[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Asian women want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: CfpNUuJ.jpg (199 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
CfpNUuJ.jpg
199 KB, 798x1000
What do Asian women want?
>>
File: scores2014.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2014.png
18 KB, 495x391
Chad, not dorky white betas, but tall masculine Chads. Also contrary to popular belief, asian men most of all.
>>
to be left alone by pathetic weebs like you
>>
>>27353604
Successful business men
>>
>big dicks
>tall
>MONEY
>charisma
>MONEY
>good teeth
>MONEY MONEY MONEY
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>27353610
asians are attracted to asian faces

they think whites have disgusting long noses and blacks are monkeys
>>
>>27353610
>taking OkCupid stats as absolute fact
>>
>>27353604
If we can ever recreate that scene in a VR system, I can die happy.
>>
>>27353671
>Statistics are only factual when they express the viewpoint that I want them to!
35% of relationships begin online, millions of people use OkCupid. Good enough sample size I imagine
>>
>>27353726
Go to your local bar and you'll see something similar. I rarely see asian women with other asians. I don't think I've ever seen one with a nog (in person).
>>
>>27353604
Money, height, white.
Simple tbqh familia
>>
>>27353700
You must also buy a special edition add-on Xbone phallic vibrator to enjoy the whole Thailand experience.
>>
>>27353726
>35% of relationships begin online
>only posting OkCupid stats
>ignores the possibility of hundreds of other dating sites/forums/etc.
>BUT OKCUPID IS RITE AND UR WRONG

stay stupid friend

D E S T R O Y E D
>>
>>27353661
a lot of asians get nose jobs and various other surgery to make them look more western.
>>
I'm together with an asian chick. (inb4 reee)
I only let her hang out with this other asian chick who is her best friend.

We went to the night club, and I purposely let her see the fights, people crying and puking, so now she hates the club and apertment parties.

I isolate her together with me, avoid meeting people or trying new stuff. Don't introduce her to people I know. I did take her camping once but she couldnt handle it since it's abit tough.

She is currently drawing in the studio I bought her, she is like an inside cat, but enjoy walks.

I feel like a pedophile, keeping her away. Despite the rumour that all girls want chad, want to do drugs or become sluts, she seems extremely introverted despite my tests, she doesnt even like my male buddies which are pretty fucking alpha. Life is strange.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
BWC

Big white checkbook
Big white condominium
Big white calligraphy
>>
>>27353809
Present recent statistical data from other websites that contradicts that of OkCupid
>>
>>27353815
Seriously. South Korea has the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world. And almost all those surgeries attempt to make them look more western.
>>
>>27353840
Lying on the Internet again, I see.
>>
>>27353604
>>27353604
Money, candy, and Chad's sperm, just like any other roastie
>>
>>27353604

Money. They are superficial as fuck
>>
a green card
>>
>>27353884

How come the most intelligent race in the world its women are so superficial?
>>
File: okcupid.png (51 KB, 532x1348) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
51 KB, 532x1348
>>27353610
Where did you find those scores for 2014? I can only find these ones.
>>
>>27353855
Beta white cuck.
>>
>>27353996
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Slide right
>>
>>27353604
1. Money

2. To be white

3. To conform.

ENJOY YOUR ASIAN GF!
>>
>>27353604
Damn I normally don't like asians. But fugg dis bish is fine.
>>
Moh nei
>>
>>27353604
idk but a lot of them including me like pretty boys
money's a thing too I guess.
>>
>>27353840
I dated asian girls when I lived in Hong Kong but honestly, as nice as they can be, they're not as attractive as white women.
>>
>>27353610

The asian statistics are actually startling. Women prefer genetically similar mates; even black females show a strong preference for black males.

Asian women have no loyalty, though. Does white masculinity/desirability just offset all of that genetic preference, or do they simply not have it?
>>
>>27353922
It's not superficial, they just want to maximize their own resources.

The problem is there are only so many men who make 6-figure plus incomes, and they're ALL going for those men.
>>
>>27354085
I'm not sure if we read the same chart? Asian women still prefer asian men according to those statistics, but they also really like white guys, less so than asian men but they do not penalize white men the same way black women do.
>>
>>27354019
>only higher in 2014

I wouldn't necessarily say there is a general trend upwards. 2014 just seems like an anomaly.
>>
>>27354117

Did you read my post?

