[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /fights/? I love watching fight videos. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11
File: Capture3.jpg (32 KB, 387x627) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
32 KB, 387x627
Who else here /fights/?

I love watching fight videos.

Why is it when girls fight, they just grab each other's hair and slap?
They have no honor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shBMeIMxfk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5T_cnMi_M&spfreload=10

ayy lamo
>>
>>27354857
humans are so primitive

I hate them as a species, but like particular ones
>>
niggers pls go back to the jungle where you belong, i beg you, we are sorry for slavery just please leave civilization
>>
>>27354873
This would be me in a fight, except the kid would be much much taller than me
>>
>>27354873
Kek what the fuck?

Also, why do so many black people keep kicking and hitting their face after they're knocked out? They seriously try to murder each other.
>>
>>27354857
Because pulling hair is really fucking painfull
>>
>>27354934
But when the men have long hair, they don't pull each other's.
>>
>>27354857
betas such as yourself enjoy the catharsis of alpha male posturing and dominance. Enjoy getting cucked by real men such as myself.
>>
>>27354972
You're projecting REALLY hard my friend, step away from the computer and think about what you've done.
>>
the guy who won was famous, he was on a video on youtube. it was like a rap battle but very shitty, he was saying all the time money money money learn something money and shit like that
>>27354891
this is not civilization, lets face it .
>>
>>27354857
>this is what the world would be like without a cohesive state and sensible government
>>
File: 1458628552131.jpg (52 KB, 328x369) Image search: [Google]
1458628552131.jpg
52 KB, 328x369
>>27354972
are you threatening a black belt????
>>
>>27354995
shit, my mistake here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6UXbwk-XA
>>
>>27354873
I picked sister from up from middle school when I was 20 years old and I felt like the kids there could beat me up. I was literally scared to walk pass a couple of black teenagers because they were so big. They looked like adult football players.
>>
>>27354857
I only like fights when where Chad/Tyrone/Jose gets BTFO by a "weirdo" martial artist. I'm sure there's better ones cuz I haven't watched them in a long time but stuff like this. Wait for it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSc485cKbMg
>>
Why don't more people bite in street fights? I see so many missed opportunities.
>>
>>27355075
That's awesome man.
>>27355113
Not a good idea. If you get their blood in your mouth you're liable to catch their diseases. HIV is rampant in the black community, and the only 100% effective way to get HIV is through blood transmission. Never a good idea.
>>
>>27354966
Because that's really gay
>>
>>27355113
when you escalate they escalate
>>
>>27355150
this

the straight thing to do is grab the hair and bash their head into the pavement
>>
>>27355150
I know it is. I just don't see why the women, every single time, have no honor. They fight cheap, and half the time they end up naked.
>>
>>27355175
Because women with honor rarely, if ever, fight.
>>
>>27354966
>>27354857

Women attack each other's symbols of pride. Men want to end the fight by knocking the other one out before he kills you.

Also, honor. And I as a 32 years old man, I know that for many men like myself, pulled out hair wrong grow back. You gotta respect each other's hair. I comb over my long hair.
>>
>>27354857
i self insert as the loser though..
>>
>>27355235
Won't grow back*
>>
>>27354857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUmpl4JnDdA
I prefer this type of fight vid
>>
>>27355009
weeeenaa wachin

posteo original papu
>>
>>27354857
That video of the guy with long hair reminded me of my little brother. Tho I know it's not him it still got me pissed off. Fuckign niggers
>>
I got into some fights in high school and won when i was bullied. Even though i used to be kind of autistic and fat i can luckily hold my own in a fight which basically made my time in highschool at least bearable as Chad and Brad didnt want to get physical anymore.
>>
I love watching fights, but carry a gun to shoot any nignogs that try to fight me

>people actually live in states without stand your ground laws
>>
>>27355513
These things make me happy :)

Good job champ
>>
>>27355537
Thanks man. Its the only thing i have going for myself other than not being a coward.
>>
>>27355533
>can't hold your own in hand to hand combat

not even antigun but you have no idea how much of a bitch this post makes you sound
>>
>>27354857

a nigger groped my sister's ass in front of me one day thinking it was my gf and tried to humiliate me.

