[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you picked a fight with Chad yet to prove your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 00012235y5533.jpg (90 KB, 541x721) Image search: [Google]
00012235y5533.jpg
90 KB, 541x721
Why haven't you picked a fight with Chad yet to prove your masculinity? It really turns women on knowing you can just pick on other people
>>
Because we play magic cards together.
>>
id get my face caved in
>>
>>27353960
Yeah it really turns women on when Chad beats the living shit out of me. Problem is she becomes attracted to him
>>
>>27353960
>Why haven't you picked a fight with Chad yet
My friend is a Chad.

>It really turns women on knowing you can just pick on other people
Women think with a 200.000 year old ape brain, they're turned on by men who're rude, reckless
>>
>>27353960
Because I'm not interested in "Women", I'm interested in *particular* women.

Because few girls actually like people that just pick fights. It's evolutionarily disadvantageous.

Because I don't give a shit any more.
>>
>>27353991

this tbqh famalam

when you're under 6 foot and you're going against someone who is 6 foot and confident, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>27353960
even if I win it's going to hurt
plus unlike me chad has friends and they will probably defend him
>>
>>27353960

Because I am Chad and don't need to prove my masculinity to my girlfriend because she's already attracted to me enough as it is.
>>
>>27354410

is she hot? pics?
>>
>>27354443

She's hot and no, you're not getting pics.
>>
Yea no. Every time I got into fights at school the girls would not play with me anymore.
>>
already have stood up to and put multiple chads in their place
I'm 6'3, 230lbs lift weights, do bjj, mma and muay thai
at the end of the day, none of it matters if you aren't good looking
you're just seen as a violent psycho and chad still gets laid 24/7
>>
>>27354455

but...but....please?
>>
>>27354505

This, kicking ass is only cool when chad does it. When we do it we're just seen as "crazy".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.