[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /snitch/ I was the tattle tale in elementary school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (192 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 500x395
Who here /snitch/

I was the tattle tale in elementary school

The snitch in middle school

The loser in high school

But I always got pleasure in getting chads in trouble, be it with the school, the police or their parent.

Who else here /snitch/
>>
Shit im not telling youll probably rat me out
>>
I was very popular in elementary and middle school, all the little black girls even made a rap remix about me to Big Boi's Kryptonite song. I didn't become a social pariah till I switched school districts and went to High School, that's when I started snitching on the normies toking in the bathroom.
>>
>>27354900
No need to snitch. It was so Fucking obvious. hur dur not doing anything here *awkwardly walk out of a smoking bathroom*
>>
>>27354943
My school was like a zoo so guys got away with it most of the time unless I intervened, sent a lot of kids to jail.
>>
>>27354856
oh jew
>>
File: wu tang.gif (931 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
wu tang.gif
931 KB, 350x200
>>27354856
snitches get stitches homie, watch your back.
>>
never snitched because it was always obvious the massive hypocrisy at the core of cops
>>
One time I was invited to a "party" in HS, it was like 6 dudes in a hotel room who needed money so they called people and asked them to "throw in" on alcohol, basically a money stealing scheme.

You best believe I called the cops and left an anynomous tip
>>
>>27355781
Inportant follow up, they had guns and a lot of cocaine.
>>
Unless it was something directly related to you, I REALLY hope that whoever you snitched on beat the fuck out of you

Because I guarantee that you deserved it
>>
>>27355938
Why would OP deserve a beating for doing the right thing?
>>
>>27354856
I called the cops on my neighbors when I smelled them smoking weed in the apartment next door.

I was euphoric.
>>
It's funny because op is the real loser in the end, nothing disgusts women more than a whiny little tattle tale. I got snitched on one time in my life by some autistic robot loser, I beat that kid to the point i literally felt sorry for him. Waited outside his house in the bushes for 4 hours, he never even got to see me i had a mask on, picked him up by his waist and slammed the back of his head onto the pavement. Kid really deserved it though, n it turns out he had a crush on my girlfriend too, fuccing freak.
>>
>>27354856
You literally deserve to get your legs broken you anti-social degenerate.
>>
>>27355781
Explain to me how that is a scheme? They just wanted you to pitch for beer and you were to autistic to even understand lmfao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.