I'm a pathetic skinny fuckboy so I let him walk away, picked a stone and smashed his fucking head with it like a coward.

He stayed in coma for months and I was sentenced to 6 month jailtime.
>>
>>27355537
>teachers would have suspended him for that
imagine what it's like to be them. how do they think?
>>
>>27355502
I know that feel. I would be livid if someone hurt my little brother. I would charge the Chad of Chads if he hurt my little brother, disregard getting my ass whooped.
>>
>>27355656
Nah im in the Netherlands so i just got detention.

>how do they think?

What do you mean?
>>
>>27355699
>you see a guy getting bullied
>he fights back
>feel he must be punished

imagine what it's like to actually think that way. It's kind of hard to comprehend
>>
>>27355253
Yes it will you fucking dink.
>>
>>27355735
Its the "hurrr violence is bad kay" reasoning. Funny thing is that i got into 3 fights in total, in 2 cases Chad was the instigator. I even told them that Chad started the fight, their response was "you shouldnt fight back, just tell us". I feel bad that these people are raising the new generations.
>>
>>27354857
>honor
reminder that if you get into a fight do everything you can to incapacitate the other person and then run away. why would you honor someone that attacks you?
>>
>>27355793
>just snitch
so they can come back and bully you even harder?
>>
>>27355842
I agree with doing everything you can to knock them out, but curbstomping/hitting after they are knocked out is not self defence anymore. Its cowardice and degeneracy.
>>
File: you & e.jpg (70 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
you & e.jpg
70 KB, 600x899
6'2 175 ish. Been in sports all my life and wanting to join the MMA scene AMA
>>
>>27355770
What is baldness
>>
File: ass.jpg (69 KB, 402x390) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
69 KB, 402x390
>>27355648
pretty good stuff bud.
>>
>>27355888
>AMA
>awaiting mothers approval
>>
File: bruh.png (60 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
60 KB, 241x274
>>27354857
>worldstar
>honour
>>
>head stomp
>soccer kick
>slams on hard surfaces
>slamming head against the ground
Great way to get sent to jail for attempted murder or manslaughter.
>>
File: feels bad mang.jpg (60 KB, 709x850) Image search: [Google]
feels bad mang.jpg
60 KB, 709x850
>>27356185
lol I already got her approval she is a nice and kind lady.

but my pops tho ;__;
>>
>>27355309
fucking sad man

first world military with sophisticated and advanced weaponry invading a third world country and shooting up someone living in a literal mudhut, what the fuck
>>
>>27354857
>Why is it when girls fight, they just grab each other's hair and slap?
They have no honor.

Guys fight for the sake of demonstration.

Girl's fight when they're just out for blood.

I had a teacher in high school who talked about all the fights he had to break up in his career. The guys were generally pretty easy and compliant. They'd make a show and act like they were barely being kept from killing the other dude but they'd comply with being pulled away.

The girls were the scary ones. They were like ACTUALLY trying to kill each other, and were extremely difficult to separate. They approach fights like war... Of course they won't play nice. Guys only do that "honor" shit for the sake of their reputation. A girl doesn't have that at stake, she's just trying to fuck the other girl up.
>>
I used to get in quite a few fights back in highschool, hormones and shit. I do regret that stuff now, but back then it happened every other weekend.

I was never a bully though, I actually did my best trying to integrate "outcasts" into my social circle since even tho I was a bit of a tyrone, I was into vidya and shit other popular kids didn't share with me. Honestly, I never understood bullying, only people I had fights with were other popular kids who insulted me or my buddies.
>>
>>27356617
Also, I don't know how it was in your schools, but I gotta say most of those chaddy kids in mine were actually pretty much pussies. I made few bad judgement calls aswell and got beat up a couple of times, but more often than not they'd insult me and try to look hard only to avoid physical confrontation once it came to that.
>>
>>27356662
So basically they were like Fonzie?
>>
>>27356448
Not always true, some guys will fight for the sake of fucking you up as well.
>>
File: 1442196203759.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442196203759.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27354857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TK3bydwYpg
>>
>>27354857
Fighting is one of those things that feels so cool when you're doing it, but then when you watch other people do it it looks so boring and strange unless they pull fancy moves
>>
>>27355150
I see nothing gay about pulling hair if your fighting for your life or self-defense, that's the only reason you should be fighting anyway.
>>
>>27356682
I don't really know what that means. Its just, some people are naturally friendly/fun/generally nice to be around with, while others need to "earn" their social status by doing what they think makes them look cool, which in some cases was fighting.

