[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to you to make you so bitter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 9
File: GEMEHhO.jpg (680 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
GEMEHhO.jpg
680 KB, 1840x3264
What happened to you to make you so bitter?
>>
bad parents, was almost murdered, and heroin addiction

that about sums it up
>>
nothing, then bad things, then a lot more nothing, then some more bad things, followed by plenty of nothing and more bad things

you can see the pattern emerging
>>
>>27355013
Did you voluntarily start heroin? Or was it a matter of corcumstance?
>>
>>27355023
That seems pretty avg, anon not to belittle you or anything
>>
>>27355039
life was shit, started taking pain killers more and more, got addicted, then the pill got too expensive, then went to dope

conscious decision? yea I guess
>>
>>27354986
Single mother, got punished repeatedly for fighting my bullies during adolescence, have back injury that makes lifting not an option and most recently barely avoided a false rape accusation.

I'm not that bitter but I grow tired of being offered useless platitudes on the one place I have to vent.
>>
>>27354986
Rejection by peers for being a weirdo, then later for being gay, then later for being a tranny

Not really bitter anymore, though, just vaguely uncomfortable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1920x1080
I was alone and afraid all the time. Then I stopped being afraid and became angry, and my life has turned for the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 698x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 698x390
I don't know man. My siblings and I were treated pretty equally and they turned out pretty great with families and high paying jobs and they've been doing that well since childhood. I even probably got more attention than my siblings did but not an over whelming amount. Probably less than most kids. I had tons of opportunities to make friends but I never could. My parents are letting me stay neet so they're great and all. I don't know what went bad. I probably have some sort mental problem fucking me over. I just can't talk to people. I hate everyone I pass by and when someone tries to talk to me I try to talk but i stutter and sputter and then I get mad at them too and I catch myself glaring so I just try to leave. I can go outside for an hour without coming back inside and hiding under my blanket for at least four hours. I tell myself that it's mental and that me being so bitter and a failure was just a freak accident that's no ones fault but I know it's my fault.
>summary: nothing at all. I'm just a shitty person
>>
>>27354986
Disillusioned to think being short brown and disability that other human beings would care about me.

Also fuck you girls.
>>
>tfw kind and have a good family, but secretly bitter about people because of intense school bullying which gave me an obscured perception of others and terrible generalized anxiety

Shit sucks desu.
>>
>>27354986
I'm not bitter. I'm kinda sad and socially spastic, partly as a result of protective parents and partly because I've had more bullies than friends in school
>>
>>27354986
I realised I would never light fireworks on a warm summer's night on the beach with friends I'll never have.
>>
File: 1457978799439s.jpg (5 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
1457978799439s.jpg
5 KB, 196x250
Crazy mother, antisocial father

Abusive older brother who beat me and spat on me (literally) most of my young life, never once have I had positive reinforcement given to me, grew up having constant negative thoughts that still linger with me today

Was always bullied, at school and at home
No friends, all I did from years 12-14 was play TF2 by myself, would usually put on Let's-players and pretend I was playing alongside them so I wouldn't feel so lonely
Grew up in the outskirts of the outskrits, literally nothing to do and with no one to talk to

Older and younger brother always got what they wanted, usually shut me out when they would have fun playing vidya together

Tried telling mom about how I am traumatized even today thanks to the mental and physical abuse my older brother felt he had the right to hand to me, she told me I was probably making shit up and that I should stop feeling sorry for myself

Never really had a friend

also smallish dick

(sorry it got kinda long, haven't really ventilated all this shit to anyone)
>>
Had an existential crisis and never recovered.
>>
I don't really know. Maybe because I had all my "life" a couple of years ago, gf, plenty of friends, and now I lost almost everything. Every time I get the chance to meet someone new I act like an asshole even though I tell myself not to...
Maybe it's just bad times...
>>
>>27354986

I'm not really bitter, just lonely.

I've never had any real friends, because I was always quiet and never really stood out.

