[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been enlightened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: gunnakms.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
gunnakms.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/

>Psychologists don't debate this fact. The gap is well known and has been well known for decades. IQ test scores break down like this: on average, East Asians score higher than whites, who score higher than hispanics, who in turn score higher than blacks. The average scores are:
Asian-Americans -106, White Americans - 103, Hispanic Americans - 89, African-Americans - 85.

Explains so fucking much. I should be receiving African American benefits.
You'd think I'd be depressed but I'm not, I'm glad that I no longer will feel guilty for being dumb and ignorant. I've been brought up that we were all equal, in actuality, we are not.

I've been enlightened. I now see that the race bait threads and the constant use of "nigger" were not just racists ignorant Nazis, but they were trying to speak the truth. Thanks guys, I'll no longer feel the need to try my very best to be a doctor and compete with whitey.

I'm mixed if it matters, I know I'm not full black or full white, but believe me I have the worst features of them both; neither the intelligence or the social prowess(or any social skills at all; I can barely function).

Thanks for reading if you did.
>>
EDIT:

Change "but they were trying to speak the truth" with "but they were trying to put us back in place"
>>
File: meme.png (457 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
457 KB, 800x581
>>27354794
how many people on 4chan have professional iq tests then black bot?

i'm white but have never been tested nor do i really care. honestly i'm probably no better then average but seriously most the people on 4chan are rather pathetic. no achievements, can't get girls, complain, fall for the race bait and mkultra cuck meme.

come on black bot think for yourself does they sound smart?
>>
File: 1458612562525.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458612562525.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>27354794
already seen it years ago

anime is the only reason why I haven't killed myself yet. There's nothing worse than being a nigger with aspergers
>>
>>27354951
Man you and me the same. Anime fills in the gap for friendships and love.

That's why the majority I watch is Slice of life balanced out with mecha mostly
>>
>>27354794
Notice how there's no response from anyone disagreeing with this?
>>
mo money fo dem programs son
we wuz iq kings

people arent all one and the same, equality is aids and treating everyone equally is retarded
and thats coming from a spic
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.