[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take this anymore. Modern society is going downhill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
I can't take this anymore.

Modern society is going downhill, and I'm afraid it's far too late to fix it now. The PC culture has been injected so deep into the minds of the youth that it is now impossible to sway their beliefs.

The result of this is a society full of white guilt, promiscuous females, open hatred of white people and the list goes on. The ones who oppose this are instantly shot down by liberal buzzwords such as "racist", " homophobe", "mysoginyst" etc.

For instance, look at the recent bombing I'm Belgium. Dozens of innocent people killed by Islamic terrorists, and what's the first thing you see on social media? "Not all muslims!" Every other month a Muslim blows himself up, and the response is always the same. It's almost as if these people have no concern for the safety of their own people, but as soon as a minority group is offended they jump to their defense.

The thing with these people is that they don't think. They are typical sheep (or roaches) who listen to whatever they see on the news or the internet. Instead of putting 2 and 2 together they let the media think for them and blindly follow the crowd.

This is the end of civilisation as we know it. Who is to blame? I'll let you decide.

Robots, there's no shame in ending your life now, it will not get better in this world. Suicide is much better than what awaits us in the future.
>>
Women being given the right to vote caused this.
>>
File: 1457968295839.jpg (56 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1457968295839.jpg
56 KB, 480x720
No, we must train ourselves to fight so that when the Muslims (sand niggers) invade the normies die out while begging for our assistance.
Pic related.
>>
>>27353834
Will NEET losers save the world?
>>
File: 1421416426201.jpg (494 KB, 1511x553) Image search: [Google]
1421416426201.jpg
494 KB, 1511x553
>>27353670
There is one major contributor to this
>>
>>27354028
I project that the beta uprising will coincide with their invasion. Meaning that the buslims will be fighting on various fronts while the normies die to all.
>>
>>27354205
Normies will payu for what they've done
>>
File: 1431228390634.gif (2 MB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
1431228390634.gif
2 MB, 450x363
>>27353834
While you were studying the blade and doing all they shit I bought 2 high points for $5, and after the first one jammed I managed to shoot you wit the second.
Hows that
>>
>>27353834
How I wish this were the case
but we all know neets are just hedonist cowards
It'd be cool as shit though
>>
>>27355431
>High point for 5$
>not saving neetbux for a gift from Vlad
>not traveling to serbia for kebab removal lessons
geez
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.