[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do pretty girls make good gfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: danielle-gallery-5.jpg (113 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
danielle-gallery-5.jpg
113 KB, 1200x675
do pretty girls make good gfs?
>>
Does it even matter? Does anyone even want to date an ugly girl?
>>
>>27355527

I want to sniff those feet
>>
if you're secure enough to know that every swinging dick Chad will hit on her everywhere she goes, then yea I guess they're good gfs

eventually she will cheat on you though with a superior male though
>>
they do, so do ugly ones for that matter. The only difference is people around you will actually respect you if they see you with a attractive gf.
>>
File: danielle-gallery-3.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
danielle-gallery-3.jpg
124 KB, 1200x675
>>27355589
how could ugly girl make a good gf?
>>
>>27355600

being supportive, knowing how to cook, giving good head, not being controlling, etc.
>>
Depends how attractive you are.

You should date below your level as a man.
>>
Pretty, intelligent girls with a well developed sense of empathy make the best gfs. Good luck finding one though.
>>
>>27355629

you should aspire to date above you level, its possible far more luckily for men
>>
>>27355651

That's how you get cucked dipshit.
>>
>>27355654

even better, is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
File: danielle-gallery-4.jpg (126 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
danielle-gallery-4.jpg
126 KB, 1200x675
>>27355654
but if the alternative is to have an ugly gf then you might as well have no gf.
>>
>>27355674

quality cuckposting dicklet
>>
>>27355600
>>27355527
>>27355688

Danielle Sharp, everyone. Learn to title your files with the NAMES of the models, OP. For fucks sake we don't need saucefags shitting up more threads.
>>
File: danielle-gallery-6.jpg (129 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
danielle-gallery-6.jpg
129 KB, 1200x675
>>27355759
Does posting a girl come with the responsibility to provide her name now?
>>
>>27355833
Yes. Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>27355851
I'm very sorry. So this is Danielle yeah.
>>
File: laugh at you.jpg (24 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
laugh at you.jpg
24 KB, 638x480
that fucking foot looks like it would stink of dead carcasses
I'll leave this one to you dirty footafgs
>>
Looks have little to do with it in the end, it all boils down to a woman's personality. A girl can be pretty and yet have a misplaced, strong, high-maintenance personality which will require much effort by you to sustain; on the same token, an ugly girl can have the same personality. Looks really don't contribute to this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.