All I really want is to find someone I can love and trust.
>>
Mother was raped and dad was a beta virgin before he met her and she still cucked him. No father figure, abusive parents, repeated sexually assaulted through out highschool and after, parents successfully convinced me I was worthless and had no right to assert my self, massive internalized self-hatred, moderate substance abuse problems, death of surrogate parental figures. The world has no sympathy for male rape victims and no enough empathy to give a fuck so I die a little more inside each day.
>>
>>27356967
How small are we talking about ?
>>
>>27357006
Like the most average dick you have ever seen in your life, >5in
>>
>>27354986
it's a plethora of things:

>retarded
>ugly
>bad luck
>left out
>ruined opportunities
>khv 24

i mean how i supposed to be happy given all that?
>>
>>27357006
It's interesting that the only thing you care about in his post is the size of his dick
>>
>>27357019
5.5x5? Or it's bigger on girth?
>>
I can't run away from my own mind. It's like my head isn't my own and all it does is spit at me, insult me, remind me of everything wrong with me. I guess I'm a pessimist because I can hardly feel happy about anything since I always see and unwillingly focus on the downside of what life gives me. So really I'm bitter because I have the wrong kind of mindset and personality and I have no fucking idea how to fix it. I've tried the shrink but all he told me was stuff I already had figured out:
>Life is long enough to get better Anon
>You just need to understand that life is a two-sided coin and that there's always good with the bad
Who the fuck gave you your degree?
Anyway

Yeah

I'm just immature and incapable of handling life/real problems I suppose.
>>
File: 1457825926712.png (3 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
1457825926712.png
3 KB, 253x243
>>27357080
yeah basically that size

good thing i wrote my sad life story in the hopes that i would answer questions about my dick size jee-oh-golly
>>
Other people decided that i shouldn't be a human being and they acted based on that thought
>>
In general a poor upbringing and not really being able to count on adults for anything other than what they legally had to do
For women specifically it was thinking I found a good one and then getting dumped after being together for 3 years because "I love you but I'm not in love with you" and "we can still be friends" but there never being any attempt on her end to contact me
>>
>>27356548
>I don't know what went bad.
>My parents are letting me stay neet so they're great and all.
I think I know senpai
>>
>>27354986
High school happened
>>
After years of waiting, nothing came

Serious answer now, hysterical cynical and overprotective mother, plus 21 years of kissless and Virgin can make you bitter
>>
>my socially autistic literally 2/10 friend got a 6/10 gf and lost his virginity to her
>I remained KV
>kept dropping my standards until I was literally desperate enough that I would take any girl who wasn't literally retarded
>One of the least attractive girls I know told me I was "repulsive"
>I'm 6'2", white, 155 lbs, but have a hooked Jewish nose and slight underbite
>those two flaws are enough to complete eliminate any chance with a girl
>>
>>27357611
Count your blessings, I didn't lose my virginity till 21 either plus I had all this >>27356993 shit going on.
>>
bad mother
weak father
no friends
bizarre fetishes
daily suicidal ideation

it's not so much an "event" that turns you into a robot, but a constant state of undeath.

the bitterness comes out at that point where you accept that nobody will save you except yourself, and if you could, you would have a long time ago.

at that point, your will dies, and what is left behind is some sort of soulless body that prematurely ages in an attempt to catch up with the soul that expired a long time ago.
>>
>>27354986
*tips server*
>>
Does anyone else here not really feel bitter, just melancholic? My own self-destructive habits are the reason why I'm a mess of a human being, so I can't really blame anyone but myself.
>>
I'm fat so I've always had difficulty getting gf. A year ago I was led on by a girl I fell in love with and then double cucked and friendzoned. That pretty much knocked the naivety out of me and my love for women with it. It still hurts my soul to know that there are people who would do that to your feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 2048x1366
>>27354986
Nothing because I don't let unfortunate events in the past change who I am in the present and proceeding future

senpai
>>
I'm not bitter, just apathetic, I drift through life not knowing what to do with myself
>>
Girlfriend of 3 and a bit years whom I helped through depression, and was there for every minute whenever, broke up with me just as I got really quite ill and needed her. She still wants to be friends though, whilst remaining weirdly distant. I want to tell her to fuck off, but I can't because I feel like I have a responsibility to look after her.