But having the image of a tough guy is something a tough guy rarely has as a goal, some of the toughest kids in my highschool we're the calmest, friendliest ones. And that's probably because they were confident enough not to have to prove shit by picking fights all the time.
>>
>>27355648
>then I woke up
>>
>>27356751
At leastyou get the point.

If i'm in a fight (longhairfag here) I wound't give a shit about hair being torn out if it means I can smash someone's teeth in.

inb4 edgelord
>>
>>27354857
Not you because if you did these niggers would annoy you with their pathetic hits
>>
All fights I've seen were just whirlwinds of fists
>>
File: sf-guys1a.jpg (389 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
sf-guys1a.jpg
389 KB, 1200x798
>>27356360
The country is owned by the taliban. They rape, murder and pillage. The native afghans are too weak to stop them.
That video was a green beret and 2 afghan soldiers. One of those soldiers died in that video. The green beret trained them and gave them the tools to take back their country.
Its not sad. Its just. One tali leader can kill many american troops, order stonings, burnings, beheadings, and commit war crimes. We are the greatest country in the world and It is our duty to take one life in order to save hundreds.
Talk all you want of invasion, greed, say men die for the jews, say whatever. Youve never seen the hate in the eyes of a terrorist. You dont know what they are capable of. They will kill you just for existing. They cannot be reasoned with or bought, only destroyed.
And as you sit in comfort, rough men ride out to destroy them for you.
>>
File: triplehlookaway.gif (2 MB, 360x238) Image search: [Google]
triplehlookaway.gif
2 MB, 360x238
>>27359784

>all of this is what americans actually believe
>>
>>27359784
Who gives a living fuck about the taliban. They are no better or worse then niggers in the Congo. Real terrorist cells you cant fight with traditional armed forces because they just lay low and blow up train stations.
>>
>>27359784
The thing people dont realize is that if America stops being world police, someone else will step in. They post retarded fuck America comments but someone else will step in and they will probably be much more brutal. Let's see how kind and understanding Russia is with these people when America steps back. There wont be people to complain about a country like Russia, they'll be dead, imprisoned, or too afraid to say anything.
>>
>>27359909

Russia already tried to get into Afghanistan and got btfo, dumbass
>>
>>27359832
Go to afghanistan and have some pleasure stolls.
Draw a picture of Mohammad for me in front of some talis. See the tolerance and respect they have for you.
>>27359887
You CAN fight real terrorist cells. Look at neptune spear.
>>27359909
this >>27359940 Russia had its eyes on afghanistan since the 1800s, so did Britain. And they wanted to exploit it, we simply police it.
>>
Haven't had a fight in around 4 years, I was very aggressive and always tried to turn a conversation with strangers into hostility. I got beat up a lot of time but I also beat up a lot of others.
My last fight, I broke a guys jaw and he fell unconscious. I was detained for a night and my father told me he had enough of it and sent me to live with my uncle in Canada a few months after.

People here are so different, at first I was a little aggressive and at that point in a conversation people just ignored me and walked away. There are decent martial arts dojos that help with staying calm. I haven't used force once since I got here.
>>
File: Monkeys-Fighting.jpg (28 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Monkeys-Fighting.jpg
28 KB, 600x360
>>27354857
>fight
>honor
Tired meme
>>
File: 1440195446930.jpg (72 KB, 303x750) Image search: [Google]
1440195446930.jpg
72 KB, 303x750
>tfw never been in a fight
i feels so pure and innocent :3
>>
>>27360165
I wanna make you dirty.
>>
Anyone else feel sad watching these fights? Having some existential feels rn
>>
>>27355075

I think half the point of those stances is to look like an idiot so your opponent underestimates you.
>>
>>27355309

> dat one channel audio
>>
>>27359832
Stay cucked, yuropoor.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.