[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know when you've found the one? Is there even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: ch.jpg (21 KB, 620x309) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
21 KB, 620x309
How do you know when you've found the one? Is there even such thing?
>>
there is no such thing, so stop deluding the yourself
>>
>>27355376
Low value male or high partner count female detected. I'm sorry you can't attract your ideal mate.
>>
>>27355397
are you really implying high value men find 'the one'?

they go through women like I go through mountain dew and doritios
>>
>>27355357
You feel it, but not at first. And usually you don't realize they're the one until they leave you. It's awful, love is the worst pain imaginable to inflict on your heart
>>
>>27355376
they do exist

but they're male
>>
>>27355357
When they can understand you, and you can understand them, with relatively little difficulty.
>>
>>27355501
this, and conflict resolution are the most important parts of a healthy, happy relationship. also good sex.
>>
>>27355435
Because we don't stop looking. The more attractive you are the less you need to crush your hopes and dreams and sell your soul to whores for a piece of pussy. Haven't you heard? Love is a luxury of the rich and attractive.
>>
>>27355551
Define good sex

>>27355454
>And usually you don't realize they're the one until they leave you.
Why's that?
>>
>>27355692
Nostalgia goggles. Generally you know if you found someone worth keeping pretty soon. It only hurts if you cared about them though so some times it seems like you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
>>
If you're male, over 25 and single, your life is over. Congratulations.

You had one life and you ruined yours. Congratulations.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

This is a coping strategy. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.
>>
>>27355829
If you're male over 25 and on 4chan your life is over. kys
>>
>>27355829
Had a good laugh at this
You guys keep perpetuating shitty dogma to yourselves, and keep giving reasons to not try
>>
>>27355829
> because marriage essentially is ownership of a woman
not anymore
>>
>>27355357
Guys can't, but girls can literally smell who "the one" is. Girls are more attracted to the smell of a guy who has the best genetic makeup and diversity.
>>
Because you don't want to leave her and she doesn't or has not left you.
>>
>>27355692
good sex is sex both partners enjoy. the term "good sex" is pretty loaded though, especially with the fetishes people here have.
>>
>>27355993
you know why women like men who smell good?
Cus i was reading why women like the smell of a man. It's basically the genes the man has and the lack of them in the women
>>
File: fuck em.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fuck em.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>>27355357
When I was getting to know her I knew she was the one. But my virgin beta ass fucked up hard.
>>
>>27355357

There is no "one" human being that's right for you. There's thousands of them. The problem is actually finding one of them, which you have no control over.
>>
>tfw only interested in girls i have a history with, especially during childhood

why can't i move on
>>
When you cum inside her and you wish you impregnated her, that's how you know
>>
>>27355357
I think it is very important to feel strongly about women. If you ever fall deeply in love with one girl, then another comes along and gives you good feelings you should feel them. Embrace them, express them, seek her. But know what you're looking for, ethicwise, you want someone who is good for you, and take good care of yourself so you can bargain.
>>
>>27356521
Fun fact: Gay dude's brains are effected the same way as a woman's by the smell of other men, too.
>>
>>27356794
really? Got some sauce that's that's really interesting

but isn't that weird that just smell can bring you over the top for some weird way
>>
How do long-distance relationships affect the woman? I'm talking a 19 year old girl in college and a 20 year old guy currently in the army. Who would crack first?
>>
File: krabbypatty_love.png (369 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
krabbypatty_love.png
369 KB, 544x400
>>27356679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFSTpXGdwf4
>>
>>27356869
Here's a two-pager from National Geographic http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0510_050510_gayscent.html
Performed by the Karolinska Institute and published by Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

>Hamer cautions that the gay men's different brain activity could be either a cause of their sexual orientation or an effect of it. But, he said, "it certainly seems unlikely that somehow being interested in men would cause the brain to rewire itself in such a dramatic way."
>>
>>27355905
>A normie says that life isn't like this but it is like this
No suprises here
>>
>>27357091
Also different studies at different times from around the globe all get the same results. The pheremone in question is androstadienone.
>>
>>27355357
There is no such thing as "the one". The whole idea of "true love" is a modern conceit. People just got together with who was readily available for most of human history unless they were of the nobility.
>>
>>27357171
>modern
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love#Ancient_Greek
At least use google if you're gonna make shit up.
>>
>>27355905
Explain yourself, normo
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.