When she meets someone else it'll break me.
>>
>>27354986
Bullying and uglyness, bad genes, depression
>>
File: roach.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>27354986
>no friends
>no gfs
>isolation makes you go crazy, wondering what's wrong with you, why can't you fit in
>Have no way to satisfy my human wants to feel loved and to feel like I belong to something better
>Shitty society with worse prospects

It's molded me into a broken person. I don't think I can connect, love, or feel empathy anymore. I have to constantly control the rage that now dwells in my soul.
>>
>>27354986
The person that meant the most in the world to me told me she didn't feel the same way. I never recovered from that.

I have everything I could wish for, except her. And I'll never forgive the world for that.
>>
Isolation, rejection, bullying
>>
>>27356548

sounds like mental trauma. were you treated like shit at school? there's a wide branch of personality disorders that make it impossible to socialize.

I myself have avoidant personality disorder mixed with a slight tinge of schizoid tendencies. basically my best case scenario, after years of counseling, is a handful of distant friends.
>>
>>27355013
Did the dope make your bitter, or did you turn to dope because you were bitter? I know for me it was the second one.

Or at least I think.
>>
I hate when people say this shit.
"Who hurt you?"
"Wow you're bitter what happened to you?"

Because you're aknowledging that I'm in a shit situation and was treated like shit and it did damage to my pride, my psyche, pretty much down to the core of my being.
And you're asking me who hurt me like I'm the one in the wrong for not just laying down and spreading my ass cheeks thanking the world for fucking me. I'm just supposed to be ok with it and if I'm not I'm an angry bitter virgin loser automatically.

I already lost in life and now you've predetermined I will lose any argument trying to defend my anger because I'm automatically a baby for not accepting the beatings I took.

Fuck you
>>
>got dumped to grandparents, didn't see my dad months at a time
>spent almost every night wondering if my dad is beating my mom or not
>fat
>ugly
>>
>>27354986
>older brother who would beat the shit out of me as a kid
>mother who would tell me all the time how much she wished I was never born and how much she hates men
>father who didn't ever really talk to me until I hit the age of 16 when he told me I needed to either bring home a girl or get out because "I don't let fags live under my roof"
I wasn't gay, but he almost ended up kicking me out

>constantly shit on both online and IRL by people
>end up with shit self esteem and no friends
>see women get constant compliments and friends on tap
>they never have a lonely moment in their life, they have constant text messages back and forth
>get insanely jealous because I can't get anything for the life of me
>grow bitter and hate women and hate everything
right now I'm trying to work up the courage to hang myself because at least my student loans die with me
>>
>>27354986
being isolated/bullied by my peers since elmentary school, I lack physical coordination (maybe some light form of autism causes that) so that always caused me problems since no one wanted me in my team etc...
Then during the third year of middleschool/first year of highschool my older sister (she was 27) had a son with a 63 year old guy and seeing her the way she is no was a huge blow for me.

Now my nephew is probably going to be a slut/drug addict without a father figure (he'll soon die) and a mother who works 24/7 to maintain her daughter and that old fart, they also lived isolated as fuck on a cliff.
>>
missed out in life, bulling pretty much all of my life
>>
>>27357639
If you were raped then how are you a virgin?
>>
>>27354986
i fucked my dick up. i want nothing to do with women. or life or jobs or friends i want to fucking die so i can be free of pain.

Kill me now please for fucks sake not like shit is going to get better.
>>
>>27354986
>to make you so bitter?
Not much so exactly.
>>
>Raped
>bullied
>Raped again
>went to court because paedophile teacher was raping someone else
>attempted suicide
>Raped again
>twice
>lost job
>new job is at Walmart
>wish I was dead.

And here I am.
>>
Posts picture of server rack where they were storing spares, acts like it was a production rack.

>This
>>
>>27355095
looks like somebody doesn't want to just bee himself
>>
I'm not bitter.
>>
I'm not bitter, I'm salty. So salty.

There's a distinction senpai.
>>
>>27359912
I'm a dude, senpai.
>>
>>27361255
details please
how did you get raped so much? same person and situation?
>>
>>27354986
Moving from a somewhat rural, predominately white town to a more diverse area after my parents divorced and just in time to start the 7th grade.
>>
>>27354986
I don't have friends and I'm always alone, which makes me shy and unable to ask girls out. This has resulted in me fucking up with perfect girls and I just want to kill myself because I can't fix my stupid awkwardness because nobody wants to be my friend.