Asian women show no statistically significant preference for asian men despite genes generally favoring their own likeness (see: genetic attraction). To have such a strong preference for a genetically alien peoples is startling.
>>
>>27354117
Black women are probably the most loyal of all female groups, it's a combination of genetic proclivity combined with siege mentality and envy of other races.
>>
>>27353610
lol @ asian women -> black men

the memes really are real.
>>
File: tumblr_nz04heAcI51qilbqfo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz04heAcI51qilbqfo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x200
>>27353604
BIG WHITE DICK
>>27354013
stay mad /r/asianmasculinity
>>
Money. That's literally it.

I go to a college with a ton of chink/korean international students and you almost never see them date outside their race. All the girls are with gook twinks that dress like hypebeast niggers and drive sportscars that their commie daddies bought them. Only the more Americanized/browner chinks date whites, for the most part.

Also, yellow fever is a literal meme. I used to have it before college but this experience has shocked me back into reality. The overwhelming majority of Asian women are hideous flat-faced ghouls. Maybe the Japanese are different since all of these girls are from China/Korea, but probably not
>>
>>27354117
>>27354144
>>27354151

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assortative_mating#Assortative_mating_in_humans
>>
>>27353840

She goes out behind your back
>>
>>27353661

t b h inclined to agree, I think pure bred asians are mostly attracted to other slants.
>>
>>27353884

All women are the same anon. Doesn't matter the race.
>>
>>27353809

fampai you don't need to sample the ENTIRE population for statistical inference.

that's the point of statistics.
>>
>>27354167

>muh dik muh dik

Literal nigger
>>
File: 1-hiroshi-abe.jpg (26 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1-hiroshi-abe.jpg
26 KB, 640x460
>>27354175
>Maybe the Japanese are different

Guy who lived in the far east (not an ESL pleb). They're significantly less likely to have epicanthic folds naturally, there's also archaic ancestry with jomon and ainu peoples that makes them look a bit different, on occasion. Pic related.

The money thing is spot on. There's a concept in Chinese called "sajiao", it means a girl acting mad/childish and the Chinese consider it adorable. Sounds cute right? Well let me give you an example: a girl throwing a temper tantrum outside a jewelry store because her boyfriend won't buy something for her.

Chinese men literally consider it masculine to buy things for their women when they throw temper tantrums as its a sign of being able to provide.

Incidentally, easiest Chinese girls by far are married ones in their 30s. Tons of unhappy, miserable married women in East Asia who stay in marriages to preserve the family and not lose face, they're not above affairs though. Absolutely not.
>>
File: truth.jpg (123 KB, 574x650) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
123 KB, 574x650
>>27354226
>t.microdik chink
>>
>>27354243
>cuckolding other men

Into the trash you go.
>>
>>27354243
Oh, and the worst asians are Koreans. I don't know about overseas Koreans but actual Koreans from Korea are the most arrogant fucks you'll ever meet. And we're talking about a race here of which 80% of the population between 18-30 has had plastic surgery of some kind.

They've essentially fooled the world into believing they're beautiful. The reality is that the average Koreans looks a bit like a Mongolian - Huge flat, rectangle faces and tiny eyes.
>>
>>27354260
The men don't give a shit. I'm not joking either, the average married man of any status and worth in Singapore and HK, and even those without much status and worth like laborers, uses prostitutes on a semi-regular basis and their wives are well aware of this.

The unspoken agreement between married couples in a lot of cases is that they're allowed to have other partners but that it should be kept completely discrete unless the guy is wealthy and high status enough to not give a fuck.
>>
>>27354175

I was in Asia for half a year, different countries, and Japanese women are honestly the most beautiful, to my own surprise, as I'm not much into Japanese culture.
Korean ones surprised me more. I expected to see babes, as plastic surgery is rampant, but even that can't save these poor dears because they all look quite deformed and a lot are fat.
Some are hot, but overall I'd say they aren't as attractive.
Taiwanese, HK and mainland girls are okay, but just like white chicks not like amazingly beautiful all the time.
Japs on the other hand, I don't know how, but they have more good features.
>>
>>27354322
Japanese girls, on average, are incredibly good looking.

There's just something about them, the little differences that set them apart from mainland Asians. And Japanese girls cater to every taste too, you've got very well-dressed, elegant types but you've also got more openly "sexy" types too, similar to the West.

They're also less money driven than Koreans and Chinese and are, with the greatest of respect to the latter, vastly more cultured and genteel. In fact virtually all Chinese men I've met agree that Japanese women are vastly superior. You know how you guys constantly complain about white women and praise Asian women? Well Chinese guys do the same with regards to Japanese women and their own women.

