[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The other guys and girls at work dont ask me for lunch anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1430328111623.jpg (15 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1430328111623.jpg
15 KB, 250x241
> The other guys and girls at work dont ask me for lunch anymore. I work in a office and we used to go for a lunch together but now they leave without me.
>Today I went to the cafeteria and saw them. They were laughing and having a good time. When they saw me they looked embarrassed. They left while I was taking my food so I was eating alone again.
>I asked them about this but was brushed off. Looks like they dont want to talk about it.
>They have been doing this the whole week.
>Any other robots that are outcasts at work?
>>
>>27353998
>caring

Fuck it bro, they're normies. Reeee. You know the drill.
>>
>Join work
>Everyone in their cliques already.
At least with Uni I could just say yes and hello to everyone who comes up to latch onto them.

People are always like be responsive and open when people approach you, but that only works on first day of school shit.
>>
File: 1458458890558.jpg (31 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458458890558.jpg
31 KB, 400x388
>me in 9th grade
>sort of an outcast, but with friends who don't care about me
>heading off to eat lunch in the cafeteria with them and the rest of my class
>we all sit down and eat
>they finish before me and get up to leave
>i'm left alone at the table
>this keeps happening time and time again
>other people in the class take notice and begin to feel bad for me
>one day they get up and leave
>"Can you guys give me a minute to finish my lunch before we leave?"
>"No. Tough shit, anon." - Shitty friend #5
>4 grills next to me from my class call them out on their shit
>they awkwardly sit back down
>grills tell them what assholes they are to me and how i'm a nice guy who deserves better
>i finish my meal and ditch them

I cried when I got home because of how isolated I had been for so long.
This was the first time that anyone really stood up for me or told me that I was worth a damn.
It was also around the time I was getting abused by my own family, so it meant a lot to me.

After that, some of the females in my class started being nicer towards me (Out of pity, yes. But I still appreciated it).
My friends were pretty much the new isolated and shunned people in class. I had moved a step up the social ladder simply by being a submissive bitch.
>>
>>27353998
>work in a small business where everyone is a young guy and we're all friends
>bond over the hard work
>hang out and smoke weed/get drunk after the shop closes
>eat a bunch of food that we prepare during the day
>become close friends with the people
fast forward to now
>left to go to college
>no friends
>eat alone for every meal
>only person in the dining area that i've seen eating alone
I've already grown numb to it
>>
>>27353998
>work as a casheir in a grocery store
>all the cashiers are female, ecxept me and a couple gay dudes
>all day it's white girl bullshit that I take no part in
>I want to kill myself every day

I wish I could be a cart boy or work in produce. I'm planning to ask my boss about it today after my shift
>>
I was like that in my first department but it's my fault, I didn't socialize enough at the start. They were more normie anyway. Now I'm in a place where I'm the autist, sure, but there are several different weirdos around and I feel at home.

>tfw kinda qt shy grill from different department messaged me with "How are you <3" today
guys the fuck do I do
>>
File: 1458461492562.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1458461492562.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>>27355010
The next time you see her, sneak up behind her and mount her. It'll show her that you're the dominant alpha male of the pack.
>>
>>27355439
Not good enough answer for corporate setting, I'm afraid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.