[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ framed one of their own as a mass schooter why would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 780x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 780x1063
>/r9k/ framed one of their own as a mass schooter

why would you do this to a gentle giant? eggman was our friend...now he's dead ;_;

You guys made him commit suicide. This proofs this board is normie central.
>>
>>27356130
Shitty baitpost.
>>
File: image.png (654 KB, 1023x518) Image search: [Google]
image.png
654 KB, 1023x518
More proof of the constant bullying eggman had to endure.

You guys made him a reject upon the rejects

Fuck this board
>>
Wait did eggman really ded???
>>
>>27356130
he's a attention whore serve him right
>>
eggman is proof that life is a complete lottery.
anyone who thinks that losers aren't losers because they were born into a shitty position are idealistic normies clinging to their just-world fallacy.
>>
>>27356306
Eggy is a normie. He had a sex with 4 different girls and has a gf + job.
>>
File: 265383.jpg (21 KB, 202x267) Image search: [Google]
265383.jpg
21 KB, 202x267
You fucks worship this piece of shit who lies to you all and milks you for cash. Honestly i don't care what happens to him i just want to stop hearing about him and seeing his fucking mug constantly because you fucks cant stop opening your ass for him.

/thread
>>
>>27356356
This
Stop worshipping fucking normies. He used all of you to grow his channel and betrayed you.

FUCK EGGMAN
>>
>>27356222
it's over anon, he finally cracked
rip eggy, may you NEET it up forever in the afterlife
>>
>>27356306
Nah. that only applies if you're on one polar extreme or the other.

This is something I've noticed among 4chan types... You don't want to be accountable for any of your problems. You want to blame everyone else for you being pathetic, when in reality it's extremely fucking easy to improve yourself to normie status. Instead it has to be the feminists and the jews out to ruin your life. You want to be the victim, and that's honestly what I hate most about you lot. You're so weak.
>>
File: titanic.jpg (6 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
titanic.jpg
6 KB, 282x179
Behead those who insult the Egg
>>
Eggman is a non virgin. He isn't a robot
Why do people not understand this
>>
File: 11766.jpg (12 KB, 150x271) Image search: [Google]
11766.jpg
12 KB, 150x271
>>27357497
He's a wagecuck and an entertaining guy
>>
>>27356573
Yet here you arem brah
>>
>>27356130
>one of their own
>non-virgin

Pick one, faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.