[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop a girl at work from treating me like her orbiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cryingjo.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cryingjo.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
How do I stop a girl at work from treating me like her orbiter slave? She keeps dumping her shit on me and considers "thank you" to be sufficient reward for wasting my time. I'm too shy to just tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1433416944843.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1433416944843.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
>>27354582
why don't you just say no
>>
>>27354962
She's a girl and sorta cute. It's hard.
>>
>>27354984
You deserve to be used then you retard.
>>
>>27354582
Fuck up her work on purpose.
>>
>>27354962
im worried she wont come back and talk to me again

t. different anon in similar situation
>>
Your first step will be to stop acting like an orbiter slave.
>>
>>27354994
Seriously, mess it up in small but huge ways.
Fudge some numbers or whatever the fuck she has you doing. It will all fall in her lap, not yours.
>>
>>27354582
Don't tell her to fuck off then. Tell her you're busy or you don't have time to deal with whatever she's dumping on you. As long as you're not a dick about it, she won't think anything of it.
>>
Just tell her politely that you dont want to be her errand boy anymore.
>>
What's your angle on this ordeal? Are you trying to date her? If so that's a much harder process. If you just don't want to do her work, say that you're swamped with work or just say "sorry I can't do it, ask [insert different orbiter's name]"
>>
>>27355067
>sorry

don't say that
>>
>I'm a huge spineless beta cuck faggot orbiter
>but I don't wanna get treated like one
if you're shit you get shit, grow up
>>
>>27354582
1. do all her shit wrong
2. lose random stuff she gives you
3. burp and fart only when she nears you
4. have dirty socks on desk in your inbox during work
this has kept every female slut away from me for 40 years i have even made about 6000 dollars teaching coworkers how to get all the sluts at my office to stop honeypotting them.
we are the filthiest but most efficient branch of my company.
also say give sex nao biyatch to her
>>
>>27355138
>projection and insecurity: the post
>>
File: 1458618902329.jpg (39 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
1458618902329.jpg
39 KB, 604x452
>>27355364
he's right you know.

asjdblsbalo
>>
>>27354582
Just don't entertain her, it's okay to steer conversation away from stupid girl shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.