[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes ugliness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Just saw a picture of myself. Cunt co-worker took a picture of me. I looked ugly as fuck. Disgusting ape looking.

what causes uglyness? Why are some people able to look like pic-related while others look like species of ape related to humans?

What exactly about "genetics" causes someone to have the perfect bone structure, robustness, symmetry, skin quality and alignment necessary to look good?
>>
File: 1458532604795.png (919 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
1458532604795.png
919 KB, 850x1275
that look has maybe ran in his family for many generations. it's just the trend that people that look like this guy are handsome and ape-like people aren't. maybe in 50 years ape-like people are the trend
>>
>>27353695
>what causes uglyness?
Genetics mostly, if your family is ugly you'll also look ugly.
>What exactly about "genetics" causes someone to have the perfect bone structure, robustness, symmetry, skin quality and alignment necessary to look good?
Your parents genes and the shit your mother used while she was pregnant.
>>
>>27353800

Yeah but what about Genes? What about human genes results in good looks, it is random or is there some linear process? What does the food do to the body to eventually influence looks?
>>
>>27353772
It has nothing to do with trends, there are several facial features that are inherently valued, such as: symmetry, proportionality, sharpness, for men masculinity, smooth skin etc. If you don't have these it doesn't matter if you fit in with the trend or not you'll still be ugly to a degree.
>>
It's probably got nothing to do with genes t.b.h

I bet it's to do with upbringing, if society was healthier I bet there would be less ugly people
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.