The status of Japanese women is LEGENDARY.
>>
>>27354243
>tfw I'm Indonesian and people always shit on me for being a brown Asian while they sing praises for Chinese "people".
>>
I don't know if this is true, but I get the impression Asian girls are less slutty and more family oriented than white girls.
>>
>>27354369
Anwar Congo, is that you?
>>
>>27354381
They're less likely to be promiscuous, the trade off is that they're generally less fun in bed and their upkeep is vastly more expensive - That and they're not really as "fun" as white women.

The exception are Asian girls who stay single into their 30s. They turn into fully fledged turbosluts in a lot of cases.
>>
>>27354278

When I was in Korea, the people were generally friendly and interested in talking to me.

Guys acted weird and gay though.
One of them was like "I would really like to have a drink with you tomorrow. You are a very handsome man."
And when I said that I'm not gay he said "oh no no no, me either, but you are just handsome."
Wasn't the first and the last incident. Guys just sitting there with girls around them during meetings and they going "you're very handsome! like hollywood actor! and everyone was agreeing and being so happy to say that...
Korean men called me handsome all the time, it was very weird.
Maybe it was my looks which made them like me more and they're really judgemental like that..

inb4 chad rreee
>>
>>27354322
Are you blind? When I was in Japan, all the girls looked awful compared to continental East Asians, like Koreans and Chinese. They have that inbred islander look that the British suffer from. They're also darker-skinned and shorter.
>>
>>27353604
chubby white bf pls
self deprecating in a cute way
stronger than me (a given as long as he has no medical issues in testosterone production)
likes me
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2350x3200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2350x3200
99% of japanese women are ugly as fuck and have awful stubby retarded figures

only 1% of them look like this and they are usually mixed or half gaijin
>>
>>27353610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
white boys complaining about being single are obviously racist.
>>
>>27354431

I won't say that some weren't ugly, but it wasn't like all of them as 4chan's anti-weebs would like you to believe.

That dumbass pink blush irritated me though.

And I don't care about dark skin on an Asian girl.
>>
>>27354166
im black and it's true ;_;

my dad is wealthy and they try to hit on him though. so your only way out as a black guy is to either be extremely attractive or be rich
>>
>>27354474

but i love stubby japanese girls tho ;-;
>>
>>27354593

Or live in a diverse area. I'm black and a large percentage of the girls that check me out are asian. Maybe it's cause I'm light.

Are you light or dark? It's more important than you think.
>>
File: swim (3).jpg (375 KB, 940x1280) Image search: [Google]
swim (3).jpg
375 KB, 940x1280
>>27354474
nozomi was hot as fuck back then too bad I hear shes a total snob irl
>>
>>27354625
Indeed, lighter skinned blacks are more likely to be married, acquire post secondary education as well as evade prison.
>>
>>27354625
I'm light. As are all my family members
>>
>>27354664

Are you ugly then? Be honest.
>>
>>27354749
probably. the area between my nose and upper lip looks strange as fuck and im pretty short
>>
>>27353604
ALL ASIAN CUNT IS PROPERTY OF WHITE CAWK.
>>
>liking Asian women

Wew
>>
>>27354811

Then the mysteries solved. Most people blame their race when it's actually other factors.
>>
>>27354847
nah i know a chubby, poor, rat faced white guy who pulls asian girls all the time

granted they're mentally ill and insecure, but still
>>
>>27354983

Oh yeah, my post mostly applies to all nonwhites. Women lust over whites so fucking hard I can't fathom how any here are robots. A 5/10 white will be chosen over a 5/10 nonwhite pretty much ALL the time by a woman of any race.
>>
>>27353604
Same thing as all women. Money. Being tall and handsome is a bonus.
>>
>>27354811
>the area between my nose and upper lip looks strange as fuck
How much did your mother drink while pregnant? Sounds like FAS to me...
>>
>>27353604

>make up
>at the beach

fucking women desu.
>>
>>27354426
Post a pic of how you look. Seems weird.
>>
I'm married to a sweet girl of Vietnamese descent. She wants to live a happy, successful life that would make her parents proud. She dreams of living in a big house and having lots of well-disciplined, intelligent, beautiful children with me. She hates posers and degeneracy strongly however and wishes people were better.
>>
>>27356621
Post pic.
bl0xx pl0x
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.