Waaaaah
>>
well im a 24 year old kissless virgin shut in who hasnt had friends since middle school

is it bitter to be extremely jealous of everyone? like when i see people on 4chan or reddit posting about being normal, having sex, partying, friends, etc, i think they are lying because everyone who uses websites like that should be just like me?
>>
>>27354986
Bullied, dad a problem gambler and a liar, mum generally hysterical trying to deal with problems with dad, really smart but no opportunities, pissed away lots of my life playing vidya, now getting my life back on track but surrounded by retard normies who don't understand my motivations and won't get out of my fucking way.
>>
>>27361792
Also was a fat socially awkward autist, then became a less fat Chad, so now i hate myself for two different and contradictory reasons
>>
>>27357474
here here.

>but highschool is the best time of your life
all of school was a nightmare. fucked me up real good.
>>
>>27354986
>My father cheated on my mother when I was 11 and I had to put up with her weeping every night and listening to them yell and hear/see shit being thrown across the house for the next eight years
>Don't get along with any of my siblings
>Multiple death threats, including by people that were supposed to help me
>Treated like shit by my peers, had rocks and trash thrown at me; lots of fights... no one helped me, I was always punished because they all acted as witnesses for each other and said I always started it when I never did - they all got away with it
>Didn't have my first friend until I was 15 years old
>Girls have rejected me over a dozen times
>24 now and still a virgin
>Struggled for years to get even a shit-tier fast-food wagecuck job, no one would hire me
>Constantly trying to avoid homelessness
>>
The people who were supposed to protect me hurt me insted. Shit's hard for a little kid to handle.
>>
everything was perfect other than being born a manlet

if i was just a little taller id be the normiest chad. instead im stuck here on the brink of suicide
>>
dad has cucked mom for decades resulting in me completely losing faith that any sort of romantic involvement I could ever have would work, I found this out through a huge fight when I was 12 and already incredibly insecure and anxious.

theres more to it than just that but I'll spare the details, I've got over a decent deal of trust issues I used to have thanks to friends, tho

That aside, I'm just another dumb cyborg going along with life as it comes
>>
>born an only child

i think that should explain everything right?
>>
I was born with an incurable disease.
>>
Maybe I'm just a shutin but how the fuck are you all getting raped so many times? By who? Where?
>>
>>27362051
Niggers in inner cities
>>
>>27354986
Spent my whole life being calm, easy to get along with slacker who never hurt anyone.

Fell in love with a diagnosed and occasionally institutionalized cluster B girl, got drunk and ended up with a domestic violence conviction.

It's not so bad since I changed to a male parole officer.
>>
Not sure.

I mean, i have "it all". Friends, girls, make my own money, goodlooking, /fit/ ect.

Yet constantly sad.

Shitty upbringing(single alcoholic mother) ect..

Standard shit,

I just feel nothing all the time, sometimes i even get happy when sad cause atleast then its some form of emotion.

Idk what the fuck is wrong with me or how to describe it.

Everything is just "grey"
>>
My family moved around a lot, I went to like 4 different high schools. I was always the "weird new kid" and never really fit in. I was basically alienated by my peers. I never got good social skills because of this.
>>
>>27354986
Shitty parents desu. Honestly I don't think I can or will ever have kids. It just seems like most people fuck up raising them so who is to say I will be any different.
>>
>>27362159
How strange, I have the exact same story as you except I managed to escape the relationship before I hit her too hard.
>>
>>27355095
That's all well and good, but have you tried believing in yourself?
>>
>>27362201

>riends, girls, make my own money, goodlooking, /fit/ ect.

Sir I'm going to need to see some form of photo I.D to confirm this
>>
>>27362275
Drinking was what did me in in the end. My court ordered drug and alcohol counsellor says I drink because I have an extremely observant mind that is always switched on, and alcohol dulls it and allows me to run on pure emotion.

> run on pure emotion
Like a cluster B person.

