[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why I do this to myself. >living as a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hair-pulling.jpg (74 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
hair-pulling.jpg
74 KB, 425x282
I don't know why I do this to myself.

>living as a NEET
>get random bursts of angry energy, want to change my life
>apply online to the Air Force
>recruiter calls me, we set up an appointment for the next day
>I'm pumped as fuck at first
>as the day goes on, I'm growing slightly more concerned
>literally can't sleep at all that night, start getting worried as fuck
>not sure if it's the right decision
>email the recruiter the next day and tell them I've changed my mind
>all they say is "Okay, thanks for letting us know"
>now I have to go back to trying to decide what the fuck I'm going to do with myself

why can't I just find something that I feel comfortable doing...
>>
Do it. Don't give yourself time to wuss out. The more you think about it the more doubts you'll plant in your mind. And the chair force is the least risky out of all the branches of the military anyway.
>>
Because we arent meant to work. Theres nothing wrong with you, its just your mind subconsciously refusing to do something we arent meant to do.

Follow your heart and become a free man. Stop attaching value to money, jobs and stuff. Become a hobo, a traveler, an outlaw. That is the only way you can truly enjoy life.
>>
>>27356099
This
is true
truly
>>
>>27356099
>>27356166
Nobody works because they want to, or because they were meant to do it. It's just the only effective means of sustainably supporting yourself in the modern world.
>>
File: honk.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
>>27356217
>he's never been homeless
>>
https://youtu.be/R9zfwHVFqv4

The struggle is real.
>>
>>27356241
If you can make that work for you, great. But most homeless people aren't in that position by choice; they usually have schizophrenia or some other disorder that prevents them from holding a job.
>>
>>27356217
Tell that to offgridders and hobos by choice mate.

Like you said, nobody works because they like it. We work because thats what we were told to do. And then people are lying at their job interview about how badly they want to work there and that stocking shelves has always been their passion.

Im fucking done. Ive spoken to a bunch of homeless travelers and trainhoppers at rainbow gathering and all of them seem way happier than people inside society. They told me they wish they left sooner.
Im saving up gear right now amd leaving this summer. Never gonna look back.
>>
>>27356432
Like I said, if you can make that work for you, great. Some people aren't willing to give up what's required to live a life like that.
>>
>>27356482
I understand that. Fresh pizza is much better than bread out of a dumpster and being dirty all the time. But its not worth my freedom. I cant wait till summer.
>>
>>27356217

Save up, invest, and move to a low-cost country. Live off your days as a happy neet in warmth, with internet and no need to work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.