[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey mister if you buy me that dress over there i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1428558939915.jpg (140 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1428558939915.jpg
140 KB, 720x960
>hey mister if you buy me that dress over there i'll do anything you want me to do
what do???
>>
>>27353728
I'd say
>hey lady if you buy me that dress over there i'll be your trap
>>
buy the dress and make her eat a bowl of eggs
>>
Pinch her tits and walk away.
>>
File: 1386860118147.jpg (35 KB, 380x271) Image search: [Google]
1386860118147.jpg
35 KB, 380x271
Well it all depends.
If it's like a $50 dress, I'd go for it. Anything above that I'll just go back to my hentai.
>>
>>27353728
Bitch I would buy that dress for myself before I ever considered buy it for you.
>>
>>27353765
You really think she wouldn't just buy it and walk away?
What are you gonna do?
Tell the cops she didn't hold up her end of a verbal, nonrecorded contract?
Have fun being charged with assault or something
>>
Buy it and tell her to leave me alone.
>>
>>27353728
>but nothing sexual
>eeeew you're a creep
>>
>>27353728
Buy her the dress. Then take her home and make her wash my dishes, vacuum my floor, and change my cat's litterbox. Ask if she can be my maid if I pay her in dresses.
>>
>>27353728

>Buy the dress
>Now give me the exact amount of money that dress cost me
>>
Rub her tummy.
>>
>>27353728
If all I want for her is to leave me than I don't need even need to buy her the dress.

Why waste my time and money if that's all she's offering?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.