> tfw not crazy enough
>>
My home life during high school was really shitty. Parents were going through a nasty divorce, oldest brother was doing Jack shit, and my other older brother was fucking batshit crazy and tried to kill me once. I wasn't bullied in high school but I was already broken from being bullied in 5th grade. Took me years to get some or my confidence back. The lack of a normal home environment is one of the reasons why I never got a GF.
>>
>>27362378
Yeah, nah. Post your snapchat or throwaway email if you really want to know
>>
No father. Raised by a single mother.
I have literally nothing in common with my mother. Not even looks. Sometimes i feel like i was adopted or something.

Grew up extremely introverted and dont really socialize because im an ugly mexican on the outside.

>Born in the wrong country
>Born in the wrong body
>Born with all the wrong feels

Just fucking kill me senpai
>>
/r9k/ bullies me if I'm not. I can't be forgiving of women, you guys will hate me and you're all I have ;_;
>>
>>27360147
>i fucked my dick up
how did you do this?
>>
>>27354986
My parents getting divorced when I was a kid really messed me up. Other than that there isn't really any real reason why I am a sad sack so I don't really know what happened desu
>>
>>27354986
My father was heavily bipolar, constantly up and down to such extremes he scared the shit out of me as a kid. To this effect, I lived with my mom. I'm the youngest of four, and had a different father from my siblings. I always felt like I was being kept around just because I was a kid, not because I was wanted. From the ages of 11 to about 17 I was a latch-key child. Constantly alone, taking care of myself, being my own company, wondering why I felt so lonely in a crowded room. Now I live alone. When in public, I never emote. I'm always afraid people will try to take away whatever good thing I feel at that moment, if any. No smiling. "What's so funny?" Nothing. Nothing's funny.
>>
>>27354986
A life of loneliness...
>>
>>27362716
We hate you no matter what
Kill yourself if need be
Go away forever
You aren't welcome here even if you are bitter

fuck off
>>
>>27362917
bretty edgy bro
>>
>>27362721
aite, frank
>>
>always felt like an outcast
>I assumed something must be wrong with me based on this
>had a nonexistent self esteem
>90% of the people I was friends with ended up fuckong me over or stealing from me
>ultra right and Christian upbringing mad me rigid and a moralfag I always assumed normal things were wrong and evil
>constant verbal abuse from stepdad
>I'm a virgin but every time I got close it was something I didn't really want to do or it felt unpleasant
>I'm an absolute misanthrope and cynic now, people naturally see me as a huge red flag
>>
Abusive parents and bulling
Classical setting
>>
I actually had a pretty good life up until around 6th grade.
Loving (albeit often absent due to work) parents, great siblings, a decent friend, and generally just a good family/home life.
Then my sister ended up getting raped in high school and took out her anger on me and my little sister.
Needless to say, I'm a fucked-up uni student that's horrified of women and my little sister's a tumblrina pansexual bisexual transexual demikin (literally changes every few months).
Older sister's also a poorfag alcoholic. It's kind of sad considering both my older brothers are pretty successful, but I guess God decided that 2 decent kids was more than enough.
>>
No sex for 25 years will make anyone bitter
>>
>born an only child so was already destined to be socially awkward from birth
>add onto that
>father had anger issues that he passed down to me
>mother is pretty emotionally distant and apathetic about most stuff which she also passed down to me
>ended up an apathetic angry person who is weird and also has add
>add being ugly as fuck to that
>never make any friends as a result of all this, most i ever get is acquaintances
>end up a kissless 24 year old permavirgin who is a complete shut in and hasnt had something resembling friends since middle school,even though i had what should be a normal college experience

yeah i wonder why im bitter
>>
>>27355023
this guy, nothing happened. I just wanted things to happen. All I ever wanted was to fall in love with someone, and then get some work. Personally everyone is busy, with work and stuff.

