[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents involuntarily committed me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: pepe6.png (82 KB, 197x187) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
82 KB, 197x187
>23 years old
>khv high school dropout NEET
>spend days and nights in front of my PC playing games and watching anime
>only come out for food and beer
>never leave the house
>parents get worried about me
>try to confront me about my lifestyle
>we get into an argument, which leads to me going upstairs and slamming the door
>about an hour later the police arrive
>they called the fucking police and told them I threatened suicide
>the police detain me and take me to the psych ward at the local hospital, where I am involuntary committed
>spend the next month in the psych ward
>take the chemical jew every day to curb my schizoid tendencies, anxiety, and all the rest of my problems
>try to ignore the screams of the psychosis sufferers at night
>eventually get out of the ward
>parents wonder if I've changed
>go back upstairs and turn on my computer
>start playing vidya again
>return to normal schedule

That was a year ago. They've been getting on my ass a lot lately and I'm worried they might try something new soon.
>>
>>27353685
You could probably sue them for that lie.
or you could fix your life
>>
>>27353737
I tried to fix my life once upon a time, by putting in a few job applications online. I didn't get any replies. I can't blame them, I have no work experience and no education. Who would want to hire me?
>>
I went through the same shit. Take my advice, be a good little boy around the house. I clean the yard, kitchen, apply for the odd job (doesn't matter because they won't hire us anyway) and it keeps me on good terms with the folks. That's really all you need to do
>>
File: 1458465174508.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1458465174508.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>27354388
^This.

I've been seeing a shrink lately. And I've recently been prescribed some anti-depressants.
I think if I tell them about the autistic shit I do when I'm in private (laugh to myself, spy on my neighbors through my window, hit myself etc.) they'll put me on heavy shit (or take me away).

How was it at the psych ward?
Was the staff nice or condescending?
>>
>>27353685
Try to get yourself a mental qt3.14 while you're there, Senpai
>>
File: 1357025216937.png (332 KB, 562x425) Image search: [Google]
1357025216937.png
332 KB, 562x425
>>27356003
Males and females go to separate facilities.

This is honestly fucked up, lots of abuse goes on at wards and they pretty much use that time to try a plethora of meds on you.

I was taken to a psych ward for children when i was a kid in the mid 90s. Before going there i was on 1 medication, while i was there they tried over 20 on me, sometimes up to six at a time. I was a 8 year old so i sucked at taking pills.

>pill dissolves in mouth,
>Gag so bitter
>gag on to nurses shoes,
>pined down and restrained for over an hour for
"refusal to take medication"
>>
>>27356115
When I was there men and women were in the same facility. Maybe it varies based on where you are. They only assigned same-gender roommates though.
>>
>>27355601
>they'll put me on heavy shit (or take me away).
They can't force you to take medication or commit you involuntarily unless you threaten to harm yourself or others. I'd say be as honest with your psyche as possible and see where it goes.
>>
>>27356115

I've been to 4 different psych wards on 7 different occasions and they were all co-ed
>>
File: 1390715439998.jpg (22 KB, 480x523) Image search: [Google]
1390715439998.jpg
22 KB, 480x523
>>27356262
I guess some are and some are not.
>>
>>27353685
wait, did you stay on your own there or was is it closed?

i know i'm a useless idiot, but if someone would take me to a closed psych ward, i would seriously hurt them.

and no, that wouldn't justify the psych ward
>>
>>27354388
Same here. My mom got off my case when I made a point of exercising every day she came home from work. It was as simple as planning my video gaming around that.
>>
>>27353763
A few applications? This had better be bait you stupid fuck. I put out upwards of 60 resumes before I got a job.

You won't get hired because you're a lazy cunt.
>>
>>27353685
I wish I could stay in a nuthouse forever
literally zero responsibilites
>schizoid
nice forum
>>
>>27353685
Stab the fuck out of both of them while they are asleep
Burn the house down
Wait for fireman/police on front lawn wearing panties, bra and wig, be riding a dildo when they show up, start speaking in tongues
Refuse to speak to anyone, except a black woman with a gold front tooth
Hospital stay already shows you to be mentally ill, so no jail for you, spend a year or two "recovering" in hospital, get out, get all parents insurance, get new home built, get their SSI, pensions, and sue the hospital for letting you out the first time, sue drug manufacturer for pills that induced homicidal rage, because of hospitalization apply for and receive 100% disability payments, Medicaid and food stamps
Go back to computer, with plenty of money and no parents to fuck your life over
Win-Win
You can not lose
>>
>>27353685
fake story
inpatient psych wards only house patients up to 14 days after which if you are deemed as needing further and more intensive care you are transferred to a state hospital for up to 90 days
at least do some research if you're going to make up lies on the internet

-t. someone who has been a psychiatric inpatient 3 times
>>
>>27353685
They should help you get a job, they are your family
>>
>>27357087
Maybe their psych ward was different
>>
>>27356415

Yeah just appear to be somewhat productive. I suggest doing it for real though, live like a monk who faps and plays vidya, you'll feel much better.

>>27357087

Maybe it was true for you, but there was a girl in there for over 30 days when I went, not even op.
>>
>>27357087
It varies state by state. When I was in there was a guy who was held involuntarily for a month because he expressed homicidal thoughts against his family.
>>
>>27356115
I've been to 2 psyche wards 5 different occasions. 3 times at one and twice at another
both were coed
last time I met a cutie Indian girl name anijuliie
I wish I could find her on facebook but I fear she forget who I am
>>
>>27356683
no you dont
You cant use electronics which means no shitposting, no fapping to hentai or w/e loli shit you watch
plus no fresh air
no fast food
it sucks you wouldn't like it
>>
>>27354388
This.

Just start doing the productive stuff around the house when they're about. They might still get on your case a bit but you should get more of a free pass if you contribute to the house in some way.
>>
Stop. You can't be committed against your will without the police either seeing or hearing from you directly that you plan on taking your life and have a detailed plan of how to do it. A 72 hour involuntary hold is pretty serious and requires a physician's signature. The worst they could do to you is bring you in for evaluation, and literally all you'd have to say is "I don't plan on taking my life, but I am having suicidal thoughts", and they'd let you go.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.