[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We'll never go back to a pre-social networks and pre-smartphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 89725498572.png (869 KB, 823x632) Image search: [Google]
89725498572.png
869 KB, 823x632
>We'll never go back to a pre-social networks and pre-smartphones era
>>
one day the power's going to go out
>>
>>27354462
/thread, thank you
>>
it just annoys me that I saw a tv show refer to memes as any picture with a caption on it

>now we're going to turn you into a meme
I don't know why this irritated me
>>
>>27354462

And on that day 90% of the civilized human populations dies.

OVERPOPULATION SOLVED.
>>
>>27354494
because it's incorrect?
>>
Shut the fuck up faggot
Being the friendless loser you are you'd get even less social contact since you wouldn't have 4chan or Skype or whatever
>>
File: normies.jpg (418 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
418 KB, 3840x2160
>>27354462
Normies will be completely broken. Can't wait for this
>>
>>27354517
You're a special kind of retard
Smartphones and social networks came long time after the Internet itself.
Yeah, hard to believe but Internet isn't only about Facebook and VEVO accounts.
>>
>>27354562
>hurdur I totes used da inturnut wen it was made
Irc's and forums are also consider social networks please kill yourself you retarded
LE 90S KID BORN IN LE RONG GENERATION faggot
>>
>>27354535

>implying NEETs won't be the most fucked

If society collapsed, most NEET faggots would die, and the rest would become trap sexslaves to chad and tyrone
>>
>>27354603
Nuh uh I study primitive living on YouTube so I have all the theoretical knowledge I need
I was just born in the wrong time, I was meant for stone age
>>
>>27354623

i was meant for the late 1970s
>>
>you'll never live in New England in the middle of the century
>>
>>27354603

I think you mean all thre NEETs would die. If we had to regress to a time without power they'd most likely be eaten by wolves or some shit. It's kill or be killed and the only thing us lonely ass NEETs have killed are millions of sparm cells.
>>
>>27354433

Best show and Best 90's girl.

nice taste OP
>>
>>27354501
>thinking overpopulation is real
Not yet, we're producing enough food for 10 billion people and there's enough land on the earth for about 8 acres per person

You're thinking of overcrowding
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.