I just don't like being alone.
>>
Watching my friends get accepted to prestigious universities in high school. It was a childhood dream of mine, and it was at that point when I knew I was a failure.
>>
>>27354986
used to be a mostly sad but average, functioning sperg who smoked weed and even had friends and everything, then royally fucked up my life in a multitude of ways once I got out of high school and now I'm just fucking angry at everything. If you aren't born under the right circumstances life is just hellish
>>
>>27354986
Terrible upbringing, bad parents, cynical mentality which my parents passed on to me.
>>
>>27361792
I'm in the same boat, not with the details of the shit life, but with the turning it around and becoming successful and constantly running into normal ass people with their stupid normal ass world views and basic interests and lack of intellect or generally anything interesting about them

But the payoff will be sweet once I make it, it's just that starting from rock bottom is a pain in the ass in this system. There's no sympathy for the unlucky
>>
>>27364968
>I just don't like being alone.
Maybe if you weren't so bitter, someone would want to be around you :)
>>
>was very loud and outspoken in elementary school
>very goofy somewhat outcast once in middle school
>messing around with friend and decide to pretendvto jerk it in class because thought it was funny
>he ended up telling the 8th graders
>they call me over one day and ask about it
>so excited and nervous they're talking to me I say yes because I thought it was funny
>whole school finds out
>made fun of mercilessly all year
>made me never want attention ever again
>>
im a manlet. this is the only real answer. all you other fail cyborg shitheads are just pussies and retards that cant do one thing correctly.
>>
>>27356967
you weren't making anything up
i think it's good that you tried talking to your mom
>>
>>27358382
This senpai

Hit the nail on the head. I couldn't have said it better myself. My life in green text.
>>
>>27354986
got depressed and 2 edgy
became a cutfag, started having hallucinations and violent thoughts towards others
attempted
went to rehab for like a month
mostly normal now but bitter
>>
Scared , cared what strangers thought big dreams that didnt match my personality......became mean/bitter , stopped caring, talk back to assholes who say shit under there breath. Short temper..

Still no friends. But its ok. I have dog and thats it and he doesnt even come close to annoying me .
>>
>no positive connection with family
>mother scared me to death as early as elementary school; 3rd grade is a bit too young to start sleeping with a knife under the pillow in case the mother tries to murder you
>only person who cared about me during formative teen years surprise left me after a 6 year relationship
>cheated on twice afterwards

Ended up with bipolarism, a personality disorder that'll get me accused of being edgy if I mention it by name, substance abuse and trust issues, and a habit of sticking a gun in my mouth once in a while. Finally started therapy recently so hopefully things turn around. Planning to go to med school purely out of spite - make everyone regret treating me like shit when I'm making 200k+. Plus I enjoy fixing things and cutting dudes open sounds like fun.

>tfw I just want to hold someone and feel like she'll have my interests at heart for more than half a year
>>
schizophrenia
prettty fun sometimes desu but it really fucks you over
>>
File: Suicide.png (706 KB, 450x1000) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.png
706 KB, 450x1000
>>27354986
i was born 5'4 and ugly

and society never let me forget it
>>
>Parents get a divorce when I am at the ripe old age of 5
>Messes me up because I thought a family was mom and a dad.
>Dad eventually stops attempting to see us at all, mom tells me a story that one Easter he was supposed to show up, and I didn't eat any of my candy or do egg hunt because I was waiting for him he never did
>Mom gets new boyfriend when I am 10
>Emotionally abusive (literally called me worthless piece of trash on multiple occasions), rarely physically which made me want to kill myself from age 10 to now
>Never do anything with friends despite mom saying she would take me places to hang out with them (we lived in the country almost 30 mins away from town) because any time I asked "Does it look like I have the gas to take you there"
>move in with my grandparents to get away from stepdad after graduating high school, become a shut in neet for almost 2 years
>Failed out of college
>Grandfather died suddenly in his sleep last year
>4 real life friends I don't see too often and all my social interaction is online
>>
When all the people who harrassed and abused daily went on to leave happy, productive lives and I just went on to become a Centrelink waste who can't get a job and still has nightmares about being back in high school.
I was depressed for a very a long time but that's what made me bitter.
>>
it's probably not as bad as everyone else, but I was pretty naive, innocent, and lived in a small social bubble.

When my best friend told me fuck you and ignored me for the rest of his life (because everyone thought we were gay, when we weren't, we were just bros), it kind of scarred me and I never opened up to anyone again,

I'd make mutual friends but they'd always say things like I'm emotionless or dull because I never acted truthfully to them, and people didn't like me as much and I just became frustrated with myself and others and my positive outlook on life went spiraling downhill and I started to hate people.

Just a small moment in life, trivial it might be, really screwed up my personality. Before that moment I was really bubbly and loved to make friends now I'm always scared.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.