[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all i ever wanted was her.... everything else was just a cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: broken hearted.png (50 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
broken hearted.png
50 KB, 256x256
all i ever wanted was her.... everything else was just a cover up and a distraction all I ever wanted in this shitty life was to have and be with her..... help me guys what should I do.....
>>
>stop wanting what you want
>do a better job of getting what you want
>if neither of the above, learn to cope with the dissonance caused by never being able to have what you want
>>
>>27355278
Or you can wait for something more attractive to pop up in your life
Maybe even seek it out yourself
Find new meaning, I guess (if you believe in such a thing as meaning)
>>
there is no other one theres only one for everyone one for one for everything and everyone I cant just get over her shes the thing I love the most in life..... I want her more than anything.....
>>
>>27355218

Move on. You have no choice, she will never go back with you.

She found better, bigger, smarter, richer and funnier, so either you man the fuck up and move on with your life, or you keep whining like a little faggot while she sucks and swallow her bf's cum.
>>
>>27355308
Then make it happen
Get crafty
People and circumstances are far easier to manipulate than they appear (sometimes)

Don't go full sociopath mode, but be c l e v e r
>>
looks like you're gonna have to an hero
>>
all I ever wanted was her.... im afraid too Im afraid she wont love me as much as I love her and some people say women like cars and money and big dicks and big egos but I think deep down girls just like a guy whos nice to them and can relate to them

help me r9k all I ever truly want is her....
>>
>>27355382
>but I think deep down girls just like a guy whos nice to them and can relate to them

kek
>>
File: Do ya punk.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Do ya punk.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>27355218
You don't realise it but you've fallen into a pit of your delusion.

Start climbing because she's not there to pull you up .
>>
Have had the same issue as OP, but I'd say the solution is to get over yourself and get over 'her'. Get some distance, maybe go on a trip.
>>
>>27355382
>some people say women like cars and money and big dicks and big egos but I think deep down girls just like a guy whos nice to them and can relate to them
Errr........
>>
>>27355218
if you had her you would realize it isnt really worth it to worry this much
>wanted my own gaming pc for years
>get it
>it's meh

>wanted sex for years
>get it
>it's meh
>>
>>27355218

It'll pass. I've thought many girls were "the one". They all weren't, and I got over them (for the most part). I have a Gf now, but she's not the one either. I've come to the conclusion that there is no "one" for you, it's just your ape instincts wanting to procreate. Once you get over one, another will take its place, in order for you to breed.
>>
File: tmp_6352-a4c-472510447.gif (100 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6352-a4c-472510447.gif
100 KB, 300x100
I know that feel, op. I've never felt so alone as I'm feeling right now. I have no friends left. I met a girl and my friendship with her evolved to something else. Now things are weird for some reason and I can't even talk to anyone about how I'm feeling. Everything seems meaningless.

I went back to college because I wanted to be a better person. But if I can't be happy, what's the point?/I read and I watch things and I work and I drag my life around, and for what?

She says she loves me. She's shown her love. But she creates these barriers, I don't know what to do anymore. I always try to think of a reason or meaning and I end up blaming myself and feeling like shit.
>>
>>27355218
stop it. oneitis is not real.
>>
>>27355218
fap,
eat,
lift

and shower every day

your welcome.
>>
>>27355218
How long did you date her?
>>
>>27356329
Are you me? Minus the no friends left, I still have them, but if I spoke to them about it they'd probably tell me to follow my own advice since usually I'm the guy saying to get over themselves.
>>
Set new goals, instead of MUH WOMEN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.