitter so it's an improvement
>>
>>27356783
Yea, you and me both, for the most part.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.